- Volume 15 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
A Study of One-to-One Custom Application for Breast Cancer Patient -Focusing on Service Design Methods-
유방암 환자를 위한 1:1 맞춤형 애플리케이션 연구 -서비스 디자인 방법을 중심으로-
- Chae, Min-Young (Dept. of Digital Media Design, Hongik University, International Design School for Advanced Studies) ;
- Kim, Seung-In (Dept. of Digital Media Design, Hongik University, International Design School for Advanced Studies)
- Received : 2017.05.22
- Accepted : 2017.07.20
- Published : 2017.07.28
The study aims to suggests mobile application service that helps to reduce physical and mental suffering after surgery for breast cancer patients constantly increasing. At first, I analyze literature research to understand the breast cancer and similar services for achieving study purposes. After I finally design a mobile application that offers to customed one-to-one specialist coaching service focused on post-treatment management by using a double diamond design process model. In detail, first, I analyze the current program and comprehend user needs through interviews with the person such as breast patient, protector, nurse, salesperson in cancer center. Second, I specify the entire scenario, concept and keyword based on the persona and the customer journey map representing user. Third, I propose the mobile application for the ultimate goal by producing prototype to effectively communicate with specific functional descriptions. I hope this service will improve the quality of their lives.
Breast Cancer;Health Care;Custom;Application;Service Design
Supported by : 홍익대학교
- National Cancer Information Center, Cancer facts & figures 2013 [internet], National Cancer Information Center, 2015. Available from : http://www.cancer. go.kr/mbs/cancer/subview.jsp?id=cancer_040101000000
- S. Schmid Büchi, R. J. G. Halfens, T. Dassen, and B. Van Den Borne, "A review of psychosocial needs of breast cancer patients and their relatives," Journal of Clinical Nursing, Vol. 17, No. 21, pp. 2895-2909, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2702.2008.02490.x
- Je-Hwan Seong, "Culture Industry Policies in Canada", Korea Game Industry Development Institute, p. 145, 2001.
- Seong-Hu Jeong, "2016 Breast Cancer Facts & Figure", Korean Breast Cancer Society, p. 2, 2016.
- Samsung Medical Center, "BRAVO_ Understanding about Breast Cancer", p. 1, 2016.
- Kwang-Hee Jung, Do-Yron Kwon, Hee-Ju Kang, Ji-Yoon Yang, Seung-In Kim, "Proposal of personalized credit card application in varied context -Focusing on service design methodology- ", Journal of Digital Design, Vol. 15, No. 1, p. 269, 2015.
- Noom, "Noom's Healthcare Solutions Smart Coaching Platform", p. 1, 2015. https://www.noom.com/kr/ wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2015/06/Noom_Mobile- Healthcare-Platform_2015.pdf
- Health On Home page, http://www.health-on.co.kr/
- Byung-won Min, "An Improvement of Personalized Computer Aided Diagnosis Probability for Smart Healthcare Service System", Journal of IT Convergence Society for SMB, Vol. 6, No .4, p. 80, 2016.
- Yonhap News Agency Home page, http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/bulletin/2015/03/02/0200000000A KR20150302000200017.HTML?input=1195m
- Samsung Seoul Hospital Home page, http://www.samsunghospital.com/dept/main/bbsView.do?DP_C ODE=CIC&MENU_ID=002006&CID=27129
- Asan Medical Center Home page, http://cancer.amc.seoul.kr/asan/depts/cancer/K/bbsDetail.do?pag eIndex=1&menuId=3697&contentId=258393&search Condition=&searchKeyword=
- Gangnam Severance Hospital Home page, http://gs.iseverance.com/dept_clinic/department/bre ast_surgery/diet_clinic/
- So-Yeon Kim, Se-Yun An, "A Study on the Activation Plan for the Pedestrian Space using Persona Method -Focused on Sejong city Noel 3-road", Journal of Digital Design, Vol. 16, No. 2, p. 15, 2016.
- Jang-Eun Bae, Seung-In Kim, "Proposal of Fitness Service based on Virtual Reality Game and u-Healthcare for Improving Leisure Satisfaction", Journal of Digital Design, Vol. 15, No. 1, p. 140, 2015.
- Hye-Min Lee, Seung-In Kim, Seon-Woo Oh, Ye-Seul Kim, "A research of the vitalization of local food utilizing service design methodology-Focusing on Seoul Metro Huimangnanum farmer's market- ", Vol. 13, No. 3, p. 231, 2013.
- Yeong-AJin, "Digital Media Design", Communicationbooks, pp. 36-37, 2014.