- Volume 15 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
A Study on Improvement of Housing Bond Information Relay System Using Blockchain
블록체인을 활용한 국민주택채권 정보 중계시스템 개선방안 연구
- Nam, Jin-Seok (Dept. of Information Management, Graduate School of Venture, Hoseo University) ;
- Yang, Hae-Sool (Graduate School of Venture, Hoseo University)
- Received : 2017.06.21
- Accepted : 2017.08.20
- Published : 2017.08.28
The National Housing Bond Information Relay System is a representative financial information relay system in which institutions are connected with center system. A centralized structure is expensive to construct and operate center, and there is a problem that all networks are disconnected when a failure occurs in the center system. In this paper, we propose the national housing bond information relay system model based on Blockchain technology that can process information safely and efficiently. The proposed model constructs a Blockchain network so that each institution that processes the national housing bond information can transmit information safely, and each institution manages the same distributed ledge by a smart contract. The proposed model can reduce the cost because it can process complicated national housing bond transaction information without a relay center, and a network usage and disk usage decreased by 1.7% and 8.53%.
Blockchain;Distributed Ledger;Smart Contract;Financial Information Relay System;Housing Bond;Housing Bond Information Relay System
- Jin Hwa Kim "The Future of the Internet to Change BitCoin and Blockchain (Distributed Ledger Technology)" Software Knowledge Channel of Software Asset Bank, 2015.
- Satoshi Nakamoto, "Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System", 2008.
- Santander InnoVentures, "The Fintech 2.0 Paper : rebooting financial services", 2015.
- Byung Hwan Lim, "Effect of Blockchain technology and it's Implications", Weekly ICT Trends of IITP, VOL. 1776, No. 1, pp.2-13, 2016.
- Jin Wan Kim, "Prospect of development of blockchain and response of financial institution", BNK Financial Group Research Report, 2016.
- Financial Security Institute, "Blockchain and Bitcoin security technology", 2015.
- Jong Hyun Kim, "Block Chain Concept and Introduction of Domestic and Foreign Financial Sector", The Banker, Vol. 742, Jan, 2016.
- Korbit, "Block Chain Primer", White Paper, 2016.
- Financial Security Institute, "Confidence structure and double-spending threats of Bitcoin", 2016.
- Sungshin University, "Research for the introduction of blockchain technology in the financial sector", 2016.
- Leslie Lamport, Robert Shostak, Marshall Pease, "The Byzantine Generals Problem", ACMTransactions on Programming Languages and Systems, Vol. 4, No. 3, pp.382-401, 1982. https://doi.org/10.1145/357172.357176
- Jong Chan Baek, Seung Hwan Han, Sang Wook Ahn, Young Jin Kim, Chris Hong, "Development process and understanding of blockchain technology", Finector Report, 2016.
- Andreas M.Antonopoulos "Mastering Bitcoin" O'REILLY, 2014.
- Malte Möser, Ittay Eyal, Emin Gün Sirer, "Bitcoin Covenants", International Conference on Financial Cryptography and Data Security, pp.126-141, 2016.
- Vitalik Buterin, "A Next-Generation Smart Contract and Decentralized Application Platform", Ethereum White Paper, 2014.
- DR. GavinWood, "Ethereum: A Secure Decentralised Generalised Transaction Ledger", Ethereum Yellow Paper, 2014.
- Soo Min Park, Seung Pil Hong, "A Study on Privacy and Information Protection in Distributed Network Environment - Focused on Blockchain", Journal of Security Engineering, Vol.14, No.2, pp.167-180, 2017. https://doi.org/10.14257/jse.2017.04.08
- Financial Security Institute, "Introduction and characterization of etherium", 2016.
- Jung Ho Seo, Dae Gi Lee, Gong Pil Choi, "Using Blockchain in the financial industry and policy issues", Report of KIF, 2017.
- Yoon.Su Jung, Yong Tae Kim, Gil Choel Park, "An Efficient data management Scheme for Hierarchical Multi-processing using Double Hash Chain", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 10, pp. 271-278, Oct. 2015.