- Volume 18 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Uniformity Evaluation of Elderly Hospital Outpatients' Waiting Space using Discrete Event Simulation
이산사건 시뮬레이션을 이용한 요양병원 외래부 대기공간 균일성 평가
- Yoon, So-Hee (Dept. of U-Design, Graduate school of Inje University) ;
- Kim, Suk-Tae (Dept. of interior Architecture, Inje University)
- Received : 2017.05.01
- Accepted : 2017.07.07
- Published : 2017.07.31
In recent years, the introduction of complex systems analysis based on various variables has become more active in order to identify and analyze complex problems of Modern Society. Prediction of patients' spatial perception and usability according to the spatial arrangement of the outpatient department is a very important factor for providing high quality hospital service. For objective analysis, the standard program procedure and analysis index for the diseases of the elderly were prepared and the uniformity of the atmospheric space was evaluated through heat map analysis and quantitative analysis. In this study, 73 cells were installed and simulated to analyze the uniformity of the four alternatives according to the change of the arrangement of the medical care space, receiving space, and consultation space using the complex system analysis method for the nursing hospitals. The resulting density was derived. The results are as follows. 1)The layout of the reception space has the greatest influence on the total spatial density of the waiting space. 2) The uniformity of the waiting space can be increased by separating the examination space and the examination space. 3)The closer the location of the receiving space is from the entrance, the greater the density of the waiting space. Finally, this study applied discrete event simulation to the evaluation of uniformity of atmosphere space, and proved that the actor - based model can be utilized for utilization and evaluation as spatial analysis methodology.
ABM;Discrete Event Simulation;Outpatient;Geriatric Hospital;Spatial Density
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Neil F. Johnson, Simply Complexity, pp. 17-33, Bada Publishers, 2015.
- Oh, Sung-Jin, A Study on the Spatial Configuration Analysis using Agent-based model, Doctor's Thesis of Kookmin University, p. 61, 2014.
- Allen B. Downey, Think Complexity, pp. 10-14, Hongrung Publishers, 2016.
- Ga Hyok, Elderly Care Hospital Consultation Guide, p.14 Gunja Publishers, 2011.
- Gwon, Sun-Gak, Kim, Jang-muk, Hospital Construction Planning and Design, pp. 225-227, Bomangak Publishers, 2015.
- Do Se, Increased use of medical care for the elderly and implications, Korea Institute for Health and Social Affairs(KiHASA), vol. 167, 2012.
- Gwon, Sun-Gak, Kim, Jang-muk, Hospital Construction Planning and Design, p. 230, Bomangak Publishers, 2015.