- Volume 15 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
A Study on Likability·Understanding Level·Reliability·Satisfaction·Continuous Usage Intention According to a Difference in a News Providing Type
뉴스의 제공 형태 차이에 따른 호감도·이해도·신뢰도·만족도·지속사용 의도에 관한 연구
- Cho, Yun-Seong (Dept. of Broadcasting and Video Media, Dankook University) ;
- Kim, Jong-Moo (School of Communications, Dankook University)
- Received : 2017.06.01
- Accepted : 2017.07.20
- Published : 2017.07.28
The purpose of this study was to examine users' attitude toward likability, understanding level, reliability, satisfaction, and continuous usage intention depending on a difference in a type between card news and straight news. A questionnaire survey was conducted targeting 232 people. As a result of the research, compared to the straight news, the card news was easy for a user to understand, was strong even in a desire to use continuously. Second, a factor of users' attitude toward news was having influence upon the mutually positive(+) direction. Likability, understanding level and reliability had an effect on satisfaction. The satisfaction had an impact again on continuous usage intention. The intensity of this impact was varied, respectively, in card news and straight news. The influential level upon satisfaction in card news was strong in order of likability, understanding level and reliability. The influence in the straight news was strong in order of reliability, likability and understanding level. The outcome of this study will become empirical data in proceeding with seeking a method available for strengthening the function of offering information in news through increasing delivery and impact in information with producing news chosen by consumers.
News;Likability;Understanding;Reliability;Satisfaction;Continuous Usage Intention
- KT Economic Research Institute, "Mobile Trend in the first half of 2016", pp.16-20, 2016.
- Lee Sang-hun, "Press into the cell phone", Korea Press Foundation Newspaper and Broadcasting, No.421 Issue, pp.75-77, 2006.
- Won Young-kyun, Chung Joong Kim, "The Effects of Card News Format Contents on User Satisfaction and Continuous Use Intention : Based on the mobile Facebook", Master dissertation, Gachon University, 2017.
- Han Sung, Kim Sung Tae, "A Study on Recognition and Evaluation of Cardholder News", Master dissertation, Korea University, 2016.
- Kang Min-ah, "A Study on the users' motives of using mobile card news and their satisfactions", Ph.D. dissertation, Pusan National University, 2017.
- Park, Ran Hee, Lee Sihoon, Kim Kwang-hyo, "The Impact of Voice Construction on Communication", Speech and Communication, volumes 11, pp.293-428, 2009.
- Kim Myung-ki, "Study on the Effectiveness of the Scarcity Message & Favorite of Shopping-Host in Purchase Intention", Master dissertation, ChungAng University, 2005.
- Choi Mi Sun and Ryu Myeong Sik, "A study on news understanding of audience in visual structure of digital news page", Master dissertation, Hongik University. 2015.
- Park, Jun-Hong, "A Study on Korean Language Education Contents for Improving Competency in News Understanding", Ph.D. dissertation, Seoul National University, 2016.
- Yang Sung kwun, Yang Sung Un, "Effect of Perceived Credibility of the News Media on Risk-Related Perceptions" Korean Journal of Public Relations Vol. 47, No. 6, pp.279-305, 2003.
- Chang Jung Heon, Ha Joung Yong, Kim Sun Hee, "Credibility of the Internet as a Source of Political Information - A Survey Analysis the 2012 Korean Presidential Election Campaign Period", Korean Journal of Public Relations Vol.5 No.4, pp.96-128, 2014.
- Oliver, R. L. "A cognitive model of the antecedents and consequences of satisfaction decisions", Journal of Marketing Research, Vol.17, No.4, pp.460-469, 1980. https://doi.org/10.2307/3150499
- Kim, Jae-Hoon, Bai Lin-zheng, Byun, Jeoung-Woo, "The Impact of Tourism Mobile App Characteristic on Perceived Value, User Satisfaction, Continuous Use Intention : Focused on Chinese Tourist", Tourism and Leisure Studies, Vol.27, No.9, 2015.
- Han Jin Soo, Hyun Kyung Sok, "Effect of Family Restaurants' Customer Value on Satisfaction and Behavior Intention", Hotel Management Studies Vol.18, No. 1, pp.135-150, 2009.
- Ko Jae sung, "The effect of fashion advertising characteristics of the social network service on advertising satisfaction, and purchase intention", Master dissertation, Konkuk University, 2013.
- Park, Ran Hee, Lee Sihoon, Kim Kwang-hyo, "The Impact of Voice Construction on Communication",Speech and Communication, volumes 11, p.42, 2009.
- Lee Min-Hyung, "A study of the influence of user experience factors of newspaper and smartphone news mediated by flow of reading on understanding of news information", Ph.D. dissertation, p.122, Hong Ik University, 2017.
- Kim Hyo-kyung, Kwon Sang-hee, "A study on how different methods of news contents visualization affect the perception of news users", Ph.D. dissertation, pp.118-120, Sungkyunkwan University, 2015.
- Luo Hong, Lee Hyo Sung, "A study on the effect of components of mobile news contents on the user satisfaction and continuous intention to use", Master dissertation, pp.69-71, Cheongju University. 2014.
- Kim Ju Ha, "Audience recognition and understanding of DVE in broadcasting news", dissertation, p.24, Hanyang University, 2010.
- Kang, Gil-hong, Lee, Min Kyu, "A Study on Media Credibility in the Era of Mobile News", Master dissertation, p.12, ChungAng University, 2015.
- Park, Heung Sik, "The influence of news anchors' reputation on the crdeibility and satisfaction of news programs", Ph.D. dissertation, p.177, Sungkyunkwan University, 2008.
- Chung Sung-Yong, "A Study on the Influential Factors of the Continuous Usage Intention of O2O Service", Ph.D. dissertation, p.62. ChungAng University, 2017.
- Chang Jung Wook, Ryu Chun Ryul, "A Study on the Reliability of News Media by Media", Ph.D. dissertation, .p.139, Kookmin University, 2012.
- Chung Sung-Yong, “A Study on the Influential Factorsof the Continuous Usage Intention of O2O Service”,Ph.D. dissertation, pp.61-62, ChungAng University, 2017.