- Volume 15 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
The Effect of Posting Source Type Information on Brand Reliability, Product Attitude and Purchase Intention - Comparison of general person posting and corporate posting in Sina Weibo -
포스팅 정보원 유형에 따른 정보가 브랜드 신뢰도, 제품태도 및 구매의도에 미치는 영향 - 시나 웨이보(Sina Weibo) 일반인 포스팅과 기업 포스팅 비교 -
- Kim, Jong-Moo (School of Communications, Dankook University)
- 김종무 (단국대학교, 커뮤니케이션학부)
- Received : 2017.06.05
- Accepted : 2017.08.20
- Published : 2017.08.28
The purpose of this study was to examine brand reliability, product attitude, and purchase intention attitude on a difference in a type between information source (General person / Company) in Sina Weibo. A questionnaire survey was conducted targeting 160 people. Questionnaire was conducted from April 3-7, 2017. The analysis was used 77 people for the General posting without error and 70 people for the Corporate posting. As a result of the research, general person posting is higher preference than public posting in brand reliability(General person M=2.5455/Company M=2.1306), product attitude(General person M=2.4589/Company M=1.9690), and purchase intention(General person M=2.5974/Company M=2.2750) according to type of posting information in Sina Weiboo. The outcome of this study will help to understand consumers' attitudes according to types of sources in China SNS.
Sina Weibo;Type of Information Source;Brand Reliability;Product Attitude;Purchase Intention
- Naver Knowledge Encyclopedia, "Sina Weibo", Trend Knowledge Dictionary, http://terms.naver.com, April 10, 2017.
- Weiboyi Home page, www.weiboyi.com, April 15, 2017.
- Zhang Feiyoung, Jongmoo Kim, "An Analysis on Celebrities' Product Review Posting and Corporate Product Advertisement Posting in Sina Weibo", Communication Design Vol.60, pp.151-161, 2016.
- Jianbin Li and Jongchang Ahn, "A study on the factors of SNS information influencing consumers' purchasing intention in China: focusing on Weibo", Korean Society For Internet Information, Vol.2, pp. 49-50, 2015.
- Kim Young Ran, Moon Jun Jun, "Effects of Scarcity, Brand Credibility, Product Type, and Regulatory Focus on the Consumer's Purchase Intention", Journal of Product Research, Vol.33 No.3, pp.1-12, 2015.
- Blackston, M, "A brand with an attitude: a suitable case for treatment", Journal of the Market Research Society, Vol.34, No.3, pp.231-241, 1992.
- Moorman, C. R., Deshpande, R. & Zaltman, G., "Factors Affecting Trustin Market Research", Journal of Marketing, Vol 57, p.81-101, 1993. https://doi.org/10.2307/1252059
- Lyu Chun Lyeol, "The Influences of Corporation Images on Brand Credibility: Korean "Chaebeol" Cases", The Korean Journal of Advertising and Public Relations Vol. 5, No.2, pp.146-169, 2003.
- Khanwar Nann, Jae Kie Park, "The Effect of Consumption Values of Korean Cosmetics and Country Image of Korea on Attitude and Purchase Intention in Myanmar : The Moderating Effect of Korean Wave", Korea Journal of Business Administration, Vol.29 No.9, pp. 1461-1482, 2016. https://doi.org/10.18032/kaaba.2016.29.9.1461
- Joon Hwan Kim, Hang Lee, "The Effect of Design Prototypical and Perceived Innovativeness on Product Attitude and Purchase Intention -Focusing on the Moderating Effect of Design Acumen-", JOURNAL OF THE KOREAN SOCIETY DESIGN CULTURE, Vol.18, No.3, pp.85-95, 2012.
- Jeon Ki-Heung, Zhai Na, "A Comparative Study of Consumer"s Attitude and Intention to Use Internet Shopping Between Korean and Chinese", Journal of Product Research, Vol.25 No.4, pp.139-151, 2007.
- Laroche, M., Kalamas, M., & Huang, Q., "Effects of coupons on brand categorization and choice of fast foods in China", Journal of Business Research, Vol.58, No.5, pp.674-686, 2005 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2003.09.007
- Blackwell, R. D., Miniard, P. W. & Engel, J. F. "Consumer Behavior (9th ed.)", Mason, OH : South-Western, 2001.
- Cun Hyeong Ci, "How the Recallability and the Message Addressability of the Scenes of a TV Commercial Affect Consumer's Attitude toward the Product Comparison between the On-Line Attitude and the Memory-Based Attitude", The Korean Journal of Advertising and Public Relations, Vol.15, No.4, pp.5-37, 2013.
- Goa Han, Yoon Moon Young, Cha Seung Ho, Kim Kyung Min, Ito Loubane "The Impact of Celebrity Endorser's Twitter Advertising Messages on Brand Attitude and Brand Credibility", The Korean Journal of Advertising Vol.24 No.1, p.282, 2013.
- Lee Won, Oh Tae Hyun, "A Study on the Impact of Advertising Attributions on Attitude toward Advertising, Cognitive Brand and Attitude toward Brand", Korean Commercial Education Association, Vol.23 No.4, p,373, 2009.
- Lee Seung-min, Hwang Sung-won, "A Study on the advertising effect of media facade-focusing on Samsung smartphone AD. Communication Design Vol.57, p.51, 2016.
- Yunae Kim, Hyun Soon Park, Different Persuasion Effects according to Message Types, Why and How? : An Application of the Persuasion Knowledge Model, Korean Journal of Journalism & Communication Studies, Vol.52, No.5, pp.130-159, 2008,
- Jang Jun-Ho, Lee Kwang-Ho, Hwang Yeong-Hyeon, "Tourism Website vs. Blog: A Quasi-experiment Approach", JOURNAL OF TOURISM&LEISURE RESEARCH, Vol.22, No.3, pp.409-427, 2010.