Grant : 도로청소를 통한 비점오염 저감효과 및 총량제 적용방안 연구
Supported by : 국립환경과학원
- Ball, J. E., Jenks, R., and Aubourg, D. (1998). An Assessment of the Availability of Pollutant Concentrations on Road Surfaces, The Science of the Total Environment, 209, 243-254. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0048-9697(98)80115-0
- Brown, S., Susfalk, R., Fellers, D., and Fitzgerald, B. (2011). Effectiveness of Street Sweeping in Incline Village, NV, Nevada Tahoe Conservation District, Incline Village, NV, 50.
- Egodawatta, P. and Goonetilleke, A. (2006). Characteristics of Pollution Build-Up on Residential Road Surfaces, Piasecki, M., Wang, S. S. Y., Holz, K. P., Kawahara, M., Gonzalez, A., and Beran, B. (eds), Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Hydroscience and Engineering (ICHE 2006), 10-13 September, Philadelphia, USA: College of Engineering, Drexel University, 1-10.
- Goonetilleke, S. A., Thomas, E., Ginn, S., and Gilbert, D. (2005). Understanding the Role of Land Use in Urban Stormwater Quality Management, Journal of Environmental Management, 74(1), 31-42. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jenvman.2004.08.006
- Kang, H., Kang, H., and Shin, C. (2011). The Examination of Best Management Practice to Control Non-Point Source Pollution, EXTRT-2011-21-534.9607, The Korea Expressway Corporation Research Institute, 162-248. [Korean Literature]
- Lee, K. Y. and Han, S. H. (2012). A Study on the Treatment of Non-Point Source Pollutants in Gyeonggi-Do, Policy Research 2012-21, Gyeonggi Research Institute, 49-50. [Korean Literature]
- Li, H., Shi, A., and Zhang, X. (2015). Particle Size Distribution and Characteristics of Heavy Metals in Road-Deposited Sediments from Beijing Olympic Park, Journal of Environmental Sciences 32(1), 228-237. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jes.2014.11.014
- Michael, D., Roop, J., Shui-Chow, Y., and Ronald, P. (1985). Performance Evaluation of an Improved Street Sweeper, EPA/600/S7-85/008, US-EPA, North Carolina, Project Summary, 3.
- Ministry of Environment (MOE). (2011). Standard Methods for the Measurement of Solid Waste, NO. 2011-160, Ministry of Environment, 23-26. [Korean Literature]
- Ministry of Environment (MOE). (2012a). Feasibility Study of Urban Diffuse Pollution Management by Road Vacuum Cleaning, Ministry of Environment, 83-131. [Korean Literature]
- Ministry of Environment (MOE). (2012b). Standard Methods for the Measurement of Water and Wastewater, 2011-103, ES 04851.1, ES 04853.1, ES 04861.1, ES 04863.1, Ministry of Environment. [Korean Literature]
- Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs (MLTMA). (2012). Statistical Yearbook of Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs (Director for Information Management), (2), Minister of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs, 194. [Korean Literature]
- National Institute of Environmental Research (NIER). (2006). Development of Methods to Estimate Fugitive Dust Discharges and to Measure Real-Time Fugitive Dust in Roads, National Institute of Environmental Research, 151-188. [Korean Literature]
- Sartor, J. D. and Boyd, G. B. (1972). Water Pollution Aspects of Street Surface Contaminants, EPA-R2-72-081, US-EPA, Washington D.C, 117.
- Todd, M. J., Vellidis, G., Lowrance, R. R., and Pringle, C. M. (2009). High Sediment Oxygen Demand within an Instream Swamp in Southern Geogia : Implications for Low Dissolved Oxygen Levels in Coastal Blackwater Setreams, Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 45(6), 1493-1507. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1752-1688.2009.00380.x
- Yee, L. T., Pusin, H. N. M. F., Lee, N., and Miod, M. C. (2011). Sediment Oxygen Demand of the Santubong River and Their Contributing Factors, International Journal of Applied Science and Technology, 1(6), 162-168.
- Yoo, K. Y. (2006). Effectiveness of Road Cleaning and Its Implementation Methods in Seoul, Si Jeong Yeon 2006-R-23, Seoul Development Institute, 45-74. [Korean Literature]