- Volume 8 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Residential Community through Social Collective housing in France -Focused on Unité d'Habitation in Marseille-
프랑스 공공집합주택 분석을 통한 주거의 공유성에 관한 연구 -마르세이유 유니떼다비따시옹(Unité d'Habitation)대상으로-
- Choi, Ho-Soon (Department of Architecture, College of Engineering, Keimyung University)
- 최호순 (계명대학교 공과대학 건축토목공학부 건축학전공)
- Received : 2017.08.04
- Accepted : 2017.10.20
- Published : 2017.10.28
This study focuses on the social problems such as aging and nuclear family in our society, and aims at carrying out basic research for the new residential culture plan corresponding to this socail phenomenons. The subject of this study is
Residential Community;Common Collective Housing;Social Collective Housing in France;Le Corbusier;
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- G. L. Lee, "A Study of social working concept shown in Le Corbusier's collective housings - Based on the composition factors of the Unite d'Habitation de Marseille-", J. of the Architectural Institute of Korea Planning & Design, Vol. 16, No. 6, pp. 31, 2014.
- J. S. Jung, A Study on Le Corbusier's Urbanism:Ideology and Habitation. J. of the Architectural Institute of Korea, Vol. 5, No. 3, pp. 40, 1989.
- H. W. Jung, The Study on the Sharing System of Interpretation Elements of Small Multi-family House. Hongik University, M. Arch. thesis, 2017.
- J. H. Han, La demande social et la prescription architecturale pour l'espace collectif des logements, J. of the Association Culturelle France Coreenne, Vol. 27, pp. 432, 2013.
- H. C. Lee, A Study on the Architectural Design Factors Affecting Public Use of Indoor Open Spaces at Mixte-use Buildings. Yonsei University, Ph.D. thesis, 2009.
- F. Braudel, Civilisation materielle, economie et capitalisme, XVe-XVIIIe siecle. 1 - Les Structures du quotidien, Armand Colin, 1979.
- Y. T. Kim, Lessons from 100 years of French Housing Welfare Policy, Samsung Economy Institute, pp. 28-30, 2008.
- G. L. Lee, "Le Corbusier's Influence on Social Housing Project In France", J. of the Architectural Institute of Korea Planning & Design, Vol. 13, No. 3, pp. 57-59, 2011.
- Le Corbusier, Oeuvre Complete, Vol. 5, MGHBOOKS, pp. 196, 177-179, 2012.
- A. Tzonis, Le Corbusier -Poetique, Machines et Symboles-, HAZAN, pp. 148, 2001.
- G. L. Lee, "A Study on the Compositional Characteristics of Housing types of Le Corbusier's Bloc Housing", J. of the Architectural Institute of Korea Planning & Design, Vol. 17, No. 6, pp. 60-61, 2015.
- J. W. Chung, E. H. Kim, "A Study on the Method of the Spatial Configuration of the Marseilles Unite d'Habitation", J. of the Architectural Institute of Korea Planning & Design, Vol. 23, No. 6, pp. 126-128, 2007.
- R. M. Bisch, Le Corbusier-La cite radieuse de Marseille, Atelier du Patrimoine, pp. 24-36, 1992.
- E. J. Park, S. K. Sohn, "A Research on thd Idea of Public and Private Spaces and the Spatial Composition of Le Corbusier's Multi-Family Housing Projects", J. of the Korea Housing Association, Vol. 26, No. 5, pp. 159, 2015.