- Volume 15 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
Content and Meaning of case Management Practice Success Experience of Regional Society Civil Case manager
지역사회 민간사례관리자의 실천 성공 경험의 내용과 의미
- Received : 2017.06.23
- Accepted : 2017.08.20
- Published : 2017.08.28
Background/Objectives: The purpose of the study is to derive a goal usable in the field by exploring the case management success experiences of case managers. Civil case managers state that what is still important in case management practice is qualitative change made in the practice process. Therefore, the study will deal with detailed contents about case management that civil domain case managers consider to be important. Methods/Statistical analysis: For data collection, the study used focus group interview on 20 professional case management social workers and used Grounded theory method by Glaser for data analysis. The analysis of collected data consisted of a process of finding the categories and characteristics of the research problem. Findings: As a result of analysis, 4 categories, 10 subcategories, and 25 elements were derived for success experiences of case management practice. The categories were divided into satisfaction and ability improvement of client, case manager ability improvement, establishment of organization and environment function, and multilateral trust relationship strengthening. Improvements/Applications: The results of this study further clarified the goal of field case management practice and it was suggested as a plan to reflect on future case management related institutions evaluation.
Case management success;Trust relationship between case management subjects;Development of case management subjects;Grounded theory method;Focus group interview
- Kim, Bo-Yung. "Integrated Case Management through Governance Structure: Innovation of Community Welfare Delivery System", Korean Journal of Social Welfare Research, Vol. 36, pp. 205-236, 2013.
- Jung, Yeon-Jung, "The Dilemma in Korea's Case Management Practice:Analysis of Different perspectives and an Alternative Solution", Journal of Korean Social Welfare Administration Vol. 16, No. 1, pp. 55-88, 2014.
- Kwon, Sun-ae, Jang, Yu-mi, "Theoretical study to utility of concept mapping for expected outcome draw of multi-organizations network : Focusing on integrated case management activities of community social welfare organizations" Journal of Convergence for information Technology, pp.7-11. 2015.
- Cha, Hyun-ju, "A life history Approach on a Professor Academic activties" Journal of the Korea Convergence society, Vol. 7 ,No. 5, pp.227-235, 2015.
- Lee, Soo-Young, Youn, Mi-Sun, "A Study on Counselor's Professional Development Experiences of Undergraduate Students Through Reflective Journal Writing", Journal of the Korea Convergence society, Vol. 6 ,No.6, pp. 43-56, 2015.
- Yoo, Soon-duck, Baik, Mee-ra, "Analysis of domestic denentia research trend for integrated study", Journal of Convergence for information Technology, pp. 1-12. 2017.
- Glaser, G. Berney. "Bacics of Grounded Theory Analsis", Sociology Pr, 1992.
- Saleebey, D. "The Strength perspective in Social Work practice : Extensions & Cautions", Social Work, Vol. 41, pp.296-305, 1996.
- Kim, Kyung-hee, Kang, Mee-kyoung, Noh, Hye-yrun, Implementation and Outcome of Strength-Based Case Management, Korean Academy of Qualitative Research in Social Welfare, Vol. 7, No. 2, pp.175-203, 2013.
- Woo, Kuk-Hee, Kim, Young-Sook Yim Yoen-Hyo. "A Qualitative Study of Workers' Perception and Subjective Experience of Case management in Community Welfare Center", Journal of Korea Social Welfare Policy, Vol 30, pp.287-310. 2007.
- Choi, Jee-Sun. "A Study of the of Case Management Experience as a Strategy for Service Integration", Journal of Korean Social Welfare Administration, Vol. 12, No. 1, pp.57-88, 2010.
- Ha, Kyung-Hee, Kim, Jin-Sook, Jung, Sun-Uk, "An Exploratory Study on the Operating System of Case Management of Community Welfare Center", Journal of Korean Social Welfare Administration, Vol 16, No. 2, pp.241-270, 2014.
- NASW. "NASW Standards for Social Work Case Management", 2013.
- Moxley, D. P. "The Practice of Case Management". Sage.1989.
- O'Connor, G. C., "Case Management : System & Relationships", Social Casework, Vol. 69, pp.97-106. 1988. https://doi.org/10.1177/104438948806900206