- Volume 19 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Characteristics of domestic coals and efficient control of coal dust
국내 석탄광 분진의 특성과 효율적 제어
- Kim, Soo Hong (Groundwater Geology Department, Gyeongnam Regional Headquarter, KRC(Korea Rural Community Corporation)) ;
- Kwon, Jun Wook (Reserch Center for Geomire E&C co., Ltd.) ;
- Kim, Sun Myung (Dept. of Environmental and Energy Resources Engineering, Shinhan University) ;
- Kim, Yun kwang (Reserch Center for Good Engineers co., Ltd.) ;
- Jang, Yun Ho (Dept. of Environmental and Energy Resources Engineering, Kangwon University)
- 김수홍 (한국농어촌공사 경남지역본부 지하수지질부) ;
- 권준욱 ((주)지오미래이앤씨 기업부설연구소) ;
- 김선명 (신한대학교 에너지환경공학과학과) ;
- 김윤광 ((주)굿엔지니어스 기업부설 연구소) ;
- 장윤호 (강원대학교 공과대학 자원공학과)
- Received : 2017.06.09
- Accepted : 2017.07.19
- Published : 2017.07.31
This study carried out the density and energy dispersive X-ray spectroscopy and particle size analysis which are the physical characteristics of coal dust by collecting samples of coal dust in the five domestic mines to control the coal dust through ventilation in the workplace for coal mining in the country. This will contribute to a more comfortable working environment by understanding the physical characteristics of the coal dust which is derived from any hard coal produced domestically. In particular, the result of PSA analysis showed that the size of coal dust sample for this study ranged from
Supported by : 강원대학교
- Hartman, H.L. (1982), "Mine ventilation and air conditioning(second edition)", A WILEY- INTERSCIENCE PUBLICATION.
- Kim, H.G., Choi, P.G., Ryu, J.O., Lee, C.W. (2016), "A fundamental study on the ventilation analysis method for network-type tunnel-focused on the none hardy-cross method", Journal of Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 18, No 03, pp. 291-303. https://doi.org/10.9711/KTAJ.2016.18.3.291
- Kim, H.G., Yoo, J.O., Lee, C.W. (2014), "A study on applications of the natural ventilation pressure(NVP) in local tunnels", Journal of Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 16, No 03, pp. 269-285. https://doi.org/10.9711/KTAJ.2014.16.3.269
- Kim, Y.K. (2000), "Study on the Improvement of Ventilation System in Jang-Sung Colliery", Journal of the Korean Institute of Mineral and Energy Resources Engineers, Vol. 37, No. 3, pp. 173-180.
- Lee, C.W., Kim, S.H., Gil, S.W., Cho, W.C. (2009), "A case study for prediction of the natural ventilation force in a local long vehicle tunnel", Journal of Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 11, No 4, pp. 395-401.
- McPherson, M.J. (1987), "The resistance to airflow of mine shafts", Mine Ventilation Society of South Africa.
- McPherson, M.J. (1993), "Surface ventilation and environmental engineering", Chapman & Hall, pp. 134-141.
- Sinha (1982), What's Needed to Win the War against Black Lung Diesease, Coal Min. & Proc., May, pp. 63-68.
- Zheng, G.Q., Ramani, K. (1989), Generation and Entrainment of Coal Dust Underground Mines, Proc. 4th U.S. Mine Vent. Sympo., SME, Littleton, CO, pp. 454-461.