- Volume 15 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
A study on the Activation Plan for On-line Shopping Mall handing Fresh Logistics
신선물류 취급 온라인 쇼핑몰업체의 활성화 방안에 대한 연구
- Park, Sung-Hoon (Graduate school of Logistics, Incheon National University) ;
- Nam, Tae-Hyun (Graduate school of Logistics, Incheon National University) ;
- Cha, Young-Doo (Graduate school of Logistics, Incheon National University) ;
- Lee, Su-Hwan (Incheon National University trading semester) ;
- Yeo, Gi-Tae (Graduate school of Logistics, Incheon National University)
- 박성훈 (인천대학교 동북아 물류대학원) ;
- 남태현 (인천대학교 동북아 물류대학원) ;
- 차영두 (인천대학교 동북아 물류대학원) ;
- 이수환 (인천대학교 물류연계전공) ;
- 여기태 (인천대학교 동북아 물류대학원)
- Received : 2017.06.22
- Accepted : 2017.08.20
- Published : 2017.08.28
With the development of IT technology and the establishment of logistics infrastructure, online shopping market and online fresh food market are growing. The purpose of this study is to find a plan to activate Fresh Logistics through online shopping mall using BCG matrix and Importance Performance Analysis for online shopping companies. Firstly, the BCG matrix results Companies in 'cash cow', 'question mark', and 'dog' areas are in need of improvement. In order to improve this situation, it is necessary to activate the Fresh logistics market which is currently growing. Fresh logistics can be activated by investing in the maintenance and strengthening areas and key investment areas by minimizing the expenditure on the non-priority and excess areas according to the results of IPA. Therefore, it is expected that online shopping companies will be improved by activating online shopping market and online fresh logistics market.
Fresh Logistics;Online Shopping mall;Activation Plan;BCG Matrix;IPA
- B. S. Son, I. S. Jun, I. S. Song, "Proposal of the fresh logistics cluster for Songdo FEZ", JOURNAL OF KOREA PORT ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION . Vol. 23, No. 1, pp. .41-59. 2007.
- D. K. Kwon, "The Study on the plan of improving the service quality in the food industry by the IPA matrix", Korean Journal of Tourism Research, Vol.26, No. 1, pp. 1-31, 2011.
- D. G. Kim, I. Ryu, "The Study on the Relationship of Logistics Service Quality, Relationship Orientation, and Customer Satisfaction for the Repurchase Intention in On-Line Shopping Mall", Journal of the Korea society of computer and information, Vol. 13 No. 2, pp. 251-258, 2008.
- D. T. Kim, E. Y. Lee, W. J. Lee, S. H. Park, "The Effect of Consumer Expectation On the Perceived Quality of Agricultural Products : Focusing on the Moderating Effects of Product Information and Seller Trust", The Korean Academic Association of Business Administration, Vol. 23, No. 1, pp.157-182, 2010.
- G. G. Lee, L.H. Lin, "Customer perceptions of e-service quality in online shopping", International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management, Vol. 33, No.2, pp.161-176, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1108/09590550510581485
- G. S. Han "A Study on Enhancement Strategies of Cold Chain System for Logistics Efficiency of Fresh Agri-products ", Korea Logistics Research Association. Vol. 25, No. 4, pp. 65-83, 2015.
- G. S. Han, "A Study Situation Analysis and Improvement Strategies for Logistics System of Perishable Foods in Korea". Korean journal of food marketing economics, Vol. 27, No. 2. pp.67-104, 2010.
- G. S. Jin, "A Study on The Effect of the Repurchase and Satisfaction by Apparel product's Image", Korean Corporation Management Review, Vol. 37, pp. 21-38, 2011.
- Hammitt W.E, Bixler R.D, Noe F.P, "Going beyond importance-performance analysis to analyze the observance-influence of park impacts", Journal of Park and Recreation Administration, Clemson University. pp.45-62, 1996.
- H. J. Baek, "The Comparative Analysis of the Competitiveness among Major Ports in Korea on the Korea-China Shipping Routes", Incheon national university graduate school of logistics, pp. .54-58, 2016.
- I. O Jeon, "Effect of Social Media PR Marketing on Corporate Brand Expansion", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 12, No. 8, pp. 157-173, 2014.
- J. E. Song, "A study on the e-business farmer's marketing strategy : based on the consumer's on-line purchasing behaviors", Graduate School Chungnam National University Daejon, pp. 86-88, 2007.
- J. H. Han, S. H. Jae, B. H. Kim, J. S. Park, "Effects of Consumer Trust and Perceived Usefulness on Mobile Payments and Online Shopping Website Loyalty", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 12, pp.75-87, 2015
- J. H. Kang, "A Study on the Effect of the Characteristics of Social Commerce of Agricultural Products on Continuous Use Intention", The Graduate School of Chung-Ang University, 2014.
- J. H. Kim, D. K. Kim, J. H. Kim, "Evolution of Logistics Service Product to Maximize Customer Service". Journal of Product Research, Vol. 34, No. 3, pp. 31-40, 2016.
- J. J. Wang,"A Study on the Cruise Tour Product Selection Attributes by IPA", Graduate school Jeju National University, 2014.
- John A.Martilla, John C. James, "Importance-Performance Analysis", Journal of Marketing, American Marketing Association. pp. 77-79, 1977.
