- Volume 31 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Comparison of Pre and Post Heart Attack Health Behavior in Coronary Heart Disease Patients
관상동맥질환자의 심장발작 발병전후 건강행위 비교
- Kim, Youngmi (Catholic Sangji College)
- 김영미 (가톨릭상지대학교 간호학과)
- Received : 2017.03.02
- Accepted : 2017.07.25
- Published : 2017.08.31
Purpose: This descriptive study compared changes in life style and health perceptions before and after the onset of coronary heart disease in 100 patients. Methods: Data were from May to July in 2016 through questionnaires and medical records. The collected data were analyzed by a
- American Heart Association. (2015). Workplace health playbook. Retrieved October 10, 2015, from http://leftbrainmedia.us/ceort2015/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/10-5-Playbook-updated-links.pdf
- Arslanian-Engoren, C., Patel, A., Fang, J., Armstrong, D., Kline-Rogers, E., Duvernoy C. S., & Eagle, K. A. (2006). Symptoms of men and women presenting with acute coronary syndromes. The American Journal of Cardiology, 98, 1177-1181. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjcard.2006.05.049
- Bae, S. G. (2015). Influencing factors in Korea adults stroke and myocardial infarctionbased on 2007-2012 Korea national health and nutrition examination survey-, Unpublished doctoral's dissertation, Kyungbuk University, Daegu.
- Buccheri, D., Piraino, D., Andolina, G., & Cortese, B. (2016). Understanding and managing in-stent restenosis: a review of clinical data, from pathogenesis to treatment. Journal of Thoracic Disease, 8(10), 1150-1162. http://dx.dor.org/10.21037/jtd.2016.10.93 https://doi.org/10.21037/jtd.2016.10.93
- Cho, Y. S. (2004). Effect of coronary heart disease patient's health behavior that have structured discharge education. Published master's thesis, Catholic University of Pusan, Pusan.
- Choe, M. A., Kim, K. S., Yi, M. S., Choi-Kwon, S., & Lee, J. S. (2008). Effect of cardiac rehabilitation education for coronary artery bypass grafting patients during their hospitalization. Journal of Korean Biological Nursing Science, 10(1), 69-79.
- Choi, K. J. (2002). Knowledge & learning needs of coronary artery disease patients. Unpublished master's thesis, Chosun University, Gwangju.
- Chung, H. J. (2008). The symptoms and the response related to treatment-seeking time among patients with acute myocardial infarction. Published master's thesis, Ewha University, Seoul.
- Chung, K. R. (1997). Influences of Health Related Practices on the Chronic IIlness. Published master's thesis, Inje University, Pusan.
- Chung, S. Y. (2003). Evaluation of compliance to practice guideline in acute myocardial infarction. Published master's thesis, Ewha University, Seoul.
- Giannuzzi, P., Temporelli, L., Marchioli, R., Maggioni, P., Balestroni, G., Ceci, V., et al. (2008). Global secondary prevention strategies to limit event recurrence after myocardial infarction: results of the GOSPEL study, a multicenter, randomized controlled trial from the Italian Cardiac Rehabilitation Network. Archives of Internal Medicine, 168(20), 2194-2204. https://doi.org/10.1001/archinte.168.20.2194
- Jeong, H. S. (2002). Effects of a cardiac rehabilitation program on health behavior and physiologic parameters for myocardial infarction patients. Journal of Korean Academic Society of Adult Nursing, 14(4), 573-580.
- Kim, K. S., Kim, Y. S., Choi, K. O., Hyuen, K. S., Yoon. E. J., Kim, S. Y., et al. (2013). Adult Nursing. Seoul: Soomoonsa.
- Kim, M. H., Kang, I. S., Kim, M. Y., Kim, Y. M., Kim, J. S., Jang, A. L., et al. (2015). Adult Nursing. Seoul: Soomoonsa.
- Kim, M. J. (2011). Lifestyles between middle-aged and aged patients with acute myocardial infarction. Published master's thesis, Chosun University, Gwangju.
- Kim, S. J., & Jung, H. M. (2015). Effects on family-participated cardiac rehabilitation program on self-efficacy, health behavior compliance, and family support of patients with percutaneous coronary intervention. Journal of Korean Clinical Nursing Research, 21(2), 143-153. https://doi.org/10.22650/JKCNR.2015.21.2.143
- Kim, S. H., & Lee, S. H. (2014). Influences of knowledge, self-efficacy, and social support on sick role behavior in patients with coronary artery disease. Journal of Korean Public Health Nursing, 28(2), 228-240. https://doi.org/10.5932/JKPHN.2014.28.2.228
- Ko, K. H., & Lee, S. E. (1998). A Study on the educational needs of the coronary heart disease patients in a municipal general hospital. Korean Society for Health Education and Promotion, 15(2), 143-161.
- Korea National Statistical Office. (2016,). The cause of mortality statistics 2015, Retrieved September 27, 2016, from http://kostat.go.kr/portal/korea/kor_nw/2/6/2/index.board
- Lee, J. H. (2013). Comparison of health behavior change before and after the percutaneous coronary intervention in coronary artery disease patient. Unpublished master's thesis, Yeungnam University, Daegu.
- Lee Y. J. (2007). An education program to modify lifestyle: effects on health behavior and physiological parameters in patients with coronary disease. Journal of Korean Clinical Nursing Research, 13(3), 43-54.
- Lee, Y. R. (2006). The relationship between post operative perceived health status, health-related quality of life and pre operative disease severity in patients undergone CABG. Unpublished master's thesis, Younsei University, Seoul.
- Lewington S., Clarke R., Qizilbash N., Peto R., & Collins R. (2002). Age-specific relevance of usual blood pressure to vascular mortality: a meta-analysis of individual data for one million adults in 61 prospective studies. Lancet, 360, 1903-1913. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(02)11911-8
- Moon, J. S., & Jeong, H. S. (2001). The knowledge and learning needs of the patients with the first onset myocardial infarction. Journal of Korean Public Health Nursing, 15(2), 275-284.
- Ra, J. S., & Kim, H. S. (2015). Combined influence of obesity and metabolic syndrome on ischemic heart disease in Korean middle aged and older adults. Journal of Korean Public Health Nursing, 23(3), 540-550.
- Shin, K. R., Kim, O. S., Kang, Y. H., Kim, N. C., Kim, Y. K., Kim C. G., et al. (2015). Medical-Surgical Nursing (9th ed.). Seoul, Hyunmoonsa.
- Shin, S. J. (1999). Study on the gender difference of health status on the recovery state after CABG (Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery). Unpublished master's thesis, Ewha University, Seoul.