- Volume 18 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Design of Vehicle Security Authentication System Using Bluetooth 4.0 Technology
블루투스 4.0 기술을 이용한 차량용 보안인증 시스템 설계
- Yu, Hwan-Shin (Department of Automotive Mechanical Engineering, Howon University)
- 유환신 (호원대학교 자동차기계공학과)
- Received : 2017.05.23
- Accepted : 2017.07.07
- Published : 2017.07.31
Bluetooth 4.0 is a technology suitable for the Internet of things that is used for communication between various devices. This technology is suitable for developing a service by combining with automobiles. In this study, a security authentication system was designed by linking Bluetooth 4.0 technology and a vehicle system as an implementation example of an object internet service. A procedure was designed for security authentication and an authentication method is proposed using a data server. When the security authentication function is provided, various additional services can be developed using the information collection function of the risk notification and user action history. In addition, BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) technology, which is a wireless communication technology that enables low-power communication and low-power communication in the process of the standardization and development of Bluetooth technology and technology, improves the battery life through the use of RFID or NFC This study expanded the range possible. The security service can be extended by expanding the scope of authentication by the contactless type. Using the proposed system, a customized service can be provided while overcoming the problems of an existing radio frequency (RF)-based system, portability, and battery usage problem.
Supported by : 호원대학교
- H. S. Yu and E. B. Jeoung, "The Lane Recognition Enhancement Algorithms of Around View Monitoring System Based on Automotive Black Boxes", Journal of KIIT, vol. 13, no. 10, pp. 9-15, Sep. 2015. DOI: https://doi.org/10.14801/jkiit.2015.13.10.9 https://doi.org/10.14801/jkiit.2015.13.10.9
- H. S. Yu, E. B. Jeoung, "The optimized file system designed for vehicle black box system", Journal of KIIT, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 1-6, Feb. 2016. DOI: https://doi.org/10.14801/jkiit.2016.14.2.1 https://doi.org/10.14801/jkiit.2016.14.2.1
- H. S. Yu, E. B. Jeoung, "The lane departure warning algorithm optimized for automotive black-boxes and compact system", Journal of KIIT, vol. 13, no. 10, pp. 9-15, Oct. 2015. DOI: https://doi.org/10.14801/jkiit.2015.13.10.9 https://doi.org/10.14801/jkiit.2015.13.10.9
- H. S. Kim, "Design of tour guide system using Bluetooth 4.0 and WiFi sensor technology", Journal of Korea academia-Industrial cooperation Society, vol. 16 no. 10, pp. 6888-6894, 2015. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.10.6888 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.10.6888
- J. W. Son, K. R. Cho, B. K. Jang, "Beacon-Management scheme using the moving route", Proceedings of KIISE, pp. 379-380, Dec. 2015.
- H. H. Jung, D. R. Shin, K. S. Cho, C. S. Num, "BLE-OTP authrization mechanism for iBeacon network security", Journal of KIISE, vol. 42, no. 8, pp. 979-989, Aug. 2015. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5626/JOK.2015.42.8.979 https://doi.org/10.5626/JOK.2015.42.8.979
- J. H. Kim, S. W. Lee, "The development of automatic boarding and alighting bus system", Proceedings of KIISE, pp. 1390-1391, Jun. 2015.
- H. S. Yu, "File system recovery and search enhancement algorithm of automotive black-boxes", Journal of KIIT, vol. 14, no. 10, pp. 133-140, Oct. 2016. DOI: https://doi.org/10.14801/jkiit.2016.14.10.133 https://doi.org/10.14801/jkiit.2016.14.10.133
- S. R. Do, H. S. Han, "Establishing of requirement and design development process for assuring quality of automotive semiconductor", Journal of KIISE, vol. 41 no. 9, pp. 625-632, Sep. 2014. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5626/JOK.2014.41.9.625 https://doi.org/10.5626/JOK.2014.41.9.625