- Volume 26 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
Analysis of Variations in Soil Heat Flux and Air Temperature by Net Radiation at a Mud Flat in Hampyeong Bay
함평만 갯벌에서 순복사에 의한 토양열 플럭스와 기온의 변동 분석
- Park, Ho-seon (Department of Environmental Atmospheric Sciences, Pukyong National University) ;
- Kwon, Byung Hyuk (Department of Environmental Atmospheric Sciences, Pukyong National University) ;
- Kim, Il-Kyu (Department of Environmental Engineering, Pukyong National University) ;
- So, Yoon Hwan (Geo-Sciences Institute, Pukyong National University) ;
- Oh, Se Bong (Korea Rural Community Corporation) ;
- Kang, Dong-hwan (Environmental Research Institute, Pukyong National University)
- 박호선 (부경대학교 환경대기과학과) ;
- 권병혁 (부경대학교 환경대기과학과) ;
- 김일규 (부경대학교 환경공학과) ;
- 소윤환 (부경대학교 지구과학연구소) ;
- 오세봉 (한국농어촌공사) ;
- 강동환 (부경대학교 환경연구소)
- Received : 2017.06.14
- Accepted : 2017.08.28
- Published : 2017.09.30
In this study, we analyze changes in soil heat flux and air temperature in August (summer) and January (winter) according to net radiation, at a mud flat in Hampyeong Bay. Net radiation was observed as
Mud flat;Net radiation;Soil heat flux;Air temperature
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Park, S. Y., 2000, Current issues: Last report of nature, look again the wetlands, Local Forum, 5, 84-85.
- Park, Y. H., Kim, H. T., Lee, B. L., Kim, Y. H., Um, H. H., Choi, B. C., Ryoo, S. B., 2003, The variation of soil heat flux within mixed forest in Kwangneung arboretum, Journal of the Atmospheric Sciences, 39, 621-629.
- Park, Y. H., Lee, B. L., Cho, K. S., 2003, Spatial variability of soil heat fluxes in a conifer forest, Korean Journal of Agricultural and Forest Meteorology, 5, 81-86.
- Santanello, J. A., Friedl, M. A., 2003, Diurnal covariation in soil heat flux and net radiation, Journal of Applied Meteorology and Climatology, 42, 851-862. https://doi.org/10.1175/1520-0450(2003)042<0851:DCISHF>2.0.CO;2
- An, J. B., Kim, J., Ryu, C. S., Park, S. K., Seo, M. S., Lee, H. W., Chung, I. U., Chung, H. B., 2016, The atmosphere, 13th ed., Sigmapress, 72-74.
- Arya, S. P., 2001, Introduction to micrometeorology, 1st ed., Academic Press, 38-40, 50-57.
- Cui, R. X., Lee, B. W., 2001, Soil surface energy balance and soil temperature in potato field mulched with recycled-paper and black plastic film, Korean Journal of Crop Science, 46, 229-235.
- Deardorff, J. W., 1978, Efficient prediction of ground surface temperature and moisture, with inclusion of a layer of vegetation, American Geophysical Union, 83, 1889-1903.
- Humes, K. S., Kustas, W. P., Moran, M. S., 1994, Use of remote sensing and reference site measurements to estimate instantaneous surface energy balance components over a semiarid rangeland watershed, Water Resources Research, 30, 1363-1373. https://doi.org/10.1029/93WR03082
- Jeon, E. C., Woo, J. H., 1999, Statistical analysis of the meteorological elements for ozone and development of the simplified model for ozone concentration, J. of Korean Society for Atmospheric Environment, 15, 257-266.
- Kim, G. G., 2003, Wetland and environment, 1st ed., Academysujuk, 174-179.
- Kim, H. J., Kim, D. S., Yoon, I. H., Lee, D. I., Kwon, B. H., 2007, Net radiation and soil heat fluxes measured on coastal wetland covered with reeds, Journal of the Environmental Sciences, 16, 223-239.
- Kim, H. T., Park, Y. H., Kim, Y. H., Um, H. H., Choi, B. C., 2002, Temporal and spatial variation of soil heat flux within coniferous canopy in Kwangneung arboretum, Proceeding of the 34th Meeting of KOSAE(2002) Korean Society for Atmospheric Environment, 430-431.
- Kim, Y. H., Cho, K. S., Kim, H. T., Um, H. H., Choi, B. C., 2003, Characteristics of the seasonal variation of the radiation in a mixed forest at Kwangneung arboretom, Journal of Korean Society for Atmospheric Environment, 19, 285-296.
- Kustas, W. P., Daughtry, C. S. T., van Oevelen, P. J., 1993, Analytical treatment of the relationships between soil heat flux/net radiation ratio and vegetation indices, Remote Sensing of Environment, 46, 319-330. https://doi.org/10.1016/0034-4257(93)90052-Y