- Volume 15 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
Patents and Papers Trends of Solar-Photovoltaic(PV) Technology using LDA Algorithm
LDA알고리즘을 활용한 태양광 에너지 기술 특허 및 논문 동향 연구
- Lee, Jong-Ho (New industry convergence technology R&D center, Ajou University) ;
- Lee, In-Soo (New industry convergence technology R&D center, Ajou University) ;
- Jung, Kyeong-Soo (New industry convergence technology R&D center, Ajou University) ;
- Chae, Byeong-Hoon (New industry convergence technology R&D center, Ajou University) ;
- Lee, Joo-Yeoun (New industry convergence technology R&D center, Ajou University)
- 이종호 (아주대학교 신산업융합기술센터) ;
- 이인수 (아주대학교 신산업융합기술센터) ;
- 정경수 (아주대학교 신산업융합기술센터) ;
- 채병훈 (아주대학교 신산업융합기술센터) ;
- 이주연 (아주대학교 신산업융합기술센터)
- Received : 2017.08.01
- Accepted : 2017.09.20
- Published : 2017.09.28
Solar energy is attracting attention as an alternative to fossil fuels. However, there was a lack of discussion on the overall research direction and future direction of research in technology development. In order to develop more effective technology, we analyzed and discussed the technology trend of solar energy using patent data and thesis data. As an analysis method, topics were selected by using topic modeling and text mining, the increase of included keywords was analyzed, and the direction of development of solar technology was analyzed. Research on solar power generation technology is expected to proceed steadily, and it is analyzed that intensive research will be done especially on high efficiency and high performance technology. Future studies could be conducted by adding overseas patent data and various paper data.
Renewable Energy;PV;LDA;Topic Modeling;Trend analysis
Supported by : 한국에너지기술평가원
- Korea Energy Agency(Renewable Energy Center), "2014 Renewable energy Industrial statistics", Statistics report, pp.19-33, 2014.
- Korea Energy Agency, "2016 New Renewable Energy White Paper", Trend report, pp.103-110, 2016.
- Won-Suk Moon, Seok-soo Kim, "A Study on the Status Analysis and the Development plan of Beauty-IT Convergence Industry", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol 13, No.8, pp. 235-243. 2015.
- Rho, S,M, "Big Data Analysis Platform Technology R&D Trend through Patent Analysis", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol 12, No. 9, pp. 169-175, 2014.
- Kim, J.C., Lee, J.H., Park, S.S., Jang, D.S., "Technology Strategy based on Patent analysis", Journal of Korean Institute of Intelligent Systems, Vol 26, No.2, pp. 141-146, 2016. https://doi.org/10.5391/JKIIS.2016.26.2.141
- Gu, J, U, Lee, J, H, Chung. M, S, Lee, J, Y, "Electric Vehicle Technology Trends Forecast Research Using the Paper and Patent Data", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol 15, No. 2, pp. 165-172, 2017.
- Shin, S.S., Choi, H.R., Lee, H.C., "Topic Model Analysis of Research Trend on Renewable Energy", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, Vol 16, No.9, pp.6411-6418, 2015. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.9.6411
- Kim, M, J, Kim, C, J, "Analyzing Architectural History Terminologies by Text Mining and Association Analysis", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp. 443-452, 2017.
- Blei D.M., Lafferty J.D., "Dynamic topic models", International Conference on Machine Learning, pp.113-120, 2006.
- Mi-ok Kim, Jin-soo Ko, Seung-Chul Noh, Jae-Hoon Chung, "A study of the vitalization strategy for public sports facility through big-data", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 15 No. 2, pp.527-535, 2017.
- Jang, N, K, Kim, M,J, "Research Trend Analysis in Fashion Design Studies on Korea using Topic Modeling", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 15, No. 6, pp. 415-423, 2017.
- Blei D.M., Ng A.Y., Jordan M.I., "Latent Dirichlet Allocation", Journal, 2003.
- Tang, J., Wang B., Yang Y., Hu P., Zhao Y., Yan X., Gao B., Huang M., Xu P., Li W., Usadi A.K., "PatentMiner Topic-driven Patant Analysis and Mining", ACM SIGKDD international conference on Knowledge discovery and data mining, pp.1366-1374, 2012.
- Seo, H.W. "Recent Progress in Research and Development of Smart Grid Industry by Using Patent Analysis", Master's Thesis, Sungkyunkwan University, 2016.
- Lee, J.P. "High oil prices may go on for 10 years", LG Economic Research Institute, pp.34-38, 2006.
- IHS Technology, "Top solar power industry trends for 2015", Report, 2015.