- Volume 37 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Analysis of Cloudiness and Radiation Characteristics during Summer in the Greater Daegu Area
대구지역의 하절기 운량과 장·단파 복사 특성 분석
- Baek, Chang-Hyeon (Dept. of Architecture, Graduate School, Catholic University of Daegu) ;
- Choi, Dong-Ho (Dept. of Architecture, Catholic University of Daegu) ;
- Lee, Bu-Yong (Dept. of Environmental Science, Catholic University of Daegu) ;
- Lee, In-Gyu (Dept. of Environmental Science and Landscape Architecture, Graduate School, Catholic University of Daegu)
- Received : 2017.05.15
- Accepted : 2017.08.28
- Published : 2017.08.30
In this study, long and short-wave radiations were observed in urban and suburban areas during the summer season, and frequency analysis was performed for each radiation intensity by a new analysis method. The following results were obtained. (1) Long-wave radiation values were found to be larger in the afternoon than in the morning, in both urban and suburban areas, unlike short-wave radiation values. (2) Short-wave radiation showed a right-skewed frequency distribution. In the high energy area greater than
Short-wave radiation;Long-wave radiation;Cloudiness;Urban radiation environment;Correlation analysis;Frequency analysis
Supported by : 대구가톨릭대학교
- Abakumova, G. M., Feigelson, E. M., Russak, V., and Stadnik, V. V., Evaluation of Long-term Changes in Radiation, Cloudiness, And Surface Temperature on The Territory of The Former Soviet Union. Journal of Climate, Vol. 9, No. 6, pp. 1319-1327, 1996. https://doi.org/10.1175/1520-0442(1996)009<1319:EOLTCI>2.0.CO;2
- Hamilton, I. G., Davies, M., Steadman, P., Stone, A., Ridley, I., and Evans, S., The Significance of The Anthropogenic Heat Emissions of London's Buildings: A Comparison Against Captured Shortwave Solar Radiation, Building and Environment, Vol. 44, No. 4, pp. 807-817, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.buildenv.2008.05.024
- Choi, D. H., Lee, B. Y., and Jeong H. S., Observation and Analysis of Radiation Characteristics According to the Type of City During the Summer Season, Journal of the Korean Solar Energy Society, Vol. 35, No. 2, pp. 21-31, 2015.
- Choi, D. H., Lee, B. Y., and Jeong H. S., Analysis On Daily Variation Mechanism of Short-Wave Radiation Between Downtown and Suburban Area During Summer Season, Journal of the Korean Solar Energy Society, Vol. 34, No. 4, pp. 111-122, 2014.
- Sohn B. J., The Impact of Clouds on the Surface Longwave Radiation Budget, Korean Meteorological Society, Vol. 32, No. 2, pp. 229-242, 1996.