- Volume 15 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
Effect of Relationship Marketing Factors of the Sports Centers on Customer Trust and Intention to Repurchase
스포츠센터의 관계마케팅 요인이 고객신뢰 및 재등록의사에 미치는 영향
- Lee, Sheng Yen (Kyonggi University) ;
- Cong, Rui (Kyonggi University) ;
- Choi, In Sik (Kyonggi University)
- Received : 2017.06.19
- Accepted : 2017.08.20
- Published : 2017.08.28
This study was to research effect of relationship marketing factors of the sports centers, customer trust and intention to repurchase. Objects of study were customers of three sports centers in Gyeonggi province and research tool was questionnaire. Among 350 copies of data, 344 copies had been used for actual data processing and collected data had been analyzed with frequency analysis, correlation analysis, reliability test, exploratory analysis multiple regression analysis by using SPSS 21.0. The results from these processes are as follows. First, relationship marketing factors positively effect on customer trust. Second, relationship marketing factors positively effect on intention to repurchase except communication. Finally, customer trust positively effect on intention to repurchase.
Sports Center;Relationship Marketing;Customer Trust;Intention to Repurchase;Sports Marketing
- Lee, S.Y., "Using of non-verval communication of a golf instructor affects on faith of instructor and concentration in sports", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 14 No. 10, pp.543-551, 2016. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.10.543
- Seo, D.H., Kang, M.G., Lee, S.Y., "A search for methods of development of marine leisure sports trough the SWOT analysis", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 15 No. 1, pp.537-546, 2017.
- Lee, S.Y., "Relations among participants in sports for all, satisfaction of participation and intention to adher to exercise I (A study on characteristics of participants)", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 14 No. 10, pp.463-472, 2016.
- Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, "Investigation on the actual national sport for all activities participation", www.mcst.go.kr, December 2014.
- Baik, S.Y., Yeo, I.S., Jang, W.Y., "The effects of relationship commitment on repurchase and switching intention through relaionship marketing in fitness center", The Korean Journal of Sports Science, Vol. 24 No. 2, pp, 2015.
- Kim, M.H., Lee, J.M., Kim, C.Y., "The Affect of Relationship Marketing Implement Factors on Customer Satisfaction, Relationship Quality and Customer Loyalty of Fitness Center", Journal of Sports and Leisure Studies, Vol. 40 No. 1, pp. 229-238, 2010.
- Jun, H.M., Ha, J.W., Jung, S.T., "The study on lawful provision of commercial sports institution", Journal of Sports and Leisure Studies, Vol. 17 No. 1, pp.571-580, 2002.
- Lee, S.Y., "Service quality of sports centers and customer loyalty", Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics, in press, accepted November 24, Vol. 29 No. 4, 2016,
- Jang, W.Y., Won, D.Y., Kwak, M.S., "Relative importance of selection attributes in choosing commercial sports centers and market segmentation using conjoint analysis", The Korean Journal of Phyisical Education, Vol. 51 No. 6, pp.215-227, 2012.
- Park, S.H., Lee, S.C., "Causal Relationships among Service Quality, Customer Satisfaction, Repurchasing Intention, and Business Performance in Commercial Sport Centers", The Korean Journal of Phyisical Education, Vol. 43 No. 3, pp. 485-493, 2004.
- Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, "Investigation on the actual sports industry", ISSN 2287-8963, www.mcst.go.kr, December 2015.
- Lee, E.J., Lee, J.H., Kim, J.H., "The effect of sport center personal trainer's relationship marketing implementation factors, relationship quality and loyalty", Korean Journal of Sport Management, Vol. 16 No. 5, pp.89-102, 2011.
- Kim, J.H., "Effect of relationship marketing factors on long-term relationship retention", Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Dong-duk Women's University, 2016.
- Gronroos, C., "Relationship approach to marketing in service contexts: The marketing and organizational behavior interface", Journal of Business Research, Vol. 20, pp.3-11, 1990. https://doi.org/10.1016/0148-2963(90)90037-E
- Choi, Y.J., "The analysis of causal model of relationship marketing in the commercial sports center", Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Chung-ang University, 2007.
- Oh, H.H., No, D.Y., "Effect of Sport Center Relationship Marketing Implement Factors on the Customer Trust and Customer Commitment relationship marketing implement factors, customer trust, customer commitment", The Korean Journal of Phyisical Education, Vol. 44 No. 2, pp.443-451, 2005.
- Kotler, Phillp and Gary Armstrong, "Marketing: An Introduction", 4th ed., Upper Saggle River, NJ:Prentice Hall, 1997.
- Lee, K.S., Kim, Y.M., "The effect of relationship characteristics of trust on factors of trust results in sports center", Korean Journal of Sport Science, Vol. 18 No. 4, pp.115-130, 2007.
- Crosby, L. A., Evans, K. R., & Cowles, D., "Relationship quality in services selling: An interpersonal influence perspective", Journal of Marketing, Vol. 54 No. 3, pp.68-81, 1990. https://doi.org/10.2307/1251817
- Berry, L. L., "Playing fair in retailing", Arthur Anderson Retailing Issues Newsletter, Vol. 5 No. 2, pp.5-6, 1993.
