- Volume 18 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Establishment for Promoting the Academic-Industrial Knowledge Transfer System in the Regional Innovation System -The Case of Chungnam Province-
지역혁신체제에서의 산학 간 기술이전촉진체제 구축방안 연구 -충남지역을 사례로-
- Ko, Kyung-Ho (Department of Environmental and Resourse Economics, Dankook University)
- 고경호 (단국대학교 환경자원경제학과)
- Received : 2017.05.15
- Accepted : 2017.07.07
- Published : 2017.07.31
This study aims at establishing a knowledge transfer system between academics and industries in the Chungnam Region. We analyze the difficulties encountered by the technology licensing offices of universities in the Chungnam Region through a practical analysis of the current situation regarding the transfer of the knowledge developed in the universities. The problems found included the poor circumstances of the TLO of the universities, very limited number of requests for knowledge transfer by the companies, distrust of university technologies and the absence of related networks and platforms. Especially, there is insufficient concern and recognition of the regional actors in the knowledge transfer system. Therefore, in order to improve the regional competitiveness, these problems should be fixed by enacting suitable government policies.
Regional innovation System;Knowledge Transfer System;Academic-Industrial Cooperation;Technology Licensing Office;Regional Innovator
- Cooke. P, M.G. Uranga, and G. Exebarria, "Regional system of Innovation: An Evolutionary Perspective", Environment and planning A, vol. 30, no. 9, pp. 1563-1584, 1998. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1068/a301563 https://doi.org/10.1068/a301563
- Keane. J, and Allison. J, "The interaction of the learning region and local and regional economic development: analysing the role of higher education", Regional studies, vol. 33, no. 9, pp. 896-902, 1999. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/00343409950075533 https://doi.org/10.1080/00343409950075533
- C. W. Lee, H. S. Kang, and K. Park, "An Exploratory Analysis on Regional Innovation System in Korea". The Korea Association of Space and Environment Research, vol. 13, pp,46-93, 2000.
- K. Park, J. D. Park, and Y. C. Kang, "Regional innovation capability and regional innovation system", The Korea Association of Space and Environment Research, vol. 13, pp. 12-45, 2000.
- Freeman. C, Technogy policy and Economic performance: Lessons from Japan, Frances Pinter, 1987.
- Y. W. Ku, S. B. Cho, and W. K. Min, "The Evolution of the Systems of Inovation Society: A Review of the Main Issues", Jounal of Korea Technology Society, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 225-241, 2012.
- Y. Y. Kim, M. S. Cha, and H. S. Kang, Regional Development Police, pp. 207-251, Hanulbooks, 2009.
- Cooke, P.et al, "Regional innovation System: Institutional and Organizational Dimensions", Research Policy, vol. 26, no. 4-5, pp. 475-491, 1997. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/S0048-7333(97)00025-5 https://doi.org/10.1016/S0048-7333(97)00025-5
- Y. J. An., "Knowledge and Technology Transfer of University and Regional Development: A case Study of Chonnam National University", Journal of the Economic Geography of Korea, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 171-191, 2003.
- Y. J. An., "The Collaboration between University and Industry: A Case of Chonnam National University focusing on the Technology Transfer", Journal of the Economic Geography of Korea, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 190-205, 2015. DOI: https://doi.org/10.23841/egsk.2015.18.2.190 https://doi.org/10.23841/egsk.2015.18.2.190
- G. J. Kwon, and M. J. Noh, "A Study on the Analysis of Small Business Technology Transfer Problems and the Suggestion of Technology Transfer Promotion Method In Daegu City", International Area Studies Review, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 656-682, 2007.
- J. H. Lee, "A Study on plans to activate of technology transfer and commercialization in region innovation system", Master Thesis of Yonsei University, pp. 1-134, 2008.
- C. W. Lee, J. H. Lee, and M. Y. Kim, "The Role of Regional development Agency in Building Regional Innovation System: The Case of the ERVET System in Emilia Romagna, Italy", Journal of Economic Geographical society of Korea, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 1-20, 2003.
- Bellini. N, and Pasquini. F, "The case of ERVET in Emilia-Romagna: towards a second-generation regional development agency," in halkier, H., danson, M. and Damborg, c.(eds.), Regional Development Agencies in Europe, London, Jessica Kingsley publishers, pp. 253-270, 1998.