- Volume 30 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Analysis of Electromagnetic Field Around Distribution Line
배전선로 주변에서의 전자계 분포 해석
- Kwon, Myung-Rak (Department of Electric Control, Korea Polytechnics)
- 권명락 (한국폴리텍대학 영주캠퍼스 전기제어학과)
- Received : 2017.08.14
- Accepted : 2017.08.18
- Published : 2017.10.01
Electrical energy is playing an increasingly vital role as the primary energy source in everyday life. With the increase in electric power consumption, power facilities are under an increasing stress and must operate at a high capacity. Consequently, the demand for electric power cables in power transmission and distribution lines is rapidly increasing. Underground distribution lines have been steadily replacing the aboveground lines owing to the increase in electric power demand and the need to increase the supply voltage. In addition to line damage, worker safety is of primary concern in this type of underground infrastructure. In this study, to improve the safety of workers dealing with underground transmission lines, we analyzed the electromagnetic field generated around the distribution line and determined the basic criteria for developing a device that can detect a live underground line.
- K. W. Lee, K. Y. Lee, Y. S. Choi, and D. H. Park, J. Korean Inst. Electr. Electron. Mater. Eng., 17, 893 (2004). [DOI: https://doi.org/10.4313/JKEM.2004.17.8.893]
- H. J. Kim, Master, A Study on the Partial Discharge and Electric Field Distribution Simulation of the Cable Joint Materials, p. 1, Kwangwoon University, Seoul (2001).
- T. Suzuki, S. Katakai, M. Kanaoka, and Y. Sekii, Proceedings of 3rd Inter. Conf. on Conduction and Breakdown in Solid Dielectrics (IEEE, Trondheim, Norway, 1989) p. 66. [DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/ICSD.1989.69163]
- K. S. Cho and J. W. Hong, J. Korean Inst. Electr. Electron. Mater. Eng., 20, 780 (2007). [DOI: https://doi.org/10.4313/JKEM.2007.20.9.780]
- K. J. Kim, Y. C. Oh, K. S. Lee, H. S. Jung, T. Y. Kim, M. H. Choi, M. Y. Soung, C. G. Shin, and J. S. Kim, J. Korean Inst. Electr. Electron. Mater. Eng., 24, 166 (2011). [DOI: https://doi.org/10.4313/JKEM.2011.24.2.166]
- Korea Industrial Development Institue, Study on the Rational Promotion Direction of the Undergroundization Project with the Processed Wire-Final Report, p. 3 (2008).
- C. H. Kim, T. Y. Kim, Y. C. Oh, W. S. Choi, and C. N. Jo, J. Korean Inst. Electr. Electron. Mater. Eng., 27, 322 (2014). [DOI: https://doi.org/10.4313/JKEM.2014.27.5.322]