- Volume 18 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
The Administrative Procedure and the Policy for the Construction of the Goon Office Buildings around the Goon-Rearrangement in 1914
일제강점기 군폐합(1914) 전후 군청사 건축행정의 절차와 방침
- Kim, Myungsun (Division of Architecture, Architectural Engineering and Civil Engineering, Sunmoon University)
- 김명선 (선문대학교 건축사회환경학부)
- Received : 2017.05.10
- Accepted : 2017.07.07
- Published : 2017.07.31
The Goon-rearrangement in 1914 caused a significant change in the Goon office buildings' construction in the Japanese colonial period. The aim of this study was to discover the administrative procedure for the construction of them around the Goon-rearrangement and also in the 1910s generally, the Japanese government-general's policy for the construction and the buildings' condition. This study analyzes the official documents for the Goon-rearrangement between the Japanese government-general of Korea and the To, the digital images of the buildings kept in the National Archive of Korea and the newspapers published in 1910s. This paper examines what the effect the construction had under the stance of the Japanese government-general of Korea, which was very passive regarding the construction of new buildings.
Goon office building;Administrative procedure;Construction policy;Goon-rearrangement;the Japanese government-general of Korea
Supported by : 선문대학교
- Shin, Sangjun, History of Korean Administration, Korean Welfare Administration Institute, pp. 426-427, 2000.
- Joo, Sang-Hun, "Ways of Remodeling from the Traditional Hanok to the Modern Local Governmental Facility in 1910s", Journal of Architectural History, vol. 24 no. 1, pp. 7-16, Feb. 2015. DOI: https://doi.org/10.7738/JAH.2015.24.1.007 https://doi.org/10.7738/JAH.2015.24.1.007
- Kim, Myungsun, "Remodeling and Extension of reused Goon(郡) Office Buildings in the Japanese Colonial Period", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, vol. 16, no. 7, pp. 4992-4998, July, 2015. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.7.4992 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.7.4992
- Kim, Myungsun, "Site-Plan Types of Common Design's Goon Office Buildings and their Addition & Remodeling in Japanese Colonial Period", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society vol. 16, no. 11, pp. 7629-7634, Nov. 2015. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.11.7629 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.11.7629
- Kim, Myungsun, "Architectural Characteristics of the newly constructed Goon Office Buildings and Influence of their Prototype Schemes in the Period of Japanese Colonial Rule in Korea", Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 121-131, July 2016. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5659/JAIK_PD.2016.32.2.121 https://doi.org/10.5659/JAIK_PD.2016.32.2.121
- Kim, Myungsun, "The Designers and the Space-Compositions of the Goon Office Buildings which were newly constructed in the Japanese Colonial Period", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, vol. 17, no. 7, pp. 8-13, Nov. 2016. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2016.17.7.8 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2016.17.7.8
- National Archives of Korea, Archives of Joseonchodokbu documents, Available From: http://theme.archives.go.kr/next/government/listGovernme ntDocExist.do (accessed April, 2017).