- Volume 21 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Economic Analysis of the Piezoelectric Power using the California Standard Test
캘리포니아 표준 테스트 방법을 사용한 압전 발판의 경제성 분석
- Jung, Soon-Sung (Department of Architectural Engineering, Tongmyong University)
- 정순성 (동명대학교 건축공학과)
- Received : 2017.05.26
- Accepted : 2017.08.01
- Published : 2017.08.31
The purpose of this study is to suggest economic analysis for piezoelectric power. Economic analysis method uses california standard test. Perspectives of california standard test is participant test, ratepayer impact measure test, program administrator cost test and total resource cost test. This study identifies the cost and benefit components. This study identifies benefit-cost calculation procedures from four test : participant test, ratepayer impact measure test, program administrator cost test and total resource cost test. In the economic analysis, the order of benefit cost ratio in piezoelectric power shows total resource cost test, program administrator cost test, ratepayer impact measure test and participant test.
- S. N. Yun and D. G. Kim, 2009, "A Study on Energy Harvesting Technique using Piezoelectric Element", Journal of the Korean Society for Power System Engineering, Vol. 13, No. 3, pp. 65-71.
- M. H. Yi, W. J. Na, W. H. Hong and G. Y. Jeon, 2011, "A Study on Estimating Piezoelectric Generation by Observing Pedestrian Walking Characteristics on Stairs", Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea Planning & Design, Vol. 27, No. 9, pp. 325-332.
- California Public Utilities Commission, 2001, "California Standard Practice Manual".
- S. S. Jung, 2014, "A Study on the Benefit-Cost Analysis of Photovoltaic System in the Green home", Journal of the Korean Society for Power System Engineering, Vol. 18, No. 3, pp. 124-117.
- Y. H. Kim, S. S. Kim, S. I. Kim and S. G. Kim, 1994, "Engineering Economics", Cheongmungak Publishing Co, Seoul, p. 329.
- S. S. Jung, 1999, A Study on the Development of Life Cycle Costing Influence Diagram for Decision Analysis of HVAC system, DR thesis, Dong-A University, Busan, Korea, p. 131.