- Volume 32 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Improvement of Damage Range Calculation for First Response to Chemical Accidents
화학사고의 일차 대응을 위한 피해영향범위 산정 개선 방안
- Received : 2016.08.29
- Accepted : 2017.03.30
- Published : 2017.04.30
Calculation of the damage impact of chemical accidents is an important element in site, and the initial isolation distance and the protective action distances are significant factors in coping the chemical accident. In this study, three major cities that represent each Province were selected, and the safety distances were calculated considering regional climate conditions. The results were compared with the prescribed values in Emergency Response Guidebook. It is concluded that the regional meteorological conditions such as temperature, vapour pressure, relative humidity, wind speed, and cloud cover should be reflected in estimating the initial isolation distance and the protective action distance.
initial isolation distance;protective action distances;emergency response guidebook
- NICS, Chemical Safety Clearing-house(http://csc.me.go.kr/).
- T. O. Kim, H. C. Lee, P. S. Shin, B. N.Choi, J. H. Jo, B. Y. Choi, S. H. Park and H. K. Kim, "Analysis of Safety of the Chemical Facilities by Korea Risk Based-Inspection in the Petrochemical Plant", Journal of the Korean Society of Safety, Vol. 22, No. 6, pp.35-40, 2007.
- J. H. Baek, H. J. Lee and C. B. Jang, "A Methodology for Determination of the Safety Distance in Chemical Plants using CFD Modeling", Journal of the Korean Society of Safety, Vol. 31, No. 3, pp. 162-167, 2016. https://doi.org/10.14346/JKOSOS.2016.31.3.162
- C. H. Shin, J. H. Park and J. H. Yoon, "Analysis on the Risk of the Impermeable Concrete Bottom of Dikes for Nitric Acid Storage Tanks", Journal of the Korean Society of Safety, Vol. 31, No. 3, pp. 53-59, 2016. https://doi.org/10.14346/JKOSOS.2016.31.3.53
- NICS, "2014 Emergency Response Guidebook", pp. 538-599, 2014.
- NICS, "Key Info Guide for Accident Preparedness Substances", pp. 163-168, 2014
- Ministry of Environment, "Chemical Substances Control Act", 2016.
- NICS, Pollutant Release and Transfer Registers, (http://ncis.nier.go.kr/triopen/).
- NICS, "ALOHA User Guide Book", pp 1-4, 2015.
- Y. K. Jung, H. W. Heo and B. G. Yoo, "A Study on the Simplified Estimating Method of Off-site Consequence Analysis for Aqueous Ammonia", Journal of the Korean Institute of Gas, KIGAS Vol. 20, No. 2, pp 49-57, 2016. https://doi.org/10.7842/kigas.2016.20.2.49
- B. Y. Yoon, "Evaluation of Accidental Hazardous Chemical Dispersions in Industrial Area by ALOHA and CALPUFF Models", Graduate School, Kyungpook National University, pp. 28-31, 2015.
- S. W. Park and S. H. Jung, "Recommended Evacuation Distance for Off-site Risk Assessment of Ammonia Release Scenarios", Journal of the Korean Society of Safety, Vol. 31, No.3, pp.156-161, 2016.
- Korea Meteorological Administration, "Annual Weather Information(http://www.kma.go.kr/weather/climate/)", pp. 87-88 114-115, 2012-2015.
- Suitability Assessment of Legal Regulation of Chemical Concentrations According to Vapor Pressure and Damage Radius vol.16, pp.3, 2019, https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph16030347
Grant : 대규모 복합피해 지역에 대한 효율적인 복구방안 연구
Supported by : 국민안전처