- Volume 18 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
A Study on SCOTT Transformer Protection Relay Malfunction Case and Improvement Methodology
스코트 변압기 보호계전기 오동작 사례분석 및 개선방안 고찰
- Lee, Jong-Hwa (Department of Railroad Electrical System Engineering, Woosong University) ;
- Lho, Young-Hwan (Department of Railroad Electrical System Engineering, Woosong University)
- Received : 2017.06.20
- Accepted : 2017.07.07
- Published : 2017.07.31
In Korean AC power railway substations, SCOTT winding transformers are under operation to have a single phase power supply together with a phase angle of
Buchholtz's relay;differential relay;malfunctioning;protection relay;railway substations;SCOTT
Supported by : 국토교통부
- Jung Chul Kim, "Analysis on feeding system and Understanding on the electrical characteristics of the korean railway", Gidari, pp. 18, 2008.
- IEEE Std C37.91, 'IEEE Guide for Protecting Power Transformer', pp. 19, 2008.
- ICE, "DIGITAL MULTI-FUNCTION RELAY DIFFERENTIAL PROTECTION FOR TRANSFORMERS NPDT USER'S GUIDE", pp. 11, 2009.
- CIGRE Working Group C4.307, "Tranformer Energization in Power System : A Study Guide", 2014.
- Steven Hodder, Bogdan Kasztenny, Normann Fischer, and Yu Xia, "Low Second-Harmonic Content in Transformer Inrush Currents - Analysis and Practical Solutions for Protection Security", 67th Annual Conference for Protective Relay Engineer, 2014. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/CPRE.2014.6799037
- Kyoung-Ho Kim, Jong-Hweon Lee, Kyeong-Yeol Kim, "The method of the regenerating COMTRADE data using PSCAD", Conference for The Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, pp. 584-585, 2014.
- Chul-Won Park, "Power Transformer Modeling and Transient Analysis using PSCAD", The Transactions of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers vol. 65P, no. 2, pp. 122-129, 2016. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEEP.2016.65.2.122 https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEEP.2016.65.2.122