- Volume 15 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
A Study on Craft Design Using Storytelling -Focusing on the story of the Byeoljubujeon-
스토리텔링을 활용한 공예디자인에 관한 연구 -별주부전 이야기를 중심으로-
- Choi, Jung-Hwa (Instructor Formative Arts Design, Kongju National University)
- 최정화 (공주대학교 조형디자인학부)
- Received : 2017.05.31
- Accepted : 2017.08.20
- Published : 2017.08.28
As the quality of life increases and the aesthetic value of the product is emphasized, it tend to consider the sensitivity of consumers in designing goods. The importance of storytelling is becoming more prominent as the purchasing factor of products shifted from the center of the product to emotional of products. In this paper, the purpose of developing emotional marketing craft design using storytelling is to understand the storytelling concept and analyze the case of craft design using storytelling. Craft is an easy-to-value or aesthetic value of the goods in the fields of design, diversity and originality can be pursued and has unlimited potential. Now, in addition to the semantic value of expressive values with a consumer sensibility needs requires the development of this research craft crafts design industry has established itself as a high value-added industry could do more to take advantage of the Foundation.
Storytelling;Craft Design;Byeoljubujeon;Digital Decal;Sensitivity marketing
- I. G. Shin, Y. S. Choi, "A study on the Effects of Storytelling Advertising", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 12, No. 10, pp. 541-556, 2014.
- G. C. So, "Storytelling and cultural industry", Geulnurim, 2009.
- S. Y. Hong, "Strategy of CSR Storytelling with the application of Greimas Actantial Model -focusing on Hyundai Motor Company's CSR website", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 14, No. 10, pp. 119-128, 2016.
- J. Y. Bea, "Digital Animation Storytelling", initial communication corp, p. 6, 2007.
- G. Klein, "Sources of Power: How People Make Decisions." The MIT Press, 1998.
- H. S. Choi, "Meet Cultural Content Storytelling", Samsung Economic Research Institute, No. 18, p. 18, 2006.
- D. Howard, "How to Build a Great Screenplay: A Master Class in Storytelling for Film", St. Martin's Press, pp. 17-18, 2004.
- Y. R. Kon, "A Study on the Application of Digital storytelling based Advertisement", Collection Of Theses, Vol. 11, pp. 392-393, 2003.
- I. H. Lee, "digital storytelling", golden branch, p. 13, 2008.
- J. H. Leem, " Impact of Emotional Consumption Values to Art Marketing on Purchase Intentions", Graduate School of Mass Communication Sejong University, p. 25, 2009.
- Y. T. Seo, "A Study on Structural Aspect of Storytelling in Contemporary Cinema -Focused on the style of Structural Film and Apichatpong Weerasethakul's Film", Journal of Digital Convergence Vol. 12, No. 9, pp. 325-333, 2014.
- M. K. Kim, "Proposal Jewelry Research through Storytelling of Flowers", Dong-Eui University Graduate School of Industry, 2012.
- S. R. Kim, "Jewerly design that tells the story about hans Christian Anderson's Thumbella", Kookmin University Graduate School of Design: Jewelry Design Course, 2006.
- J. M. Gang, "Study Of Formative Ceramic Art on Expression of Story : with special reference to Heung-Boo Jeon", Ewha Womans University Graduate School: Ceramics Department, 1995.
- E. S. Choi, "study on transfer paper design by children's dishes", Hongik University Graduate School of Industrial Art, 2002.
- J. I. Heo, "The Paradoxical Aesthetics on the Byeol-Joo-Boo-Jeon", Korean and Culture, Vol. 11, pp. 57-77, 2012.
- K. H. Kim, "Way of Expression of Folk Painting Chakkori", kyonggi university, p. 2, 2005.
- K. Y. Rhee, "Study on the Folk Paintings in Joseon Dynasty : focus on the Moonjado and Chaekgado", Hongik university, p. 11, 2011.
- K. Y. Rhee, "Study on the Folk Paintings in Joseon Dynasty : focus on the Moonjado and Chaekgado", Hongik university, p. 55, 2011.