- Volume 27 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
A Web-based Survey on Clinical Practice Patterns of Korean Medicine Treatment for Traffic Injuries
교통사고 상해증후군의 한의 임상진료 현황조사를 위한 웹기반 설문조사
- Park, In-Hwa (Department of Rehabilitation Medicine of Korean Medicine, Pusan National University Korean Medicine Hospital) ;
- Hwang, Eui-Hyoung (Department of Rehabilitation Medicine of Korean Medicine, Pusan National University Korean Medicine Hospital) ;
- Hwang, Man-suk (Department of Rehabilitation Medicine of Korean Medicine, Pusan National University Korean Medicine Hospital) ;
- Heo, In (National Clinical Research Center for Korean Medicine, Pusan National University Korean Medicine Hospital) ;
- Kim, Byung-Jun (Department of Rehabilitation Medicine of Korean Medicine, Pusan National University Korean Medicine Hospital) ;
- Lim, Kyeong-Tae (Department of Rehabilitation Medicine of Korean Medicine, Pusan National University Korean Medicine Hospital) ;
- Shin, Byung-Cheul (Department of Rehabilitation Medicine of Korean Medicine, Pusan National University Korean Medicine Hospital)
- 박인화 (부산대학교 한방병원 한방재활의학과) ;
- 황의형 (부산대학교 한방병원 한방재활의학과) ;
- 황만석 (부산대학교 한방병원 한방재활의학과) ;
- 허인 (부산대학교 한방병원 한의약임상연구센터) ;
- 김병준 (부산대학교 한방병원 한방재활의학과) ;
- 임경태 (부산대학교 한방병원 한방재활의학과) ;
- 신병철 (부산대학교 한방병원 한방재활의학과)
- Received : 2017.09.14
- Accepted : 2017.09.29
- Published : 2017.10.31
Objectives The purpose of this study is to understand current status of Korean Medicine treatment practice patterns for traffic injuries by web-based survey. Methods The structured questionnaire was distributed by a web based survey to 1,630 potential respondents by email from December 19th in 2016 to February 13th in 2017. All data were statistically analysed. Results The response rate was 79.4%. According to the analysis of the outcome of the survey, 88.0% of the participants felt necessity of the development of Korean medicine clinical practice guidelines (CPGs) for traffic injuries. Survey results showed cognitive degree about Korean Medicine CPGs' necessity, individual Korean medicine treatments and requirement for extending insurance coverage for patients with traffic injuries. Conclusions This survey study helps to determine current clinical practice patterns of Korea medicine treatments for traffic injuries. These results further anticipate to provide basic data for CPGs for traffic injuries.
Traffic injuries;Korean medicine treatment clinical practice patterns;Korean medicine clinical practice guidelines;Survey
Supported by : Korea Health Industry Development Institute(KHIDI)
- Jung KH, Hwang HS, Jeon JC, Kim MS, Park JY, Lee TH, Lee EY, Roh JD. Correlation analysis of subjective stress caused by traffic accident with prognosis. Journal of oriental rehabilitation medicine. 1997;7(1):218-27.
- Kim SJ, Kang JH, Park JW, Hong SY, Heo DS, Yoon IJ, Oh MS, The Characteristics of Traffic Accident Admission Patients in Oriental Medicine Hospital. Journal of Pharmacopunct. 2007;10(2):133-7. https://doi.org/10.3831/KPI.2007.10.2.133
- Shin JH. The Retrospective Analysis of 1,162 Traffic Accident Inpatients in Korean Medicine Hospital. Daejeon University. 2013;23(4):233-50.
- Song JH, Jo JH, Lee HE, Kang I, Lim MJ, Moon JY, Jang HS. A clincal study on the effect of Eo-hyeol bang for patients with whiplsh injury caused by a traffic accident. The Journal of Korean Acupuncture & Moxibustion Medicine Society. 2007;24(6):97-104.
- Han SY, Lee JY, Park SH, Yang KY, Lee JH, Kim JS, Park JY, Kim CY, Lee HJ. A Clinical Study on Effect of Electro-acupuncture Treatment for Whiplash Injury Patients Caused by Traffic Accident. The Journal of Korean Acupuncture & Moxibustion Society 2011;28(6): 107-15.
- Lee JS, Lee SJ, Nam JH, Kim KW, Lee MJ, Lim SJ, Jun JY, Song JH, The Comparative Study on the Effect of Pharmacopuncture Treatment, Chuna Treatment, Pharmacopuncture - Chuna Cooperative Treatment for Neck Pain Caused by Traffic Accidents. The Journal of Korean Acupuncture & Moxibustion Medicine Society. 2012;29(5): 87-95.
- Choi JA, Choi TY, Lee JA, Yun KJ , Lim HJ, Lee MS. Perceptions ondeveloping clinical practice guidelines for traditional medicine in Korea : Results of aweb-based survey. European Journal of Integrative Medicine. 2014; 6:156-63. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eujim.2013.12.019
- Lee SH, Nam DW, Kang JW, Kim EJ, Kim HW, Song HS, Kim SW, Kim KS, Lee GM, Lee JD. E-mail Survey for Developing Clinical Guideline Protocol on Acupuncture Treatment for Low Back Pain. The journal of Korean Acupuncture & Moxibustion Society. 2009;26(3): 115-31.
- Park TY, Lee JH, Ko YS, Woo YM, Song YS, Shin BC. The Statistical Study of 84 Traffic Accident Patients hospitalized in Oriental Medical Hospital. Journal of Korea CHUNA manual medicine. 2005;6(1):31-40.
- Kim MK, Heo JE, Park SM, Choi HN, Lee IS, Kim BH, Kang YK. Comparative study of normal person and traffic accident patient by DSOM. Journal of physiology & pathology in Korean Medicine. 2009;23(1):245-50.
- Yeo NH, Lee HY. The Effect of Dangkwisoo-San on Blood Enzyme Activity in Brusied Rats. The Korean Journal of Physical Education. 2002;41(3):333-40.
- Bak JW, Sim BY, Kim DH. The effects of Danggwisusan on restoration ability in wound induced animal models. The Korea Journal of Herbology. 2014;29(5):55-63.
- Im SH, Lee SH, Lee SM, Nam DW, Kim YS. A Qualitative Study on the Treatment Process Experiences of Patients with Whiplash Associated Disorder Treated with Traditional Korean Medicine - Based on the Grounded Theory Approach -. The Acupuncture 2016; 33(4):73-92. https://doi.org/10.13045/acupunct.2016056
- A Study on the Effectiveness of Herbal Medicine Treatment for 755 Traffic Accident Patients-A Retrospective Review According to the Type of Herbal Medicine Prescription vol.39, pp.4, 2018, https://doi.org/10.13048/jkm.18035