- Bradach, J. L., & Eccles, R. G., "Price, authority, and trust: From ideal types to plural forms", Annual Review of Sociology, Vol. 15 No. 1, pp.97-118, 1989. https://doi.org/10.1146/annurev.so.15.080189.000525
- Speckman, R. E., "Strategic supplier selection: Understanding long-team buyer relationships", Business Horizons, Vol. 31 No. 4, pp.75-81, 1988. https://doi.org/10.1016/0007-6813(88)90072-9
- Morgan, R. M., & Hunt, S. D., "The commitment-trust theory of relationships marketing", Journal of Marketing, Vol. 58 No. 3, pp.20-38, 1994.
- Sichtman, C., "An analysis of antecedents and consequences of trust in a coroporate brand", European Journal of Marketing, Vol. 41 No. 9/10, pp.999-1015, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1108/03090560710773318
- Cho, J.K., Moon, B.S., Shin, Y.K., "The effect of public sport center's relationship marketing on customer trust and repurchase intention", Korean Journal of Sport Management, Vol. 13 No. 4, pp.125-137, 2009.
- Sirdeshmukh, D., Sungh, J.,& Sabol, B., "Consumer trust, value, and loyalty in relational exchanges", Journal of Marketing, Vol. 66 No. 1, pp.15-37, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1509/jmkg.126.96.36.19949
- Lee, K.S., "The effect of relationship characteristics of trust on factors of trust results in commercial sports center", Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Dankook University, 2007.
- Kim, D.H., "The relaionship among the factors of customer relationship management (CRM) of sports centers, customer satisfaction, customer trust, and customer loyalty", Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Kyung Hee University, 2015
- Park, M.J., "A study on the service quality of public sport facilities on consumer's intention of repurchase and oral propagation", Unpublished master thesis, Kyonggi University, 2004.
- Oh, K.S., "A Study on the Relationship of the Service Quality of Commercial Sports Center to Consumer's Repurchase Intention and Oral Propagation", Unpublished master thesis, Suwon University, 2008.
- Cook, J., & Wall, T., "New Work attitude measures of trust, organizational commitment, and personal need non-fulfillment", Journal of Occupational Psychology, Vol. 53, pp.39-52, 1980. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.2044-8325.1980.tb00005.x
- Benedicktus, R. L., Brady, M. K., Darke, P. R., & Voorhees, C. M., "Conveying Trustworthiness to Online Consumers: Reactions to Consensus, Physical Store Presence, Brand Familiarity, and Generalized Suspicion", Journal of Retailing, Vol. 86 No. 4, pp.322-335, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jretai.2010.04.002
- Paolo, G., Johnson, M. D., & Castaldo, S., "A Comprehensive Model of Customer Trust in Two Retail Stores", Journal of Service Management, Vol. 20 No. 3, pp.290-316, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1108/09564230910964408
- Bettman, J. R., Luce, M. F. and J. W. Payne., "Constructive Consumer Choice", 1998.
- March, J. G., "Bounded Rationality, Ambiguity, and the Engineering of Choice", The Bell Journal of Economics, Vol. 9 No. 2, pp.587-608, 1977.
- Albrecht, T. D., & Adelman, M. B., "Communicating social support", Newbury Park, CA: Sage, 1987.
- Lee, E., "Social sites becoming too much of a good thing: Many young folks burning out on online sharing", San Francisco Chronicle (November 02, 2006). Retrieved from http://articles.sfgate.com, 2006.
- Reidhheld, F. F., & Schefter, P., "E-loyalty", Harvard business review, Vol. 78 No. 4, pp.105-113, 2000.
- Aaker, J., Fournier, S., & Brasel, S. A., "When good brands do bad", Journal of Consumer Research, 31(June), pp.1-16, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1086/383419
- Blackston, M., "A brand with an attitude: A suitable case for the treatment", Journal of the Market Research Society, Vol. 34 No. 3, pp.231-241, 1992.
- Chaudhuri, A. and Holbrook, M. B., "Thechain of effects from brand trust and brand affect to brand performance: The role of brand loyalty", Journal of Marketing, Vol. 65(April), pp.81-93, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1509/jmkg.188.8.131.5255
- Delgado, B. E., & Munuera, A. J. L., "Does brand trust matter to brand equity?", Journal of Product & Brand Management, Vol. 14 No. 3, pp.187-196, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1108/10610420510601058
- Hiscock, J., Most trusted brands. Marketing, Vol. 1(March), pp.32-33, 2001.
- Parasuraman, A., Zeithaml, V. A., & Berry, L. L., "SERVQUAL; multiple-item scale for measuring consumer perceptions of Service Quality", Journal of Retailing, Vol. 64 No. 1, pp.12-40, 1988.
- Lee, J.C., & Lee, S.H., "Service Marketing", Samyoung-sa, Seoul, 2005.