- Volume 18 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Analysis of the effect of corporate support program participation satisfaction on corporate contribution
기업지원 프로그램 참여 만족도가 기업의 기여도에 미치는 영향 분석
- Kim, Young-Bu (Department of Computer Engineering, TongMyong University)
- 김영부 (동명대학교 컴퓨터공학과)
- Received : 2017.06.07
- Accepted : 2017.07.07
- Published : 2017.07.31
In this study, the LINC project is finished and a new LINC+ has begun. For the settlement of mutual cooperation in universities and corporations, the main agenda of LINC+ project, this research attempts to find factors that are important to industries rather than the measurement of performance closely related to universities. From the companies' perspective, it is not easy to measure how much they are benefiting from mutual cooperation, although there are quantitative performance determinants such as sales, employment and export growth. Therefore, while estimating the satisfaction of industrial-educational cooperation and simultaneously estimating the satisfaction's effect to the development of companies, we try to estimate the contribution of satisfaction towards company development through subjective indicators. Through these efforts, we will raise the credibility of government policies through the cultivation of talented individuals who are customized to the industry through the cultivation of "Industry-Leading Universities" that we intend to pursue through the implementation of LINC+ business, and small and medium enterprises. Innovative support and the cooperation of industry-universities will increase job creation and ensure consistent industry. We will contribute to the mutual development of universities and industries.
Industry-University Cooperation;LINC+;corporation's satisfaction;Mutual development of universities and industries;coporate contribution
Supported by : 동명대학교
- B. M. Kim, "Factors affecting the performance of industry-university cooperations", SungKyungKwan University doctorate thesis, pp. 182-190, 2013.
- S. Y. Song, "University's commercialization phenomenon through academia-industrial activation", The Korean Sociological Association, pp. 1461-1480, 2009.
- H. J. Cho, "A Study on Relationship between Performance of University-Industry Cooperations and Competency Factors of University-Industry Cooperations by Characteristic of Universities", Journal of Practical Engineering Education, vol. 3 no. 1, 2011.
- H. K. Jung, "A Study on the Activation of Industry-University Cooperation -Performance of the Industry-University Cooperation-", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, vol. 15, no. 4 pp. 2023-2028, 2014. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2014.15.4.2023 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2014.15.4.2023
- Y. S. Kim, "Issues of Industrial-Educational Cooperation to Construct Open Innovation System", Creation and Innovation, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 203-236, 2011.
- H. J. Cho, B. H. Jeon, "A Study on Relationship between Performance of University Industry Cooperations and Competency Factors of University-IndustryCooperations by Characteristic of Universities", journal of korean institute for practical engineering education, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 119-126, 2011.
- Y. K. Park, "The Study to Activate Industry- Academia Cooperation from the lead of Industry", Korea industrial technology foundation, 2008.
- C. H. Kim, S. D. Lee, "A Study on Relationships between Performance of University Industry Cooperations and Competency Factors of University", Journal of Korea technology innovation society, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 629-653, 2007.