- J. W. Nam, S. N. Kim, H. S. Lee, "A Study on Improvement of Social Commerce and Delivery App Service Using AHP and IPA", Asia Pacific Journal of Information Systems, pp.83-86, 2015.
- J. Y. Kim, S. T. Park, "An Empirical Study on Factors Influencing a Consumer's Switching Behavioral Intention in the Internet Shopping Mall Environment", Journal of Digital Convergence Vol. 11, No. 1, pp.119-209, 2013.
- K. H. Ahn, S. H. Han, N. H. Chung, Y. K. Lee, "The Structural Relationships among Customer Trust, Satisfaction, and Loyalty in Social Commerce Context: Focusing on Social Commerce Providers", Journal of Commodity Science and Technology, Vol.30 No.1, pp.145-161, 2012.
- K. H. Kim, M. S. Lee. "A Study on the Current Situation and Problems of Agricultural Products e-Commerce in Korea", Korea Association for Global Commerce and Cyber Trade, Vol. 13, No. 1, pp. 29-52, 2011.
- K. H. Park. "A Study on the Factory of Design Influencing Purchase Decision-making Factors at Social Commerce Sites", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 10. No. 9, pp. 101-110, 2012.
- K. H. Roh, "A Study on the Export Logistics System Improvement of Fresh Agriculture Products", Management Information Systems review, Vol. 24, pp. 155-185, 2008.
- K. H. Yim, J. H. Kwon, "A Study on the Effect of Shopping Value of On-Line Shopping-Mall on Shopping-Mall Satisfaction-Mediating Effect of Price Sensitivity", Journal of Digital Convergence Vol. 12, No. 11, pp.49-55, 2014.
- K. M. Lee, S. H. Kim, "The Effects of Logistics Service Quality on Relationship Quality and Loyalty in internet Shopping Mall", Industrial Development Institute Kyungsung University, Vol. 28, No. 1, pp.139-173, 2012.
- K. J. Hae, S. I. Kim, "A Study on Food Shopping User Experience Design of Omni-channel", Journal of Digital Convergence Vol. 14, No. 7, pp.403-409, 2016.
- K. S. Kim, J. H Lee, "A Study on the Effect of the Repurchase and Satisfaction by Apparel Product's Image", Korea Corporation Management Association, Vol. 18, No. 1, pp. 21-38, 2011.
- L. N. Duan, C. H. Jung, K. H. Park, "The Effects of Perceived Risk Affecting Perceived Value and Repurchase Intention in Electronic Commerce Environment", Journal of Digital Convergence Vol. 10, No. 3, pp.13-21, 2012.
- M. G. Oh, "A Study on Logistics Service Quality and Repurchase Intention in the Mobile Food-Shopping", SOONGSIL UNIVERSITY, 2016.
- S. Chen, "A Study on the Service Quality of the Private Delivery Companies in China Shandong Province through IPA", INHA UNIVERSITY, pp.62-69, 2016.
- S. H. Gu, S. M. Noh, S. Y. Jang, "A Study on Improvement of the Logistic System in Social Commerce using Simulation", Journal of the Korea society for simulation, Vol. 2012, No. 11, pp. 25-35, 2012.
- S. H. Kim, J. S. Han, "Smart Cold-Chain Monitoring Automation System Architecture based on Internet of Things", Journal of Digital Convergence Vol. 12, No. 12, pp.351-356, 2014.
- S. H. Kim, H. S. Park, G. A. Kim, "A Empirical Study on the Factors Influencing the Trust of Social Commerce(s-Commerce)". Journal of Business Research, Vol. 26 No.3. pp. 95-121, 2011.
- S. J. Yang, "A Study of Choice Behaviors of Customers in Electronic Commerce-Focusing on Coupang company", Graduate School of Logistics, INHA University,, pp.43-45, 2016.
- S. Y. Jeong(2011), "According to the Characteristics of Internetshopping marketing customersatisfaction, customerloyalty and repurchase intentions in Study", GraduateSchool of Kyung Hee University, pp.51-55, 2011.
- T. S. Lee, Y. C. Choe, "Measurement of Customers Satisfaction in Agricultural E-Commerce". Korean Society of agricultural extension, Vol. 11, No. 1, pp.125-137, 2004.
- W. J. Lee, E. Y. Lee, D. T. Kim, S. H. Park, "Measuring the Customer-centric Quality in Agro-product: Development of the Scale with Implications". Journal of Product Research, Vol. 27, No. 4, pp.35-48, 2009.
- X. Cai, J. Chen, Y Xiao, X. Xu, G. Yu, "Fresh-product supply chain management with logistics outsourcing", Omega, Vol. 41, No. 4, pp. 752-765, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.omega.2012.09.004
- Y. J. Na, H. W, Lim, J. M. Moon, "A Study on Improving Urban Food Delivery Services Considering Daily Traffic Profile by Time of the Day", Korean Journal of Logistics, Vol. 24, No. 4, pp. 79-97, 2016.
- Y. S. Son, C. G. Seo, "A Study on the Web Service Quality and User Satisfaction at Open Market", Journal of Digital Convergence Vol. 11, No. 6, pp.113-127, 2013. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDPM.2013.11.12.113
- Z. J. Sun, Y. J. Mun, J. H. Lee, "Effects of Social Commerce Attributes on the Trust, Flow and Loyalty". The Korea Contents Association. Vol.12 No.2. pp. 265-275, 2012.
- Statistics Korea, http://www.census.go.kr/mainView.do, April 10, 2017.