- Volume 15 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
The structural relationship between the Relationship conflict and Organizational Citizenship & Employee Behavior Intention of Hotel Employees
호텔종사원의 관계갈등이 조직시민행동 및 행동의도간의 구조적 관계
- Jeon, Young-Taik (Busan Institute of Science and Technology Collage) ;
- Lee, Jung-Eun (Econo & Research Consulting Institute)
- Received : 2017.06.23
- Accepted : 2017.08.20
- Published : 2017.08.28
The purpose of this study is to investigate the structural relationship between organizational citizenship behavior and behavioral intention. The purpose of this study is to investigate the relationship between conflicts, organizational citizenship behaviors, and behavioral intentions in order to achieve research objectives. Based on this study, hypotheses were established and the implications and implications of these results were sought. First, the relationship conflicts of hotel employees have significant relationship to organizational citizenship behavior. Second, the relationship conflicts of hotel employees have a meaningful relation to the behavioral intention. Third, organizational citizenship behavior of hotel employees has a meaningful relationship with behavioral intention. As the results show, the company seeks for profit but it is also another way for employees to stay in one job and to make an opportunity to contribute value to the company. As the relationship between the individual conflicts, organizational citizenship behaviors, and behavioral intentions, how to solve the conflict problem is the task of the hotel company based on the human resources. Future research and limitations are needed for the efficiency of this study, but it is necessary to specify samples and specimens through an in-depth review of the specimens.
Relationship conflict;Organizational Citizenship;Employee Behavior Intention;SEM;Sample survey
- C. K. W., De Dreu, L. R. "Weingart. Task Versus Conflict, Team performance and Team Member Satisfaction: A Meta- Analysis", Journal of Applied Psychology, Vol.88, No.4, pp.741-749, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.88.4.741
- M. W, Lee, S. K, Lee. "A Study on the Relationship among the Conflict and Organizational Citizenship Behavior of Hotel Employees: Focused on the Moderating Effect of Turnover Intention", Tourism Research, Vol.40, No.4, pp.105-206, 2015.
- K. A., Jehn. "A multimethod examination of the benefits and detriments of intragroup conflict", Administrative Science Quarterly, Vol.40, No.2 pp. 256-282, 1995 https://doi.org/10.2307/2393638
- S. H, Kim, H. J, Hong. "Structural relationship between conflict and conflict management strategies and Behavior of organization members after conflict: Airlines ground staff targets. Korean", Journal of Tourism Research, Vol.31, No.2 pp.81-106, 2016.
- D. W. Organ. "Organizational Citizenship behavior lssues in Organization and management series", Lexington M.A. England Lexington Books: D.C Heanthc.Com
- J. W. Grahrm. "An Eassy on Organizational Citizenship Behavior",Employee Responsibilities and Rights Journal, Vol.44, No.4, pp.249-270, 1991.
- L. J, Williams, E. S. Anderson. "Job satisfaction and organizational commitment as predictors of organizational citizenship and in-role behavior", Journal of management, Vol.17, No3, pp.601-617, 1991.
- M. Baghdarnia, O. Yousefi, R. A, Tousi. "An Investigation of the Impact of Dimensions of Organizational Citizenship Behavior on the Components of Employee Empowerment", Journal UMP Social Sciences and Technology Management, Vol.3, Issue.3, pp.128-141, 2015. https://doi.org/10.16990/SOBIDER.62
- S. S. Chae. "The Influence of Organizational Effectiveness on the Perceived Justice Among Hotel Outsourcing Employees",Tourism Science, 2009, Vol.33, No.6, pp.319-341, 2009.
- G. Kim. "A Study on Effects of Job Environment of the Hotel Employees on Job Satisfaction: Verifying the Moderating Effects of Hotel Operation Type", Journal of Hotel & Resort, Vol.14 No.1, pp.261-278, 2015.
- H. J., Song, Y. H., Kim, K. Yoon. "The effects of Airline Flight Attendant's Perception of Organizational politics on Organizational commitment, Silence Behavior and Turnover Intention", Tourism Research, Vol.41, No.3, pp.39-64, 2003.
- M. W., Lee, S. K, Lee. "A Study on the Relationship among the Relationship Conflict and Organizational Citizenship Behavior of Hotel Employees: Focused on The Moderating Effect of Turnover Intention", Tourism Research, Vol.40, No.4, pp. 105-126, 2015.
- M. J. Kim, K. Y, Kang. "The Convergence Study on the Relationship between the Job Stress and Mental Health of Nurses", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol.6, No.5, pp.39-47, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.5.039
- X. M., Liang, K. M., Yoo. "The Effect of conflict in organization on Turnover Intention of Hotel Employees: Focusing on the Moderating Effect of Job Stress", Tourism Research, Vol.41, No.3, pp. 65-81, 2015.
- J. W, Park. "The Effects Pay Justice on Organizational Commitment, Organizational Citizenship Behavior and Job Performance. Academic Society of Global Business", Administration Winter Conference Preceeding, pp. 263-276, 2016.
- E. J, Lee, J. H, Kim. "Cognitive behavior intervention for critical incident stress management in fire fighters in Korea", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol.6, No 2, pp. 13-18, 2015.