- Volume 15 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
Design a Platform for Balancing Mutual Values between Objects
객체들 간의 상호 가치 균형을 위한 플랫폼 설계
- Kim, Bong-Han (Dept. of Computer & Information Engineering, CheongJu University)
- 김봉한 (청주대학교 컴퓨터정보공학과)
- Received : 2017.08.02
- Accepted : 2017.09.20
- Published : 2017.09.28
There are various problems in the process of developing the game. Especially, there is a lot of problems in testing the balance of the value of each object. This causes problems such as an increase in development cost and a delay in development time. Therefore, if there is a tool or simulator that can test the mutual value balance of each object in advance, this problem can be solved. However, currently there are few simulators, tools, and platforms that can analyze and evaluate the mutual value balance between these objects. In this paper, I designed a platform to evaluate and test the mutual value balance between these objects based on mock battle. The designed platform tests and evaluates the abilities of each object according to their attack and defense strengths. So, this reduces development costs and shortens development time.
Mutual Value Balance;Platform;Simulator;Object;Game
Supported by : 청주대학교 산업과학연구소
- Ji-Min Ku, Kyeonah Yu, "Design and Application of a Winning Forecast Model of the AOS Genre Game", KIISE Transactions on Computing Practices, Vol.23, No.1, pp. 37-44, 2017. https://doi.org/10.5626/KTCP.2017.23.1.37
- Dong-Hoon Lee, Jae-Hwan Bae, "Analysis of Game Engine Architecture Framework", Journal of The Korean Society for Computer Game, Vol.28, No.3, pp.51-57 2015.
- Joon Hyun Jeon, Eui Jun Jeong, "A Study of Effective game designing processes", Journal of Korea Game Society, Vol.16 No.3, pp.35-44, 2016.
- Nam-Jae Kim, Dong-yeor Lee, "Analysis of MMORPG Character for The OSMU", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.10, No.1, pp.415-421 2012.
- Ki-Teok Nam, Hyung-Sup Yoon, "A Study on the Game Analysis Methods: Focusing on the Analysis of Game Components", Journal of Korea Game Society, Vol.15, No.5, pp.19-28, 2015.
- Dong-Lyeor Lee, "Through a comparative analysis of the digital characters SNG and PC Game Proposed future direction", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.13, No.9, pp.473-478, 2015.
- Hye-jung Hyun, Il-ju Ko, "Player Character's Role Classification for Understanding Game World", Journal of The Korean Society for Computer Game, Vol.25 No.1, pp.151-160, 2012.
- Hyung-Sub Kim, "A study on development methodology of web-based business simulation game", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.15, No.1, pp.53-60, 2017.
- C. J. Lim, Shine Jin, "Balancing Technique of Character Skill Using Quantitative Value Extraction: In case of MMORPG", Journal of The Korean Society for Computer Game, No.14, pp.205-210, 2008.
- MyounJae Lee, "The Development Plan for Serious Game based on Game Production Process",Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.11, No.12, pp.761-768, 2013. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDPM.2013.11.12.761
- Gwang-Hyo Son, Jong-Seung Park, "Player's Skill Customization in Role-Playing Game Regarding Balancing", Journal of The Korean Society for Computer Game, Vol.29, No.3, pp.59-64, 2016.
- Aion Simulator, http://aion.inven.co.kr/dataninfo/item/simulator.php
- Lineage Simulator, http://lineage.plaync.com/board/statsimulator/index
- League of Legend Simulator, http://lol.inven.co.kr
- Myoun-Jae Lee, "A Proposal on Game Engine Behavior Tree", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.14, No.8, pp.415-421, 2016.
- Ye-Jin Ha, Seung-Hwan Oh, "Research of Convergence Character Customizing Process in Game", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.14, No.12, pp.423-431, 2016.
- Myoung-Ho Seong, Sang-Yong Lee, "Bargaining Game using Artificial agent based on Evolution Computation", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.14, No.8, pp.293-303, 2016.
- Michael Dawson, Beginning C++ Through Game Programming, Delmar Cengage Learning ,2014
- Joon-Sun Choi, "Excel 2016 Macro&VBA Bible, Hanbit Media, 2016.