- Volume 15 Issue 9
The purpose of this study was to identify factors influencing happiness of nursing students. Data were collected from 219 nursing students in G city and analyzed by the SPSS/WIN 18.0 program. The degree of happiness of nursing students was
Nursing students;Gratitude disposition;Social support;Stress;Happiness
Supported by : 광주대학교
- E. Diener, "Subjective well-being, psychological bulletin", Vol. 95, No. 3, pp.542-575, 1984. https://doi.org/10.1037/0033-2909.95.3.542
- Y. S. Youm, "Collection of Korean child well-being index and its international comparison with other OECD countries", Institute for Social Development Studies Yonsei University, pp.11-19. 2016. www.korsofa.org
- Statistics Korea. "Cause of death statistics 2015", [Internet]. 2016 Sept 27[cited 2017 July 2]. Available from:http://www.kostat.go.kr/portal/korea/kor_nw/2/6/2/index.board?bmode=read&aSeq=356345&pageNo=&rowNum=10&amSeq=&sTarget=&sTxt=
- S. Y. Bae, S. H. Kim, "Analysis of convergent influence of positive emotion, negative emotion and job seeking stress on depression among college women of health affiliated educations", J of Digital Convergence, Vol. 14. No. 3, pp.269-278, 2016. http://dx.doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.3.269 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.3.269
- E. S. Choi, "Research: psychometric test of the peds QLTM 4.0 generic core scale in korean adolescents", J. of nursing query, Vol. 14, No, 1, pp.166-182, 2005.
- R. Veenhoven, "Is happiness relative?", Social Indicators Research, Vol. 24, pp.1-34, 1991. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00292648
- M. H. Jeong, M. A. Shin, "The relationship between self-esteem and satisfaction in major of nursing students", J. of Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education, Vol. 12, No. 2, pp.170-177, 2006.
- K. H. Jo, "Perception of undergraduate nursing students toward happiness: a Q-methodological approach", The Journal of Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education, Vol. 17, No. 2, pp.178-89, 2011. http://dx.doi.org/10.5977/jkasne.2011.17.2.178: https://doi.org/10.5977/jkasne.2011.17.2.178
- J. G. Kim, H. S. Park, "The factors related to happiness among nursing students", J. of The Korean Data Analysis Society, Vol. 17, Vol. 1, pp.545-559, 2015.
- J. H. Kim, H. O. Jeon, "Factors influencing subjective happiness in nursing students: focused on psycho-social factors", J. of Korean Academy of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing", Vol. 25 No. 2, pp.123-132, 2016. http://dx.doi.org/10.12934/jkpmhn.2016.25.2.123 https://doi.org/10.12934/jkpmhn.2016.25.2.123
- Y. S. Kim, M. Y. Han, "Factors influencing happiness index of nursing students", J. of Korean Academy of Nursing Administration, Vol. 21 No. 5, pp.501-510, 2015. https://doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2015.21.5.501
- J. I. Kim, , Y. K. Kim, Y. M. Jo, "A study on the factors affecting happiness in nursing students", J. of The Korean Data Analysis Society, Vol. 18, No. 2(B), pp.1137-1149, 2016.
- W. H. Jun, K. S. Cha, K. L. Lee, "Factors affecting subjective well-being in nursing students", J. of Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education, Vol. 21, No, 2, pp.276-84, 2015. http://dx.doi.org/10.5977/jkasne.2015.21.2.276 https://doi.org/10.5977/jkasne.2015.21.2.276
- G. Y. Jo, H. S. Park, "Predictors of subjective happiness for nursing students", J. of the Korea Academia-Industrial Cooperation Society, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp.160-169. 2011. http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/kais.2011.12.1.160
- H. S. Park, "Stress, yangsaeng and subjective happiness among female undergraduate nursing students in the republic of Korean", J. of Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education, Vol. 20, No. 4, pp.471-481. 2014. http://dx.doi.org/10.5977/jkasne.2014.20.4.471 https://doi.org/10.5977/jkasne.2014.20.4.471
- D. Ruiz-Aranda, N. Extremera, C. Pineda-Galan, "Emotional intelligence, life satisfaction and subjective happiness in female student health professionals: the mediating effect of perceived stress", J. of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, Vol. 21, No. 2, pp.106-113. 2014. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/jpm.12052 https://doi.org/10.1111/jpm.12052
- B. S. Kim, "Economic activity state of new graduates", Labor Rev, September, pp.37-49. 2014.
- S. H. Cheon, "Relationships among daily hassles, social support, entrapment and mental health status by gender in university students", Korean J. of Women Health Nursing, Vol. 18, No. 3, pp.223-235, 2012. https://doi.org/10.4069/kjwhn.2012.18.3.223
- K. M. Yang, S. Y. Bang, S. Y. Kim, "Factors influencing suicidal ideation in university students", Korean J. of Stress Research, Vol. 20, pp.41-50, 2012.
