- Volume 27 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
편타성 손상으로 인해 발생된 경부통의 한의학적 치료에 대한 국내 연구 동향
The Domestic Trends of Korean Medical Treatments for Neck Pain Caused by Whiplash Injury
- 정성현 (대전자생한방병원 한방재활의학과) ;
- 이현호 (대전자생한방병원 한방재활의학과) ;
- 이기언 (대전자생한방병원 한방재활의학과) ;
- 최지훈 (대전자생한방병원 침구의학과) ;
- 김동후 (동서한방병원 한방재활의학과) ;
- 이종하 (원광대학교 한의과대학 한방재활의학과교실)
- Jeong, Seong-Hyun (Department of Rehabilitation Medicine of Korean Medicine, Daejeon Jaseng of Korean Medical Hospital) ;
- Lee, Hyun-Ho (Department of Rehabilitation Medicine of Korean Medicine, Daejeon Jaseng of Korean Medical Hospital) ;
- Lee, Gi-Eon (Department of Rehabilitation Medicine of Korean Medicine, Daejeon Jaseng of Korean Medical Hospital) ;
- Choi, Ji-Hoon (Department of Acupuncture & Moxibusion Medicine, Daejeon Jaseng of Korean Medicine Hospital) ;
- Kim, Donghoo (Department of Rehabilitation Medicine of Korean Medicine, Dong-Seo Korean Medical Hospital) ;
- Lee, Jong-Ha (Department of Rehabilitation Medicine of Korean Medicine, College of Korean Medicine, Won-Kwang University)
- 투고 : 2017.09.14
- 심사 : 2017.10.10
- 발행 : 2017.10.31
Objectives We attempted to investigate the trends of Korean Medical treatments for neck pain caused by whiplash injury by analyzing domestic clinical studies. Methods We searched for studies listed on Korean electronic databases (KTKP, OASIS, RISS, KMbase, NDSL, KCI, and National Assembly Library). Clinical studies were chosen according to the inclusion criteria. Subsequently, we compared and analyzed the data. Results The search yielded 35 studies, of which there were 12 randomized controlled trials (RCTs), 15 non-randomized controlled trials (NRCTs), 6 case reports, and 2 before-after studies. Among these, 54.7% of participants were in the acute stage of the damage period. Pharmacopuncture was used the most in main treatment methods. Only 14.3% of studies mentioned approval by an institutional review board (IRB) and only 8.6% of studies considered side effects. Conclusions There is some evidence that Korean Medical treatment is effective for neck pain caused by whiplash injury. Since all studies, however, were exposed to the risk of bias. Therefore, future studies of a higher quality are required.
- The Korean Orthopaedic Association. Orthopaedics. 4th edition. Seoul: Choisin Medical Publishing. 1994:555.
- Lee EJ. Korean Medical Treatment in Sequela of Traffic Accident. Journal of Korean Medicine Rehabilitation. 1997;7(1):218-9.
- Suissa S, Harder S, Veilleux M. The Relation between Initial Symptoms and Signs and the Prognosis of Whiplash. Eur Spine J. 2001;10(1):44-9. https://doi.org/10.1007/s005860000220
- Shin YS, Park JB, Kim CH, Choi JL, Kim DH. Korean Medicine Approach to Traffic Accident Vitims. The Journal of Korean Acupuncture & Moxibustion Society. 2002;19(6):1-11.
- Choi YI, Kim MY, Choi HS, Jeong YG, Ro HR, Kim SJ, Shin DJ. The Domestic Trends of Korean Medicine Treatments on Traffic Accident for Recent 5 Years. The Journal of Korea CHUNA Manual Medicine for Spine & Nerves. 2013;8(1):27-38.
- Kim KH, Nam DW, Kang JW, Lee JD, Choi DY. Acupuncture for Rehabilitation in Patients with Traffic Accident in South Korea: a Systematic Review. The Journal of Korean Acupuncture & Moxibustion Society. 2010;27(1):21-9.
- Jeon YT, Park SH, Han KI, Lee JH, Ko YS. Trends of Chuna Manual Therapy on Traffic Accident in Korea from 2005 to 2014. Journal of Korean Medicine Rehabilitation. 2015;25(2):89-96. https://doi.org/10.18325/jkmr.2015.25.2.089
- Higgins JPT, Green S, editors. Cochrane handbook for systematic reviews of interventions Version 5.1.0. Chichester (UK). John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. 2011.
- Health Insurance Review and Assessment Service. DAMI&RoBANS version 2.0 by HIRA. 2013. Available from: URL:http://www.hira.or.kr
- Choi YT, Choi IS, Kang SK, Park DS. Clinical Study of Acupuncture Treatment for Low Back Pain. Theses Collection. Kyoung Hee Univ. 1979;9:883-902.
- Lee JK. Whiplash injury. Seoul: The Korean Chuna Assoiciation Publisher. 2000:1, 29-31.
- Han JS, Keum DH. Clinical and Prognostic Study on Whiplash Injury. J Oriental Rehab Med. 2000;10(2):17-26.
- Park RJ. Soft Tissue Pain and Disability. Seoul: Daihak Publishing. 1996:63-71.
- Lee KY, Park MJ, Cho WY, Park KH. Analysis about Deviation of Upper Cervical of Patients with Whiplash Injuries. The Journal of Korean Acupuncture & Moxibustion Society. 2003;20(6):27-35.
- Yoon IJ, Oh MS, Song TW. A Clinical Analysis of 112 Cases with Sequela of Traffic Accident. J. of Oriental Rehabilitation Medicine. 1998;8(1):317-26.
- Zhang J. Jingyuequanshu. Seoul: Publisher Yuchangduk. 1961:896-7.
- Chao Y. Zhu Bing Yuan Hou Lun. Taibei: National Medical Science Research Institute. 1977:86-90.
- Wang Q. Yilingaicuo. Beijing: Publisher Renmin Weisheng. 1976:24-37.
- Li chan. Yixuerumen. Beijing: Publisher Dongfang. 1959:493.
- Lee HJ. Introduction and Clinic of Pharmacopuncturology. Seoul: Il Jung Sa. 1999:16, 71-2, 80, 91.
- Shin BC, Shin JS, Lee JS, Lim HH. Chuna Coordinative & Orthopedic Manual Medicine. Association of Chuna Manual Medicine for Spine & Nerves. 2006:3-5, 182-3.
- Kang EH, Kim EA, Kwon BK, Cho EH. Opinions and Suggestions of Biological Scientists on Research Ethics Education. Korean journal of medical ethics. 2006;9(2): 187-202.
- Kim YY, Kwon JH, Lee SW, Yoo JH. Analysis on The Status of Prospective Clinical Researches Related to Korean Oriental Medicine and their Ethical Aspects. Korean J. Oriental Physiology & Pathology. 2012;26(6): 849-54.
- Seol H, Sin MS, Song BR, Yook TH. Effects of Jungsongouhyul Herbal Acupuncture (JSO) Multi-treatment for Whiplash Injury by Traffic Accident. Journal of Pharmacopuncture. 2005;8(1):59-65. https://doi.org/10.3831/KPI.2005.8.1.059