- Volume 15 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Influence of Restaurant Factors on Trust and Revisit Intention
외식업 점포 선택요인이 신뢰와 재방문 의도에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구
- Song, In-Am (Dept. of Business Administration, Daejeon University) ;
- Shin, Chang-Ok (Dept. of Business Attending, Daejeon University)
- Received : 2017.07.01
- Accepted : 2017.08.20
- Published : 2017.08.28
The purpose of this study is to investigate the effect of restaurant selection factors on reliability and revisit intention. The results of empirical analysis were as follows: First, the factors influencing the intention to visit the restaurant were the physical environment, service, price, location, reputation, cleanliness, It is confirmed that consumers are willing to visit again if their satisfaction is high because they choose general consumers considering kindness and taste. Second, trust is found to affect re - visit intention and it can be judged that store faith is actively considering return visit through consumer 's belief. Third, it was found that the factor of selecting the restaurant business influenced the intention to visit again according to the trust. When the customer chooses according to the restaurant business standard and satisfies the trust, it intends to increase the intention to visit again. The results of this study are as follows. First, it is found that the factors of restaurant selection and trust affect the revisit intention of restaurants, and it is meaningful to provide theoretical and strategic implications.
Restaurant business;store property;selection;trust;inquiry
- Y. J. Kwon, B. S. Hong, "Transactions : The Effect of Discount Store Attributes and Clothing Product Evaluation on Store Loyalty", Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, Vol. 30, No. 7, pp.1066-1077, 2006.
- K. H. Kim, K. Y. Han, "Development of Green Tea Brand Using Importance-Performance Analysis for Purchase Motivation by Consumers " Journal of the Korean Tea Society, Vol. 17, No. 1, pp.8-16, 2011.
- Y. H. Kim, "A Study on How the Selection of Korean Restaurant according to the Eating Lifestyle Affects the Behavioral Intention." Master of Foodservice Management, pp.63-68, Kyungsung University, 2012.
- E. Y. Kim, "A study of fast casual restaurant optional attribution-focused on brand "K" restaurant -" Master of food-service Industry Management, pp.71-76, Kyonggi University, 2007.
- J. Y. Kim, "Impacts of Brand Personality through Customers' Emotion on Satisfaction, Trust, and Loyalty in Restaurant Industry" Doctor of Hotel & Tourism Management, pp.94-98, Sejong University, 2003.
- H. Y. Kim, "Effects of Restaurant Selection Attributes by Foodservice Consumption Propensity on Customers' Behavioral Intentions of Silver Generation" Master of Business, pp.70-75, Hansung University, 2015.
- H. K. Park, "The Effect of Brand Images on Relationship Quality and Revisit Intention:focusing on coffee shop" Master of Business, pp.61, Konkuk University, 2010.
- H. H. Park, K. O. Joung "A Study on the Influence of Store Attribute and Store Personality on Store Selection: Focusing on the Moderating Effect of Shopping Value and Prior Knowledge", Journal of Marketing Management Research, Vol. 24, No. 8, pp.139-166, 2010.
- H. Seo, "A Study on The Impact of Perceived Value by Customer's Involvement in Casino on Satisfaction and Revisit Intention", Doctor of Hotel & Tourism, pp.95-98, Kyung Hee University 2006.
- M. S. Shin, "A Study on Effect of the Physical Feature of Discount Store and Factors for Consumer's Choice Store on the Consumer Behavior", Doctor of Urban Studies, pp.84-89, Daegu University 2006.
- H. J. Yoo, "The Effect of Attributes of the Korean Restaurant Selection on the Chineses Customer's Satisfaction and the Revisit IntentionPerforming Arts in Autonomous Cultural Art Center : Focusing on Knowledge Network", Master of Tourism Management, pp.79-83, Semyung University, 2012.
- S. J. Yoon, "A Study on the Antecedents of Trust toward Shopping Mall Web Sites and Its Effects on Purchase Intention", korean management review, Vol. 29, No. 3, pp.353-376, 2000.
