- Volume 8 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
A Study on Support of ICT Cluster in Yangjae-Umyeun Area
양재우면지역의 ICT 클러스터 지원방안에 관한 연구
- Gil, Jin Ho (Graduate School, Hanayng University) ;
- Kim, Dongwook (Graduate School of Public Administration, Seoul National University) ;
- Kim, Dae Ho (Division of service management, Mokwon University)
- Received : 2017.05.25
- Accepted : 2017.07.20
- Published : 2017.07.28
Recently, the Korean government is planning to create ICT-centered clusters that will lead the fourth industrial revolution in the Yangjae-Umyeun area. In order for a cluster to be successful, innovation environments such as support systems and institutions should be appropriately prepared. In this study, we present a hierarchical model of ICT SME support measures after comprehending the support measures for existing SMEs and the factors needed for clustering, and then deriving the priorities of support measures. The questionnaire was distributed to 9 ICT SMEs and R&D experts. A total of 6 copies were collected. The priority of the support measures in this study is expected to be utilized for the successful development of R&CD cluster and the allocation of the support budget.
ICT SMEs;Cluster Support;AHP;R&CD Cluster;Fourth Industrial Revolution
Supported by : 한국연구재단, 목원대학교
- IITP, A Study on the Status of ICT companies in Yangje area and the Cluster Activation Plan, 2017.
- Seocho-gu Office of Economics, Global R & CD Innovation Center, Urban Complex R & CD Innovation Cluster: Tech + City Special Plan - Interim Report, 2017.
- M, Poter, Clusters and the New Economics of Competition, Harvard Business, 1998.
- M, Poter, The Competitive Advantage of Nations, NY: Free Press, 1990.
- OECD, Boosting Innovation: The Cluster Approach, 1999.
- OECD, Innovative Clusters : Driver's of National Innovation Systems, 2001.
- B. Y. So, B. Y. Gong, "Promoting Technology Convergence in Industrial Clusters through Intellectual Property Service Center", Asia-Pacific Journal of Business Venturing and Entrepreneurship, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 133-158, 2011.
- STEPI, 12-01-12, 2012.
- B. R. Kwom, J. S. Kim, A Case Study on the Support for Start-up by the Large ICT Companies, Electronics and Telecommunications Trend, Vol. 30, No. 3, pp. 131-142. 2015.
- Yong. Sauk. Hau, "External Information Network Diversity and Production Management Capability in IT SMEs in the Age of Digital Convergence: The Mediating Effect of Manufacturing Capability", Journal of digital Convergence , Vol. 13, No. 9, pp. 99-104, 2015.
- KOSBI, A comparative study on development policies of the korean venture enterprise, 2012.
- KOVA, http://www.venture.or.kr
- Seung-Jun. Park, "A Study on Improvement of Feasibility Evaluation for Public Projects", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 8. No. 2, pp. 163-168, 2017.
- K. H. Choi, H. D. Yang, "Revenue Sources of Internet Business Model", Information Systems Review, VOl. 8, No. 2, pp. 51-72. 2006.
- Yoon-Su. Jeong, Yong-Tae. Kim, Gil-Cheol. Park, "A Design of Service Improvement Model for Emergency Medical System using Augmented Reality," Journal of Convergence for Information Technology , Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 17-24, 2017.
- T. L. Saaty, The Analytic Hierarchy Process, New York: McGraw Hill. 1980.
- E. L. Hannan, "An Eigenvalue Method for Evaluating Contestants", Computer and Operations Research, Vol. 10, No. 1, pp. 41-46. 1983. https://doi.org/10.1016/0305-0548(83)90025-4
- T. L. Saaty, "How to Make a Decision: The Analytic Hierarchy Process", European Journal of Operation Research, Vol. 48, No. 1, pp. 9-26. 1990. https://doi.org/10.1016/0377-2217(90)90057-I
- Goo. Sang. Jung, Joong. Gil. Cho, Ji. Wook. Shin, Tae. Sung. Kim, "A Study on the Factors Affecting Innovation Capability for R&D Speed on Small & Medium Manufacturing Enterprises in Gumi", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 7, No. 6, pp. 249-258, 2016. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.6.249
- ETRI, ETRI Technology commercialization Innovation case, 2016.
- Kyungil. Khoe, "Demand on Government Sponsored Loan and Successful Case Study on ICT SMEs: Focused on 'ICT Government Sponsored Loan Project'", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 8. No. 1, pp. 213-220, 2017.