- Volume 36 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Residual Dissipation based on Crop Commodities Classification of Boscalid and Spinetoram on Crown Daisy and Sweet Pepper under Green Houses
시설재배 쑥갓 및 피망의 작물특성에 따른 Boscalid 및 Spinetoram의 잔류량 감소추이
- Hwang, Eun-Jin (Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering.Applied Biotoxicology, Graduate School of Hoseo University) ;
- Park, Jung-Eun (Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering.Applied Biotoxicology, Graduate School of Hoseo University) ;
- Do, Jung-Ah (Pesticide and Veterinary Drug Residue Division, Food Safety Evaluation Department, Ministry of Food and Drug Safety) ;
- Chung, Hyung-Wook (Pesticide and Veterinary Drug Residue Division, Food Safety Evaluation Department, Ministry of Food and Drug Safety) ;
- Chang, Hee-Ra (Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering.Applied Biotoxicology, Graduate School of Hoseo University)
- 황은진 (호서대학교 제약공학.바이오응용독성학과) ;
- 박정은 (호서대학교 제약공학.바이오응용독성학과) ;
- 도정아 (식품의약품안전처 식품의약품안전평가원 식품위해평가부 잔류물질과) ;
- 정형욱 (식품의약품안전처 식품의약품안전평가원 식품위해평가부 잔류물질과) ;
- 장희라 (호서대학교 제약공학.바이오응용독성학과)
- Received : 2017.09.04
- Accepted : 2017.09.25
- Published : 2017.09.30
BACKGROUND: This study was performed to evaluate the residue dissipation of boscalid and spinetoram on crown daisy and sweet pepper affected by the morphology of the crop. The half-lives and dissipation rate constants for boscalid and spinetoram on crown daisy and sweet pepper were calculated. And then lower limit of 95% confidence interval for dissipation rate constant could be used to propose the pre-harvest residue limit. METHODS AND RESULTS: The pesticide products diluted according to the pesticide label were applied one time on crown daisy and sweet pepper at 2 field sites, respectively. Initial concentration of boscalid and spinetoram on crown daisy after application were in the range of 72.80~117.15 mg/kg and 2.82~4.67 mg/kg, respectively. And Initial concentration of boscalid and spinetoram on sweet pepper were in the range of 1.58~1.62 mg/kg and 0.10~0.21 mg/kg, respectively. Boscalid and spinetoram for crown daisy dissipted below the maximum residue limit(MRL) at 10 and 2 days after application, respectively. All residues concentration of boscalid and spinetoram for sweet pepper below the MRL at 0 day after application. The half-lives based on dissipation rate constant for boscalid and spinetoram on crown daisy were 4.2~4.9 days and 3.0~2.4 days respectively. And the half-lives for boscalid and spinetoram on sweet pepper were 6.7~7.0 days and 2.8~4.0 days respectively. CONCLUSION: The difference in initial concentration of boscalid and spinetoram among crop commodities were due to different crop morphology with larger surface areas. This study was suggested that pre-harvest residue limit would be calculated from lower limit of 95% confidence interval for dissipation rate constant and would be useful to protect consumers by controlling the pesticide residues in crop.
Crown daisy;Pesticide residues;Pre-harvest residue limit;Sweet pepper
Supported by : Ministry of Food and Drug Safety
- Lee, J. Y., Choe, W. J., Lee, H. J., Shin, Y. W., Do, J. A., Kim, W. S., Choi, D. M., Chae, K. R., & Kang, C. S. (2010). Research on pesticides residue in commercial agricultural products in 2009. Journal of Food Hygiene and Safety, 25(2), 192-202.
- Lee, J. W. (1998). Crop Cultivation - Techniques of Cultivation and Quality Management for Sweet pepper. Korean Research Society for Protected Horticulture, 11(1), 17-28.
- Lee, J. W. (2001). Present Condition of Paprika Cultivation and its prospects for Export. Korean Research Society for Protected Horticulture, 14(2), 36-41.
- Moser, H., & Rombke, J. (2009). Ecotoxicological characterization of waste: results and experiences of an international ring test. pp. 73-75, Springer Science & Business Media, Germany.
- Cho, K. S., Lee, S. J., Lee, D. Y., Kim, Y. J., Choe, W. J., Lee, J. B., & Kang, K. Y. (2011). Pre-Harvest residual characteristics of boscalid and pyraclostrobin in paprika at different seasons and plant parts. The Korean Journal of Pesticide Science, 15(3), 269-277.
- Lee, D. K., In, J. Y., & Lee, S. S. (2015). Standard deviation and standard error of the mean. Korean Journal of Anesthesiology, 68(3), 220-223. https://doi.org/10.4097/kjae.2015.68.3.220
- Nam, H. J., Kwak, Y. J., Kim, C. G., Han, Y. S., Oh, S. H., Jang, J. S., Lim, S. S., Kwon, S. H., Jang, S. E., Yeo, E. Y., Lee, E. J., Kim, S. S., Yoon, S. W., Park, H. S., Go, J. M., & Kim, Y. H. (2007). Residual patterns of pesticides on vegetables during drying process. Journal of Food Hygiene and Safety, 22(4), 300-305.
- Oh, K. S., Ihm, Y. B., Oh, H. K., Lee, B. M., Kyung, K. S., Kim, N. S., Kim, B. Y., Kim, J. E., & Ryu, G. H. (2003). Survey on Pesticides Usage for the Development of Pesticides Use Indicator in Fruit Vegetables. The Korean Journal of Pesticide Science, 7(1), 66-73.
- Park, E. J., Lee, J. H., Kim, T. H., & Kim, J. E. (2009). Residual patterns of strobilurin fungicides in Korean melon under plastic film house condition. Korean Journal of Environmental Agriculture, 28(3), 281-288. https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2009.28.3.281
- Park, J. S., Yang, S. H., & Choi, H. (2017). Residue patterns and biological half-lives of pyridalyl and fluopicolide in watermelon. Korean Journal of Environmental Agriculture, 36(1), 50-56. https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2017.36.1.08
- Sparks, T. C., Crouse, G. D., Dripps, J. E., Anzeveno, P., Martynow, J., DeAmicis, C. V., & Gifford, J. (2008). Neural network-based QSAR and insecticide discovery: spinetoram. Journal of Computer-Aided Molecular Design, 22(6-7), 393-401. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10822-008-9205-8
- Turner, J. A. (2015). The Pesticide Manual, pp. 125-1026. 17th edition, British Crop Production Council, UK.