- Volume 15 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
A Study on Improvement Strategies According to the Inconvenience Due to Female Cancer Wearing Alopecia Wigs
여성 암환우들의 탈모용 가발 착용 시 불편에 따른 개선방안 연구
- Jin, Soon-Ho (Dep. of Beauty Art, Graduate School of Human, Songwon University) ;
- Kim, Young-Bae (Dep. of Beauty Art, Dongbang Culture University) ;
- Park, Jang-Soon (Dep. of Beauty Art, Songwon University)
- Received : 2017.05.30
- Accepted : 2017.08.20
- Published : 2017.08.28
This study conducted frequency analysis for male and female patients aged 60 and over from the results of analyzing improvement strategies for inconvenience due to wearing alopecia wigs. When the patoent started perceive their depilatory diseases was right after treatment of anticancer drugs or radiotherapy, and they were found to suffer from inconveniences of being dried, etc. After treatment of chemotherapy, as for the falling-out parts, eyebrows were found to be the highest 52.1%, and pubic hair 38%, axilla hair 29% in that order. And the inconvenience level of wearing wigs among the patients with the different background of education indicates that the professions of the patients affect the ease of use. It is presumed that the easiness in use which the college graduates, high school graduates, and postgraduates showed is attributable to the age difference. to improve the inconveniences from cancer patients wearing wigs, scape troubles and close adhesion are constantly needed.
Cancer patient;Falling-out;Scalp trouble;Wigs;Inconvenience;Chemotherapy;Adhesion
- J. H, Kim, "A study examines satisfaction according to scalp & hair care center usage conditions and product purchase attributes", Master of Sung-Shin Univ. 2013.
- M. H. Jang, "The Influence of Wearing Wigs on the Quality of Life the Female Cancer Patients Who Started Losing Hair. Ph.D. dissertation" pp. 25-27, Kosin Univ. 2008.
- Petersen, J, Chemotheraapy, A Canncer Source Book for Nurse, American Canncer Society Education, 1991.
- Y. H. Lee, "The Effect of Scalp Solution for Scalp Hair Condition in Young Women", Master of Kyung-gi Univ. 2010.
- S. Y. We, E. J. Im, "Customer Utilization and Satisfaction of the Scalp and Hair Care Salon Applied The Journal of Cosmetological Science", Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 7-14, 2010.
- N. C. Cho, "A Comparative Analysis of Hair Conditions and Hair Care, Dietary Habit, Stress Level and Family History between Hair Loss Patients and Those without Hair Loss", Master of Chung-Ang Univ. 2005.
- M. J. Kim, "The research about Scalp treatments by self-recognition of adult's losing hair. Applied The Journal of the Korea Convergence Society", Vol. 3, No.1 pp. 21-27, 2012.
- S. H. Park, "A survey of satisfaction on hair loss treatment : a comparison of hair trans plan", Master of Chang-won National Univ. 2014.
- B. K. Min, Diagnosis and treatment of hair & scalp disorders. 2005.
- K. H. Han, Hair Science. 2002.
- S. Y. Ha, "An Empirical Study on the Scalp Care Conditioning for Hair Loss and Customer Satisfaction", Master of Chung-ang Univ. 2006.
- Sperling L. C., "The transverse anatomy of androgenetic alopecia. Applied Journal of the Dermatol Surg Oncol", Vol. 3, No.1 pp. 1127-1133, 1991
- D. S. Seo, "Life Event Stress and Coping Strategies in Patients with Alopecia Areata and Androgenetic Alopecia Applied Journal of the Korean Dermatological Association", Vol. 37, No. 6, pp. 733-738, 1999.
- H. S. You, "A Study on Wig-wearing, Care Realities, and Recognition in People with Alopeciec Hair", Master of Sook-myung Women's Univ. 2010.
- M. H. Jang, "A Study on Hair piece Applications and Hair Coordinations for Depliatory Customers", Master of Catholic University of Daegu. 2002.