- Volume 15 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
The Physical Activity and Smart Health Care of Trend for the Elderly
노인을 위한 신체활동 및 스마트 헬스 케어분야의 경향
- Yi, Eun Surk (Dept. of Exercise Rehabilitation & Welfare, Gachon Univ.)
- 이은석 (가천대학교 운동재활복지학과)
- Received : 2017.07.01
- Accepted : 2017.08.20
- Published : 2017.08.28
The study conducted a systematic analysis through systematic literature to explore trends in physical activities and trends in the elderly and smart health care sector. Based on the research data collected from 2006 to 2017, the research paper was selected as an analysis data base and collected data from the patented patent data registered to the Patent Office. Based on the combination of the aged, physical activities, IT, IoT, and healthcare, the research identified the research trends and subjects through the analysis and analysis of subjects based on a total of 102 academic journals and 79 patents. First of all, the academic research published a surge in 2010 research in 2006, and it has emerged as an area of continuous interest in academia until 2017. Meanwhile, patents for patents soared in 2012, according to the company's patent. Second, research shows that studies are being conducted in five areas of research. Service design, monitoring systems, systems, policies, and other studies. In the case of patents, three types of patents were classified as patents, devices and information related to information. Subsequent studies will be deemed necessary to verify the effectiveness of the smart health care technology to enhance the health of the elderly.
Elderly;Physical Activity;Smart Health Care;Trend
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- KOSIS, "Estimated population by major age bracket" http://kosis.kr/statisticsList/statisticsList_01List.jsp?vwcd=MT_ZTITLE&parmTabId=M_01_01#SubCont (January 26, 2017).
- NHIS. "2015 Health Insurance Statistics Yearbook "http://www.nhis.or.kr/menu/boardRetriveMenuSet.xx?menuId=F3321 (October 25, 2016).
- Yang Rea Kim, "The Relationship among the Sports-for-All Participation, Health Status, and Medical Expense of the Elderly." Korean Journal of Sport Science, Vol.17, No. 4, pp. 125-137. 2006.
- Kidd, B. "World summit on physical education (Berlin, 3-5 November)." pp. 95-104, 1999.
- Eun Surk Yi, Sun Jang Lee, "The Stress, Depression, Suicidal thoughts and the Buffering Effect of Leisure Sports Participation Among the Elderly in Rural Area." Korea Society Sociology of Sports, Vol, 22, No, 2, pp. 35-54, 2009.
- Dae Kwon Kim, Sang Young Yoon, "The relationship among Leisure sports' participation, social support, exercise satisfaction and helplessness of the elderly." Korean journal of physical education, Vol.46, No. 6, pp. 345-356. 2007.
- Eun Surk Yi, Hee Wan Lee "Effects of Leisure Activity on Human Experience of Leisure Activity According to Different Types of Leisure Activities." Korea Sport Research, Vol.17, No. 5, pp. 163-175. 2006.
- Mi Ri Choi, Yang Chool Lee, "The Leisure Sports Participation, Life Stress, Depression and Buffering Effect of Resilience Among the Elderly." Korean journal of physical education, Vol.51, No. 1 pp. 75-90, 2012.
- Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, "A Survey on the Participation of Physical Activity Activities in Korea", http://www.index.go.kr/potal/main/EachDtlPage Detail.do?idx_cd=4054 (March 6, 2017).
- Hurling, R., Catt, M., Boni, M. D., Fairley, B. W., Hurst, T., Murray, P., & Sodhi, J. S. "Using internet and mobile phone technology to deliver an automated physical activity program: randomized controlled trial." Journal of medical Internet research Vol 9, No 2, p. 7, 2007. https://doi.org/10.2196/jmir.9.2.e7
- Tudor-Locke, C., Craig, C. L., Aoyagi, Y., Bell, R. C., Croteau, K. A., De Bourdeaudhuij, I., & Lutes, L. D. "How many steps/day are enough? For older adults and special populations." International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity, Vol 8, No, 1. p. 80, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1186/1479-5868-8-80
- Consolvo, S, Everitt, K, Smith, I., & LAnday, J. A. "Design requirements for technologies that encourage physical activity." Proceedings of the SIGCHI conference on Human Factors in computing systems. ACM, 2006.
- Young, W., Ferguson, S., Brault, S., & Craig, C. "Assessing and training standing balance in older adults: a novel approach using the 'Nintendo Wii' Balance Board" Gait & posture, Vol 33, No 2, pp. 303-305, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.gaitpost.2010.10.089
- Kwon Myung Kwan, "Wearable device boom, but ... Do you use it?", http://it.donga.com/17623/(March 14, 2014).
- Myoung-Sug Chung, Seong-Hyeon Park, Byeong-Hoon Chae, Joo-Yeoun Lee, "Analysis of major research trends in artificial intelligence through analysis of thesis data". Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 15, No. 5, pp. 225-233, 2017. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2017.15.2.225
- Gyu-Ho Choi, Hae-Min Moon, Sung-Bum Pan, "Biometrics System Technology Trends Based on Biosignal". Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp. 381-391, 2017. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2017.15.1.381
- Jin-Kuk Jeong, Jong-Min Kim, Gab-Sang Ryu, "A Smart Brix Measurement System Using Mobile Devices", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp. 217-225, 2017. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2017.15.1.217
- Jin-Soo Jang, Seo-Joon Lee, Kwang-In Lee, Tae-Ro Lee, "Design and Implementation of a Cardiac Arrest Supporting System Using Wearable Device", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp. 227-238, 2017. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2017.15.1.227
- KATS, KAS, "2016 Standard base R&D Road map", 2016.
- Park Jong-Ryeol, "A study on the Telemedicine of legal characteristics." Korean journal of law, Vol. 30, pp. 67-84, 2008.
- Ji hong Joo, "The Study on the Amendment of the Medical Act relating to e-Medicine Services." Korean Journal of Medicine and Law, Vol, 17, No, 2, pp. 61-84, 2009.
- Jang Wook, Lee Seung-hwan, Kim Chun-bae, Kim Ki-young, "A Comparative Study on the telehealth regulations between U.S.A, Australia and Japan for developing the Korean telehealth system." Korean Journal of Medicine and Law, Vol, 18, No, 1, pp. 79-104, 2010.
- Korea Information Society Agency, "Public sector u-health Status of propulsion." 2008.