- Volume 18 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
An Architecture for Collecting User Interest Information in Offline
오프라인에서 사용자 관심정보 수집을 위한 아키텍쳐
- Kim, Chul-Jin (Dept. of Computer Systems and Engineering, Inha Technical College)
- 김철진 (인하공업전문대학 컴퓨터시스템과)
- Received : 2017.05.01
- Accepted : 2017.07.07
- Published : 2017.07.31
In order to provide personalized services on the Web and for mobile services, it is necessary to collect and analyze information processed by users. Typically, information collected by users is managed online. Using information collected online may be sufficient to provide personalized service. However, in terms of O2O services, which are currently mixed with online and offline services, user information from the offline service can also be an important part of personalized service. Therefore, this study suggests an architecture to collect offline user information to provide more precise personalization services. The collection architecture includes Node Analyzer, Distance Checker, Holding Time Checker, and Cross Analyzer as core elements. This study also offers proposals for processing algorithms of key components that make up the proposed architecture. A case study collects user information of interest based on BLE in order to verify the proposed architecture and algorithms.
Collection Architecture;User Interest Information;Personalized Service;O2O;BLE
- Bluetooth Smart or Version 4.0+ of the Bluetooth specification, https://www.bluetooth.com/what-is-bluetooth-technology/ bluetooth-technology-basics/low-energy.
- Yong-Su Kim, "Research Trend of Recommendation System for Personalized Service", Industrial Engineering Magazine, March 2012.
- Gye-Cheon Lee, Sang-Il Kim, Sun-Myung Hwang, "O2O Sales Platform Using ICT and Location-based Technology", Proceeding of KISS, June 2015.
- Greg Linden, Brent Smith, and Jeremy York, "Amazon.com Recommendations : Item-to-Item Collaboration Filtering", IEEE INTERNET COMPUTING, Jan 2003. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/MIC.2003.1167344 https://doi.org/10.1109/MIC.2003.1167344
- Eun-Hee Jeong, Byung-Kwan Lee, "A Design of Customized Market Analysis Scheme Using SVM and Collaboration Filtering Scheme", JKIIECT, Dec. 2016.
- Se-Hoon Lee, Jung-Won Park, Mi-Yeon Kim, Ju-Bong Kim, "O2O Information Service System using Collaborative Filtering based on BLE Beacon", Proceeding of KSCIC, July 2015.
- Mi-Hyang Lee, Dong-Lim Kim, Young-Hwan Lim, "Research on the properties that affect the users'reaction to the smartphone-based push services", Council for Advances Media & Moving Pictures Journal, vol. 12, no. 1, Jan 2013.
- YongSoo Kim, "Research Trend of Recommendation System for Personalized Service", ie Magazine, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 37-42, 2012.