- Volume 18 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Illumination Simulation of the Daylight using AGI S/W Program
AGI 프로그램을 활용한 자연광 조도시뮬레이션
- Lee, Boong-Joo (Department of Electronic Engineering, Namseoul University)
- 이붕주 (남서울대학교 전자공학과)
- Received : 2017.05.08
- Accepted : 2017.07.07
- Published : 2017.07.31
In this study, the design conditions for the Korean-style glass greenhouse structure has been reduced to achieve the most efficient use of natural light. The AGI program was simulated for the optimal conditions of daylight in a glass greenhouse. From the results of daylight simulation, the axis position of the glass greenhouse's roof was not an important factor in the daylight effects regarding illumination and uniformity. In summer, there were long periods of daylight and high illumination levels. The illumination value of daylighting increased with increasing glass transparency value, and the illumination value was greatest at 14:00 hours. At this time, the rate of light variation according to the glass transparency was 89 [lux/%]. In addition, the optimal design conditions for the glass greenhouse were established, which were a
Supported by : 에너지기술평가원
- Hai-Young Jung, Boong-Joo Lee, Seok-Hyun Lee, Journal of the KIIEE, Vol.31, No.5, pp.25-32, 2017
- Kim Chul-Ho, Kim Kang-Soo, Journal of the Korean Solar Energy Society, vol. 36, no. 3, 2016.
- Seul-Ki Won․, Byung-Chul Pak․, An-Seop Choi, Proceedings of KIIEE Annual Conference 2016.
- Yu-Sin Kim․An-Seop Choi, Journal of the Korean Institute of IIIuminating and Electrical Installation Engineers vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 35-44, Jan. 2010.
- Hong, Sung-De, Journal of the Korean Digital Architecture Interior Association, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 83-89, 2011.
- Won Moon, Yong-Beom Lee, Jung Eek Son, "Protected Horiticulture", Knou Press, 2016.