- A. J. Lee, M. H. Jang, N. G. Baek, "A Study on Consumer's Choice Attributes of Korean Style Restaurants Based on Consumer's Dining-out Motives", Journal of Hotel & Resort, Vol. 6, No. 2, pp.209-220, 2007.
- J. S. Lee, "An Analysis on Priority of Hotel Restaurants' Selection Attributes using AHP", International Journal of Tourism Management and Sciences, Vol. 21, No. 3, pp.81-95, 2006.
- E. K. Jin, Y. H. Park, J. H. Lee, "The Effect of Attributes of Selecting Korean Restaurants Pursuant to Food Service Consumption Propensity on Behavioral Intent ", Culinary Science and Hospitality Research, Vol. 20, No. 1, pp.189-204, 2014. https://doi.org/10.20878/cshr.2014.20.1.015
- B. C. Choi, K. M. Kim, "Structural Relationships of a Korean Restaurant's Selection Attributes, Customer Satisfaction and Revisit Intention", International Journal of Tourism Management and Sciences, Vol. 29, No. 6, pp.273-290, 2015.
- H. H. Choi, "Correlation between customer satisfaction, recommendation and customer's preference of restaurants-focusedon customer of family and riverside restaurant-", Master of Hotel Management, pp.64-67, Sejong University, 2011.
- Anderson, J. C. & Narus, J. A., "A Model of Distribution Firm and Manufacturer Firm Working Partnerships", Journal of Marketing, Vol. 54, No. 1, pp.42-58, 1990.
- Bai, Y.H., & Zhao, J., "Marketing strategy for Korean restaurants Florida: Through view of customers preference recognition and satisfaction", Journal of FoodService Management, Vol.6, No. 2, pp.418-430, 2008.
- Cho, S.H., Chae,S.S., Kim, K.S., Back, Y.C., & Choi, S.W., "A study on the service choice attribute ofKorean restaurants", The Korean Journal of Culinary, Vol. 14, No. 4, pp.188-202, 2008.
- James, D.L., Durand. R.L. & Dreves. R.A.(1976), "The use of multi-attribute model in a store study,"Journal of Retailing, Vol. 52, No.Summer, pp.23-32, 1976.
- Lee, J.H., & Park, H.J., "A comparative study of efficiency and effect of Korean restaurant selection factors on customer satisfaction and loyalty", Korean Journal of Hotel Administration, Vol. 20, No. 2, pp.191-207, 2011.
- Moorman, C., Zaltman, G., & Deshpande, R. (1992), "Relationship between providers and users of marketing research", The dynamics of trust within and between organization Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp.387-390, 1992.
- Oliver, R. L., "A conitive model of the antecedents and consequences of satisfaction decisions", Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 17, No. 4, pp.460-469, 1980. https://doi.org/10.2307/3150499
- Park, D.S., & Kim, S.J., "A study on the relationship between selection attributes and behavior a intention on the Korean restaurant in five-star hotel", Journal of the Korea Service Management Society, Vol. 12, No. 5, pp.63, 2011. https://doi.org/10.15706/jksms.2011.12.5.003
- Reicheld, F. F., "Learning from Coustomer Defections", Harvard Business Review, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp.56-59, 1996.
- Stephen A. Latour and Nancy C. Peat(1979), "Conceptual and Methodological Issues in Consumer Satisfaction Research", In Advance in Consumer, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp.431-437, 1979.
- Yi, Y. J.(1990), "An Investigation of Structure of Expectancy-Value Attitude and Its Implications", International Journal of Research in Marketing, Vol. 6, No. 12, pp.71-83, 1990.
- Assael, H., Consumer Behavior and Marketing Action, 6th Edition.,Cincinatti, Ohio: South Western College Publishing, 1998.
- Zikmund, W. G., Business Research Methods. chicago. Dryden Press, 1987.