- Volume 26 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
Spatial Distribution of Air Temperature during an Extreme Heat Period in Daegu Metropolitan Area in 2016
2016년 여름철 폭염 시기 대구의 기온공간분포 특성
- Kim, Ji-Hye (Department of Global Environment, Faculty of Environment, Keimyung University) ;
- Kim, Hae-Dong (Department of Global Environment, Faculty of Environment, Keimyung University)
- Received : 2017.06.14
- Accepted : 2017.08.07
- Published : 2017.09.30
We studied the distribution of air temperature using the high density urban climate observation network data of Daegu. The observation system was established in February 2013. We used a total of 38 air temperature observation points (23 thermometers and 18 AWSs). From the distribution of monthly averaged air temperatures, air temperatures at the center of Daegu were higher than in the suburbs. The daily minimum air temperature was more than or equal to
Warming rate;Cooling rate;Heat capacity;Urbanization
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Araki, H., 2003, The political approach to heat islands in Japan, Environmental Information Science, 32, 42-47.
- Hujibe, F., 2011, Long-term variation of Japanese climate and urbanization, Tenki, 58, 5-18.
- Kim, S. H., Cho, C. B., Kim, H. D., 2014, Investigation of urban high temperature phenomenon in summer using the high density ground monitoring system in Daegu tropolitan area, J. Environ. Sci. Int., 23, 1619-1626. https://doi.org/10.5322/JESI.2014.23.9.1619
- Kim, S. H., Kim, B. J., Kim, H. D., 2016, Diurnal variations in the horizontal temperature distribution using the high density urban climate observation network of Daegu in summer, J. Environ. Sci. Int., 25, 259-265. https://doi.org/10.5322/JESI.2016.25.2.259
- Kim, S. R., Jung, E. H., Kim, H. D., 2015, Observational study to investigate thermal environment and effect of clean-roaf system over a broad way of Daegu in summer, J. Environ. Sci. Int., 24, 969-980. https://doi.org/10.5322/JESI.2015.24.8.969
- KMA, 2017, 2016 Abnormal climate report, 192.
- Lee, S. H., Kim, H. D., 2008, Effects of regional warming due to urbanization on daytime local circulations in a complex basin of the Daegu metropolitan area, Korea, J. Appli. Meteor. Clima., 47, 1427-1441. https://doi.org/10.1175/JAMC1504.1
- Mail Newspaper, 2016, Unbelievable air temperature of Daegu (16 August 2016).
- Mikami, T., 1999, Research on actual condition of urban heat island using ground monitoring data in the capital region, Monitoring and Management of Urban Heat Island Interim Report, 1-4.
- Mikami, T., 2005, Abnormal weather in Tokyo, Yousensha Mook Press, Tokyo, Japan, 24-41.
- Okada, M., Kusaka, H., Takaki, M., Abe, S., Takane, Y., Fuji, Y., Nagai, T., 2014, Distribution of air temperature in Tajimi city in summer, Tenki, 61, 23-29.
- Park, M. H., Jung, W. S., Kim, H. D., 2011, A Study on urban environmental climate mapping method for sustainable urban planning in Daegu, J. Environ. Sci. Int., 20, 465-482. https://doi.org/10.5322/JES.2011.20.4.465
- Park, M. H., Lee, J. S., Ahn, W. S., Kim, H. D., Oh, S. N., 2013, A Study on the thermal characteristics of midsummer in Daegu metropolitan area, J. Environ. Sci. Int., 22, 667-677. https://doi.org/10.5322/JESI.2013.22.6.667
- Yamajoe, K., Ushiyama, T., Mikami, T., Kimura, K., 1999, An Analysis of diurnal variations in the horizontal temperature distribution using the high density urban climate observation network in Tokyo metropolitan area : A Comparison of the summer case with the autumn case, Monitoring and Management of Urban Heat Island Interim Report, Japan Science and Technology Corporation, 16-22.
- Yoshida, N., 2016, Distribution of air temperature distribution at Tachimi city using summer field observation data in 2015, Proceeding of the Japan meteor. Soc. Conf., 110, 175.