- Volume 18 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
An Experimental Study on the Basic Properties of Penetrating repair material using Silicate-based Inorganic Materials
규산염계 무기 재료를 활용한 침투성 보수재의 기초 특성에 관한 실험적 연구
- Ha, Sang-Woo (Dept. of Civil Engineering, University of Seoul) ;
- Oh, Sung-Rok (Dept. of Civil Engineering, Semyung University) ;
- Choi, Yung-Wang (Dept. of Civil Engineering, Semyung University)
- Received : 2017.04.26
- Accepted : 2017.07.07
- Published : 2017.07.31
In this study, permeable repair materials mainly composed of silicate - based inorganic materials(SIM), which are easily available domestically, were prepared as a basic study for the development of permeable repair materials using SIM. SIM were compared and examined for their performance as repair materials by selecting a product group which has many cases of use in foreign countries. The SIM used were mainly composed of sodium, potassium and lithium silicate. Performance evaluation of SIM was performed by absorption and penetration, compression and adhesion, rapid chloride ion penetration, rapid freezing and thawing, and chemical resistance test. According to the test results, SIM showed effective performance in all areas, mainly because SIM permeates into the interior of the capillary and has a dense internal microstructure. Therefore, it can be used variously to improve the durability of concrete based on the results of this experiment.
Supported by : 국토교통부
- Korea Concrete Institute, Latest Concrete Engineering, pp. 654-690, Gimundang, 2005.
- Korea Concrete Institute, Concrete Diagnosis and Maintenance, pp. 61-95, Korea Concrete Institute, 2005.
- J. Oh, B. R. Jung, Diagnosis and Maintenance of Concrete Structures, pp. 91-136, Gimundang, 2010.
- J. Y. Lee, Y. J. Park, C. K. Lee, Concrete Structures Maintenance, pp. 9-170, Goomisukyan, 2008.
- Y. W. Choi, Development of Concrete Matrix Combined Waterproofing Agent for Railway Bridge Deck, Small and Medium Business Administration, Joint industry-academia-research technology development, Final Report, pp. 13-48, 2010.
- I. H. Lee,, A Performance Appraisal for Combined Construction Method Applied Repairing Mortar with Water Repellent Agent of Inorganic Polymer Type, pp. 1-13, Seoul National University of Science and Technology, Master's Thesis, 2004.
- Y. W. Choi, S. R. Oh, M. S. Park, B. K. Choi, S. W. Oh, H. J. Kang, "Evaluation of Crack Repair Performance of Liquid Type Crack Repair agent for Concrete using Titanium-based Inorganic Powder according to Re-Spray Time", Proceeding of the Korea Concrete Institute, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 217-219, 2014.
- Y. W. Choi, S. R. Oh, M. S. Park, K. H. Kim, "A Study on the Penetration Depth Measurement Methods of Inorganic Waterproofing Agent for Concrete", Journal of Korea Institute for Structural Maintenance and Inspection, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 116-124, 2014. DOI: https://doi.org/10.11112/jksmi.2014.18.3.116 https://doi.org/10.11112/jksmi.2014.18.3.116
- Y. W. Choi, S. R. Oh, B. K. Choi, C. G. Kim, J. H. Lee, "The Experimental Study on Mechanical Properties of Cementitious Composites ApplyingInorganic Liquid type Core Material for Self-Healing Capsule", Proceeding of the Korea Concrete Institute, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 609-610, 2016.
- Y. W. Choi, S. R. Oh, B. K. Choi, C. G. Kim, "A Fundamental Study on the Influence of Performance of Cementitious Composites of Inorganic Core Material for Self-Healing Capsule of Cracks", Journal of the Korea Institute for Structural Maintenance and Inspection, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 74-82, 2017.
- Korea Concrete Institute, Concrete Standard Specification, Korea Concrete Institute Korea, 2009.