- Volume 15 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
Study on the Situational satisfaction survey of Smart Phone based on voice recognition technology
스마트 폰 음성 인식 서비스의 상황별 만족도 조사
- Lee, Yoon-jeong (Dept. of Digital Media Design, Hongik University, International Design School for Advanced Studies) ;
- Kim, Seung-In (Digital Media Design, Hongik University, International Design School for Advanced Studies)
- Received : 2017.05.26
- Accepted : 2017.08.20
- Published : 2017.08.28
The purpose of this study is to analyze the relationship between users' expectation and satisfaction through analyzing smart phone voice recognition service and surveying the situational satisfaction of voice recognition service. First, the concept and current status of speech recognition service were investigated through literature research, and the questionnaire survey was carried out through questionnaires based on the second and third principles. As a result, the user is most likely to use the smartphone voice recognition service when making a telephone call. Also, it was found that the service is the most used at home and the service is used most when the hand is not available. Through these results, various methods such as personalization service, condition recognition function, automatic emergency recognition, unlocking by voice could be derived. Based on this research, it is expected that it will be used effectively for improving smartphone voice recognition service and developing wearable device in the future.
Voice Recognition;Intelligent Assistants;Smart Phone;Satisfaction;Bixby;Siri
Supported by : IDAS, Hongik University
- Ki-hee Lee, Doo-suk Park, "Speech recognition technology and status", The Korean Society Of Computer And Information, Vol. 4, No. 2, pp.1-12, 1997.
- Dong-cheol Kang, Chosun Biz Home page, http://biz.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2017/02/02/2017020200012.html, February 2, 2017.
- Gyu-seob Lee, "Speech recognition trend report", Security World, 2016.
- Jin-tae Kim, Hoon Jung, "Trends of Speech Recognition Technology and Application Method of Navy Information and Communications: Focusing on Speech To Text", Defense and Technology, p121, June, 2017.
- Dong-gyu Won, Sang-pil Lee, "Artificial Intelligence and Implications of the Fourth Industrial Revolution", ie Magazine, Vol. 23, No. 2, pp. 13-22, 2016.
- Min-bae Han, "Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends 2017 with Gartner", Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, Vol.57, No.2, Feburary, 2017.
- Chang-ui Jeon, "Deep running, where is it applied?", Culture:Technology, Vol.45, p.13, April, 2016.
- M.B. Yoon, J. H. Lee, J. E. Baek, "Topophilia Convergence Science Education for Enhancing Learning Capabilities in the Age of Artificial Intelligence Based on the Case of Challenge Match Lee Sedol and AlphaGo", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 7. No. 4, pp. 123-131, 2016. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.4.123
- Yun-geun Lee, "Outline of voice interface technology and service trend in smartphone environment", KICS, Vol. 29, No.4 , pp. 3-9, 2012.
- Su-ji Baek, Yeong-jae Lee, "Game Interface based on Voice Recognition for Smartphone", pp.454-458, 2012.
- J. Y. Jeong, S. M. Jeong, H. Y. Jo, D. H. Shin, "A Study of Smartphone Voice-User Interfaces (VUI) for Non-Verbal Communication", HCI, pp.171-174, 2014.
- H. Y. Jeong, H. B. Jeon, K. Y. Park, W. Kim, S. Yoon, Y. G. Lee,, "Dialogue voice interface technology and application service development trend", The Magazine of the IEEK, pp.59-78, 2014.
- LG CNS, http://blog.lgcns.com/1323, February 1, 2017.
- B. S. Kim, K. M. Kim, E. N. Seo, MK, http://news.mk.co.kr/newsRead.php?&year=2017&no=131738, February 24, 2017.
- David Watkins, Stategy Analytics, https://www.strategyanalytics.com, Aug 12, 2016
- H.Y Jong, EPNC, http://www.epnc.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=74876, April 13, 2017
- "Top 10 ICT issues in 2017", KT Business& Economics Research Center, 2016.