- Volume 8 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
A Convergence study on the Research and Development process for the cryogenic submerged pump
극저온 잠액식 펌프 연구개발 프로세스에 관한 융합 연구
- Received : 2017.06.30
- Accepted : 2017.10.20
- Published : 2017.10.28
Recently, for such reasons as its inexpensive price and eco-friendliness, LNG has been under the limelight as an alternative fuel for vessels and is expected to grow rapidly in the industry. However, the technology level of domestic shipbuilders in manufacturing the cryogenic pump designed to supply LNG for vessels is so low that design and manufacturing technology of core parts are in urgent need. Therefore, this study describes the stepwise development procedure of cryogenic submerged centrifugal pump for ship LNG supply system. And it aims to suggest practical and specific development methods of the pump by approaching the characteristics of each step and major development items from the standpoint of engineering and management.
LNG;Submerged;Cryogenic;Vacuum Vessel;Impeller;Performance Evaluation
- T. J. Um, The status of industry and the analysis of growth for Pump & Valve applied to LNGC, 2012, AMENEWS
- Ebara Newsletter, No. 138, pp. 39-44.
- "A study of the thrust dynamic balance of ultra low temperature pump", Vol. 12, pp. 17-32, 2009.
- Axial Balancing system for motor driven pump, USA Patent
- CRYOGENIC PUMP DIV., NIKKISO Co., Ltd
- Ebara Newsletter, No.124
- Operating & maintenance manual, Cryodynamics division
- Y. W. kim, "A study on Convergent & Adaptive Quality Analysis using DQnA model", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 5, No. 4, pp. 21-25, 2014. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2014.5.4.021
- Qichen Gu, Yujia Zhai, "Adaptive Model Predictive Control for SI Engines Fuel Injection System", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 4, No. 3, pp. 43-49, 2013.
- K. H. Kim, J. W. Youn, "A Study on the Analysis of Error Sources and Error Compensation in Machine Tools", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 8. No. 5, pp. 185-192, 2017. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.3.185
- J. I. Lee, "The Convergence Design for Stiffness and Structure Advancement of Automotive Body", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 8. No. 4, pp. 189-197, 2017. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.4.189
- J. H. Lee, J. U. Cho, "Convergence Technique Study of Durability Analysis due to the Track Pad Shape of Track Vehicle with Heavy Weight", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 7 No. 1, pp. 177-182, 2016.
- J. H. Lee, J. U. Cho, "Convergent Study on Fatigue Life Analysis of Driving Shaft in Jet Engine", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 6, pp. 279-284, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.6.279
- J. U. Cho, "A Flow Analysis on Wing Shape of Cooling Fan at Automobile", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 5, No. 4, pp. 75-79, 2014. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2014.5.4.075
- Y. J. Jang, K. W. Kang, "Simplified Load Calculation and Structural Test for Scale Down Model of Small Wind Turbine Blade according to IEC 61400-2", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 4, No. 3, pp. 1-5, 2013.