- Volume 6 Issue 3
With the recent development of technologies to manage vast amounts of data, data mining technology has had a major impact on all industries.. Data mining is the process of discovering useful correlations hidden in data, extracting executable information for the future, and using it for decision making. In other words, it is a core process of Knowledge Discovery in data base(KDD) that transforms input data and derives useful information. It extracts information that we did not know until now from a large data base. In the decision tree, c4.5 algorithm was used. In addition, the C4.5 algorithm was used in the decision tree to analyze the difference between frequency and mortality in the region. In this paper, the frequency and mortality of percutaneous coronary intervention for patients with heart disease were divided into regions.
Decision Tree;C4.5 Algorithm;Percutaneous Coronary Intervention;Heart Disease;Mortality
- Ian H. Witten, Eibe Frank, Mark A. Hall, Data Mining Practical Machine Learning Tools and Techniques Third Edition, Morgan Kaufmann Publishers, 2011
- Yong-Gyu Jung, Jae-Jun Nam, Jae-kang Won, "Diabetes Management System using Decision Trees", IEIE 2017 FALL CONFERENCE, Vol.2012 No.11, pp. 796-799, Nov. 2012.
- Kurt, Imran, Mevlut Ture, and A. Turhan Kurum. "Comparing performances of logistic regression, classification and regression tree, and neural networks for predicting coronary artery disease." Expert systems with applications 34.1 (2008): 366-374. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eswa.2006.09.004
- Acharya, U. Rajendra, et al. "Linear and nonlinear analysis of normal and CAD-affected heart rate signals." Computer methods and programs in biomedicine113.1 (2014): 55-68. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cmpb.2013.08.017
- Faghri, Pouran D., et al. "Circulatory hypokinesis and functional electric stimulation during standing in persons with spinal cord injury." Archives of physical medicine and rehabilitation 82.11 (2001): 1587-1595. https://doi.org/10.1053/apmr.2001.25984
- Wolf, Aizik, et al. "Operative management of bilateral facet dislocation." Journal of neurosurgery 75.6 (1991): 883-890.http://blog.daum.net/hazzling/17067790 https://doi.org/10.3171/jns.1991.75.6.0883
- Jang, Jae-Won, et al. "Vertebral artery injury after cervical spine trauma: a prospective study using computed tomographic angiography." Surgical neurology international 2 (2011).