- Volume 15 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
Research trend analysis on psychomotricity based on Social Service -A Review of Research In Korea from 2013 to 2017 -
사회서비스를 기반으로 한 심리운동 연구동향 분석 -2013년에서 2017년까지의 국내연구 중심으로-
- Ryu, Jin-Ho (Dept. Adapted of Physical Education, Hanshin University) ;
- Suh, Youn-Tae (Dept. Adapted of Physical Education, Hanshin University)
- Received : 2017.07.01
- Accepted : 2017.08.20
- Published : 2017.08.28
This study analyzes diverse research studies on psychomotricity as convergence of psychological and physical exercises and aims to identify challenges and provide solutions for more extensive future research. The study collected 50 papers published in Korea from 2013 to March 2017 through paper search systems and analyzed the distribution of the works by types and research subjects, and types of research design, types of dependent variables and the number of interventions involved. By research design, it was found that most number of papers were based on single-subject research, followed by quantitative research. Motor development appeared the most as a dependent variable, followed by sociality and emotional behavior. Most number of studies involved 21-30 times of interventions. The changes in the research results were analyzed in the order of sociality, motor development, and behavior change. Future psychomotricity studies need to expand study subjects and diversify research methods and variables, with active follow-up studies contributing to social service by providing comprehensive solutions.
Social Service;Psychomotricity;Research trend;Convergence;Voucher
- Y, S, Won & J, H, Kim. "The Relationship Between Psychological Health and Self-rated Oral Health on Convergence Study", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.13, No.7 pp.239-248, 2015. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.7.239
- J, W, Han & H, S, Bae & H, T, Lim. Development of Social Services through Analysis of Service Cases for Children and Older Citizens" Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.15, No.3 pp. 1-7, 2017.
- J, M, Seo & N, H, Kim. "Recent Research Trends and Implications of the Social Service Supply System", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.14, No.4 pp. 55-68, 2016.
- K, C, Jung. "A Model Development of Korean Curriculum for Psychomotrician", Graduate School of Hanshin University, 2013.
- H, M, Kim. "The effect of psychomotor by the motional behavior disorder(ADHD) children on the improvement of Self-esteem, Depression or Hyperactivity in terms". Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.13, No.11 pp. 571-578, 2015. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.11.571
- Y, T, Suh. & K, C, Jeong. "Effect of a Psychomotor Program on the Motor Performance Abilities of Students with Autism". Korean Journal of Exercise Rehabilitation, Vol.7, No.1, pp. 69-78, 2011.
- M, S, Kim. "Relationship between Job actual condition and Job stress of Psychomotor Specialist". Graduate School of Woosuk University. 2017.
- J, G, Choi. Psychomotorik : "An Analysis on the research trends of domestic studies". Graduate School of Special Education Dankook University. 2012.
- J, H, Ryu. "effect of Psychomotor Physical Activity Program on the Athletic Abilities of Children with Developmental Delays". Graduate School of Hanshin University, 2011.
- J, K, Jung. "The Effect of Proprioception oriented Sensory Integration Training on Gross Motor Function and Balance in children with Developmental Delay". Graduate School of Hanshin University, 2016.
- D, G, Ko. "Effect Analysis of Psychomotricity and Aquatic Psychomotricity on the Motor Ability of Children with Developmental Disorder". Graduate School of hanshin University, 2016.
- J, S, Kim. "Effect of Psychomotor Physical Activity Program on the Coordination of Children with Developmental Delays". Graduate school of Hanshin University, 2011.
- S, W, Kim. "Effect of Psychomotor Program on the Social Skill and Withdrawal Behavior of Children with Intellectual Disabilities". Graduate School of Hanshin University, 2017.
- Y, S, Seo. "Effect of Psychomotor Program on the Problematic Behavior of Children with Developmental Delays". Graduate School of Hanshin University, 2016.
- H ,J ,Song. "The Effect of Psychomotor Activities Based on Physical Experiences on the Motor Skills and Adaptation of Intellectually Disabled Children". Journal of Emotional & Behavioral Disorders". Vol.33, No.1, pp. 199-216, 2017.
- S, G, Kim. "The Effect of Psychomotor program on Self-help Skills for Young Children with Developmental Delays" Graduate School of Woosuk University. 2017.
- M, H, Jo. "The Effect of Psychomotor Program on Expression Language Development of Infants with Development Delays". Graduate School of Woosuk University, 2015.
- Zimmer, R. A point of view child-centered on psychomotorik. In Psychomotorik on Korea, pp. 5-35, 2005,
- H, S, Kwon. "Effect of Psychomotor Education of University Students on their Personality". Graduate School of Hanshin University, 2012.
- J, W, Jin. "The Effect of Psychomotorik Program on the Development of Exercise Ability and Improvement of the Social Competence in Preschoolers". Graduate School of Education Dongkook University. 2015.
- M, S, Seo. Man Seok. "The Effect of Teakwondo and Psychomotricity programon Performance Exercise of Children with Developmental Disability". Nazarene University Graduate School of Rehabilitation, 2015.
- Y, J, Kim. "Effect of Psychomotor Physical Activity Program on Body Perception andProblem Behavior of Autistic Students" Graduate School of Sport Rehabilitation Science, Hanshin University, 2011.
- J, L, Ma.. "The Effects of Psychomotor Program on the Self-Esteem of Children from Community Child Center". Asian Journal of Child Welfare and Development. Vol.12, No.3, pp, 187-20, 2011.
- J, W, Kim. "The Effect of Psychomotor Siblings Program on Understanding and the Attitude of Non-disabled Sibings toward the Disability" Gradute School of Sports Sciences Special Physical Education Major. Yongin University, 2014.
- J, S, Kang. "The Study on Methodology and Flow of Discourses of Community Media". Communication & Information Journals..Vol.81 No.1 pp. 9-39, 2017.
- J, T, Lee. "An Analysis of the Research Trends in Development and Implement of Parent Education Program : Focusing on Research in Recent 10 Years". Journal of The Korea Contents Association. Vol.16, No.1, 308-318, 2016.
- Y, S, Min. "Reserch Trends in Intervention for a Child with At - risk ADHD" Graduate School of Special Education Dankook University, 2012.
- Y, S, Koh. "A Exploratory Study on the Digital Aging Policies as Solutions for a Aging Society". Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.14, No.11 pp.115-123, 2016.
- J, H, Koo & S, R, Lee. " Telemedicine System for Korean Beef Cattle Converging Livestock Farming". Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.14, No.12 pp 217-224, 2016.
- M, S, Lee J, Y, Jang. " Program Develope and Class Design for Convergence ICT and Character Education" Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.14, No.9 pp 9-18, 2016.