- M. G. Adler, N. S. Fagley, "Appreciation: individual differences in finding value and meaning as a unique predictor of subjective well-being", J. of Personality, Vol. 73, No. 1, pp.79-114, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1467-6494.2004.00305.x
- R. Emmons, "Gratitude, subjective well-being, and the brain", The Science of Subjective Well-Being, Vol. 11, pp.469-489, 2008.
- B. L. Fredrickson, M. M. Tugade, C. E. Waugh, G. R. Larkin, "What good are positive emotions in crisis?: a prospective study of resilience and emotions following the terrorist attacks on the United States on September 11th, 2001", J. of Personality and Social Psychology, Vol. 84, No. 2, pp.365-376, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-35220.127.116.115
- B. H. Son, Y. M. Kim, I. G. Jun, "A study on nursing students's job esteem, work values, and satisfaction of their major", Korean J. of Occupational Health Nursing, Vol. 20, No. 3, pp.240-249, 2011. http://dx.doi.org/10.5807/kjohn.2011.20.3.240 https://doi.org/10.5807/kjohn.2011.20.3.240
- R. A. Emmons, M. E. McCullough, "Counting blessings versus burdens: an experimental investigation of gratitude and subjective well-being in daily life", J. of Personality and Social Psychology, Vol. 84, pp.377-389, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-3518.104.22.1687
- P. C. Watkins, K. Woodward, T. Stone, R. L. Kolts, "Gratitude and happiness: development of a measure of gratitude, and relationships with subjective well-being", Social Behavior and personality, Vol. 31, pp.431-451, 2003. https://doi.org/10.2224/sbp.2003.31.5.431
- S. H. Lee, E. D. Choi, "Effects of hope, rateful disposition, workplace spirituality on organizational citizenship behavior among nurses", J. of the Korea Academia-Industrial Cooperation Society, Vol. 18, No. 2, pp.277-286, 2017. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2017.18.2.277 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2017.18.2.277
- F. Faul, E. Erdfelder, A. Buchner, A. G. Lang, "Statistical power analyses using G*Power 3.1: tests for correlation and regression analyses", Behavior Research Methods, Vol. 41, pp.1149-1160, 2009. https://doi.org/10.3758/BRM.41.4.1149
- M. E. McCullough, R. A. Emmons, J. Tsang, "The grateful disposition: a conceptual and empirical topology", J. of Personality and Social Psychology, Vol. 82, pp.112-127, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-3522.214.171.124
- S. J. Kwon, K. H Kim, H. S. Lee, "Validation of the Korean version of gratitude questionnaire", The Korean Journal of Health Psychology, Vol. 11, pp.177-190, 2006.
- J. W. Park, "A study on the developing of social support scale", Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Hanyang University, Seoul. 1985.
- S. Cohen, T. Kamarck, R. Mermelstein, "A global measure of perceived stress," J. of Health and Social Behavior, Vol. 24, pp. 385-396, 1983. http://dx.doi.org/10.2307/2136404 https://doi.org/10.2307/2136404
- S. Cohen, G. Williamson, Perceived stress in a probability sample of the US, In S. Spacapam & S. Oskamp (Eds.), The social psychology of health: Claremont Symposium on Applied Social Psychology. Newbury Park, CA: Sage, 1988.
- J. E. Lee, "The effects of self-complexity and self-efficacy on depression and perceived stress", Department of Psychology The Graduate School of Ajou Universit, 2005.
- E. K. Suh, J. S. Koo, "A concise measure of subjective well-being(COMOSWB): scale development and validation", The Korean J. of Social and Personality Psychology, Vol. 25, pp.96-114, 2011.
- S. Y. Bae, S. H. Kim, "Analysis of convergent Iinfluence of self esteem, depression, hopelessness, locus of control and type A behavior pattern on job seeking stress among some college women", J. of Digital Convergence, Voi. 14, No. 12, pp.323-333, 2016. http://dx.doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.12.323 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.12.323
- S. A. Ahn, M. Y. Sim, "A study on the mediation effects of depression and self-efficacy on college students' stress and subjective happiness", J. of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society Vol. 16, No. 10 pp.7021-7033, 2015. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.10.7021
- S. H. Son, J. Y. Park, K. H. Suh, "Relationships between gratitude disposition, subjective well-being, and feeling of happiness among female workers: focused on mediating effects of job attitude", Korean J. of Stress Research, Vol. 23, No. 4, pp.215-223, 2015. http://dx.doi.org/10.17547/kjsr.2015.23.4.215 https://doi.org/10.17547/kjsr.2015.23.4.215
- H. C. Cho, "A study on the stress involved in preparing for employment on college student"s happiness: the moderating effects of social support," Studies on Korean Youth, Vol. 24, No.1, pp.157-184, 2003.
- E. D. Diener, E. M. Suh, R. E. Lucas, H. L. Smith, "Subjective well-being: three decades of progress", Psychological Bulletin, Vol. 125, No, 2, pp.276-302, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1037/0033-2909.125.2.276
- S. J. Kang, J. Y. Lee, "The moderating effects of gratitude disposition and interpersonal competence on the relationship between teachers's teaching flow and happiness", The J. of Yeolin Education, Vol. 22, No. 1, pp.257-277, 2014.