- Volume 15 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
A Study on Visual Mise-en-Scene of VR Animation
의 시각적 미장센 연구
- Lee, Lang-Goo (Dept. of Multimedia, Graduate School of Digital Image and Contents, Dongguk University) ;
- Chung, Jean-Hun (Dept. of Multimedia, Graduate School of Digital Image and Contents, Dongguk University)
- Received : 2017.06.21
- Accepted : 2017.09.20
- Published : 2017.09.28
Mis-en-Scene is a direction method of image aesthetics for constructing screen and space. Mis-en-Scene is important factor not only in plays and movies, but also in animations, and it is a strong method to induce audience to immerse in the works and to continue the immersion. This study examined animation's Mis-en-Scene based on theories of Mis-en-Scene in movies, how Mis-en-Scene is directed and expressed in virtual spaces, and what factors and characteristics induce audience to immerse in the works and continue the immersion through analysis on visual Mis-en-Scene factors of a specific case, VR animation
- Lang-Goo Lee, Jean-Hun Chung, "A Study on Visual and Auditory Inducement of VR Image Contents and the Inducement Components of for Immersion Improvement", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 14, No. 11, p. 496, 2016.
- Lang-Goo Lee, Jean-Hun Chung, "A Research on Space Design According to Mise-En-Scene & Perspective of VR Image Contents", Journal of Convergence Contents, Vol. 2, No. 1, p. 21, 2017.
- Lee, Jong-Han, "The new explore of the animated content using OculusVR", Cartoon & Animation Studies, Vol. 52, No. 45, p. 199, 2016.
- Jeong Yoon Choi, "A Study on the mise-en-scene According to the Spatial Change in Stereoscopic Animation", The Journal of Aesthetics and Science of Art, Vol. 44, p. 199, 2015.
- hyun jin Ahn, Yoo-mi Choi, "A Study on mise-en-scene in 2D Animation", The Animation Society of Korea, Vol. 2013, No. 6, p. 46, 2013.
- Lee Tae-Gu, Lee Hwa-Sei, "Analyzing the Mise en Scene of Animation", Cartoon & Animation Studies, No. 13, p. 154, 2008.
- Tang gun, Dong-min Joh, Jeong-pyo Hong, Gwang-su Joh, "A Study on the User Interest of Basic Emotional Image in Character Design", Journal of Digital Design, Vol. 24, No. 1, p. 80, 2011.
- Sun-ae Oh, Ji-yeon Gong, Sun-ae Oh, "The Study on the Environmental Elements of Exhibitions Applied the Flow Theory in the Museum", Journal of Digital Design, Vol. 11, No. 3, pp. 145-146, 2011.
- Digital Contents Strategy Team, "Virtual Reality", National IT Industry Promotion Agency, Chinese Digital Contents Trend eEport, Vol. 6, p. 3, 2016.
- Kim, Ki Bum, Kim Kyoung Soo, "Analysis on Immersion of Digital Animation", KOREA SCIENCE & ART FORUM, Vol. 24, pp. 4-5, 2016.
- Park, So Young, "A Study on Visual Expression of Animation Aesthetics for Visual Communication", Design Forum, Vol. 14, p. 173, 2006.
- Baik Seung-Kyun, "A Study on the Function of Props in Animation 1", Cartoon & Animation Studies, No. 8, p. 149, 2005.