- Volume 8 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Infection prevention management organization Convergence research on citizenship behavior: Focusing on the Moderating Effect of Organizational Trust
감염병 예방관리의 조직시민행동에 관한 융합연구: 조직신뢰의 조절효과를 중심으로
- Jang, Byeong-Yeon (Kyungwoon University Department of Police Administration)
- 장병연 (경운대학교 경찰행정학과)
- Received : 2017.09.01
- Accepted : 2017.10.20
- Published : 2017.10.28
The purpose of this study is to examine the effect of laws, systems, surveillance systems, and response management systems on organizational citizenship behavior and the moderating effect of organizational trust from the viewpoint of infectious disease prevention management for public hospitals. As a result of the analysis, the relationship between the monitoring system and the emergency response system showed a stronger relationship in the prevention management of infectious diseases. Therefore, it is expected that the effective management of the organization will be carried out in the field based on the theoretical foundation that the importance of the organization trust is paid attention and the firm the theoretical foundation in the future.
Infectious Disease;Prevention Management;Organizational Citizen Behavior;Organizational Trust;Emergency Response Plan;Monitoring System;Health Prevention and Policy Convergence
- E. C. Kim, Healthcare associated infection and infection control. Infection control and prevention in healthcare facilities. 4thed., Hanmi Medical Publishing, 2011.
- J. H. Kim, Korea Legislation Research Institute. A Study on Legislation Modification to Develop National Abilities to Cope with Epidemics. Research Report 11-07. pp. 4, 2011.
- Ministry of Health and Welfare.Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, "Report of basic control and prevention plan for infectious disease(2013-2017)", http://www.mohw.go.kr/front_new/al/sa10301vw.jsp?PAR_MENU_ID=04&MENU_ID+0403&CONT_SEQ=289245&page=1.
- J. S. Choi, J. S. Kim, "Factors Influencing Preventive Behavior against Middle East Respiratory Syndrome-Coronavirus among Nursing Students in South Korea", Nurse Education Today, Vol. 40, pp. 168-172, 2016. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nedt.2016.03.006
- J. S. Kim, J. S, Choi, "Middle East Respiratory Syndrome-related Knowledge, Preventive Behaviours and Risk Perception among Nursing Students.
- J. E. Moon, M. O. Song, "A Convergence Study about the Performance of Healthcare-Associated Infection Control Guidelines of Hospital Nurses-based on the Theory of Planned Behavior", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 8. No. 5, pp. 117-125, 2017.
- O. S. Kim, J. H. Hwan, K. H. Lee, "The Convergence Study on Anxiety, Knowledge, Infection Possibility, Preventive Possibility and Preventive Behavior Level of MERS in Nursing Students", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 7. No. 3, pp. 59-69, 2016.
- M. J. Kim, "The Convergence Study of Nursing Students' Knowledge, Attitudes and Preventive Behaviors against MERS in South Korea", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 8. No. 4, pp. 149-157, 2017.
- Gambetta, D., Can We Trust? In Gambetta(Ed.), Trust: Making and Breaking Cooperative Relations, New York: Basil Blackwel, 1998.
- Cook, J. D. and Wall, T. D., "New Work Attitude Measures of Trust, Organizational Commitment and Personal Need Non-Fulfillment", Journal of Occupational Psychology, Vol. 53, pp. 39-52, 1980. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.2044-8325.1980.tb00005.x
- Rousseau, D. M., Sitkin, S. B., Burt, R. S., and Camerer, C., "Not so Different after all: A cross-discipline View of Trust", Academy of Management Review, Vol. 23, pp. 393-404, 1998. https://doi.org/10.5465/AMR.1998.926617
- Greenberg, J., "Employment as a Reaction to Underpayment Inequity: The Hidden Costs of Pay Cuts", Journal of Applied Psychology, Vol. 75, No. 5, pp. 561-568, 1993.
- W. S. Jung, "A Study of the Factors that Affect Tax Accounting Firm Employees' Job Satisfaction: Focusing on the Moderating Effect of Trust in Supervisor", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 8. No. 2, pp. 213-225, 2017.
- D. W. Kim, "The Relationship between Transformational Leadership and Quality of Nurses' Care Service with Nurses' Organization Citizenship Behavior as a Moderator", Health and Social Welfare Review, Vol. 31, No. 2, pp. 206-236, 2011. https://doi.org/10.15709/hswr.2011.31.2.206
- Organ, D. W., "Organizational citizenship behavior: The good soldier syndrome. Lexington", MA, Lexington Book, 1988.
- J. M. Kang, J. O. Kwon, "A Convergence Study about Influences of Trust in Supervisor, Customer badness behavior, Turnover Intention behavior on Job Embeddedness in Clinical Nurses," Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 8. No. 7, pp. 113-122, 2017. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.2.113