- Volume 15 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
According to Sign Design of the Theme Park User Experience Research -Mainly with Analysis on 'Lotte-World' and 'Ever-Land'-
테마파크 사인 디자인의 사용자 경험 연구 -롯데월드와 에버랜드를 중심으로-
- Kim, Ha-Gyeong (Dept. of Digital Media Design, HongIk University, International Design School for Advanced Studies) ;
- Kim, Seung-In (Digital Media Design, Hongik University, International Design School for Advanced Studies)
- Received : 2017.05.31
- Accepted : 2017.07.20
- Published : 2017.07.28
This study compares and analyzes the users' perspectives based on Sign Design, focusing on Lotte World and Ever-Land, which are representative theme parks, There is a purpose. Consider various design elements of sign design. And how they affect the user experience. First, theoretical backgrounds of theme park and sign design were examined through literature review, and the elements of sign design were compared and analyzed. Secondly, the questionnaire was reconstructed based on Peter Morville's Honeycomb Model. As a result, it was necessary to improve the accessibility and location of sign design. Based on this study, I hope that it will be used as a reference material to improve the user experience according to sign design in the future.
User Experience;Theme Park;Sign Design;Lotte-World;Ever-Land;Honeycomb Model
- Eun-Young Park, Young-Ho Park, "Analysis and a Proposal of a Framework for Park's Sign Design", Journal of the Korea Contents Association, Vol. 9, No. 4, p. 2, 2009.
- J. S. Hong, " The relationship between recreation participation patterns, self-esteem, and acculturation among Korean adults in the United States". The research institute of physical education 23, 2002.
- Yoon-Kyung NO, "Design proposal of the street furniture in sumire park", Graduate School of Digital Design, Kyungsung University, 2006.
- http://terms.naver.com/entry.nhn?docId=572170&cid =46618&categoryId=46618
- Yong-il Kim, "A Study on the Effective Management of Perceived Waiting According to Involvement - Focused on the Theme Park's riders -", The Korea Tourism Management Association, p. 3, 2014.
- Dong-shin Shin. "A Study on Customer Satisfaction and Switching Intention of Theme Park Visitor by Expectation-Disconfirmation Theory - Moderating Effect on Alternative Attractiveness -", Tourism Researchp 24, 2009.
- Choi Jun Ho, "Study on Sign System of Seoul Subway", Sookmyung University, p. 5, 1993.
- Niu- yu Jia, "A Study of Airport signs Take the Beijing Capital International Airport as a pertinent case for analysis", Dongseo University, p. 6, 2009.
- Woo Chang-Yang, "A Study on Components of Sign Design -Focused on Commercial Space (Apgujeong)-", Korea Society of Design Culture, , 2010.
- Ji Hyun-Lee, "A Study of Persona Based Brainstorming Practce for User Experience Design" Digital Design Studies, 81p, 2012
- Sye-kyun Yoon, "Research on the use of experience and experience design according to on-site and off-line environment", Design Research Vol 61, p. 12, 2003.
- Sun Chul Kim, A Study on User Experience-based Interface Trend for the Smart Phone, Korea Design Knowledge Journal, Vol 26, No 1, p. 4, 2013.
- Doo Won Cha, User eXperience, IT R&D Policy Review, Vol 5, No 1, p. 5, 2011.
- Seing-Yun Lee, "Evaluation for User Experience about Interface Design of Video-Sharing Website -Mainly with Analysis on 'YouTube' and 'Vimeo'-", The Society of Digital Policy & Management, Vol 14, No 1, p. 8, 2016.