- Volume 15 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
의료급여 과다이용자의 중재방법별 접근횟수에 따른 사례관리 효과
Effectiveness of Medical Aid Case Management in Excessive Healthcare User by Interventions based on the Number of Accesss
- Song, Myeong-Kyeong (Dept. of Nursing, Andong Science College) ;
- Cho, Jeong-Hyun (Dept. of Nursing, Inje Univeristy) ;
- Kim, Soon-Ok (Dept. of Nursing, Shinhan University)
- 투고 : 2017.05.23
- 심사 : 2017.07.20
- 발행 : 2017.07.28
본 연구는 의료급여 사례관리의 중재방법별 접근횟수에 따른 효과를 분석함으로써 의료급여 사례관리 중재의 발전을 모색하고자 하였으며, 2010년 3개의 시 군 구에서 고위험군 564명을 대상으로 실시된 사례관리 이차자료 분석연구이다. 중재방법별 접근횟수에 따른 사례관리 전 후 점수는 방문의 경우 자가건강관리능력과 합리적 의료이용에서 유의한 차이를 보였고, 전화는 자가건강관리능력에서, 우편은 건강 삶의 질, 자가건강관리능력, 합리적 의료이용에서 유의한 차이가 있었다. 중재방법별 접근횟수에 따른 의료이용은 방문과 우편이 총급여일수에서 유의한 차이를 보였다. 중재방법별 접근횟수와 사례관리 점수 간의 상관관계에서는 방문이 자가건강관리능력과 음의 관계를, 전화는 합리적 의료이용, 우편은 사례관리 점수 전 영역, 내소는 건강 삶의 질 영역과 양의 관계로 나타났다. 중재방법별 접근횟수와 의료이용 간의 상관관계에서 방문과 자원연계는 총 급여일수와 음의 관계가 있는 것으로 나타났다. 의료급여 과다이용 수급자의 건강 삶의 질 향상과 적정의료이용을 도모하기 위해서는 사례관리 중재방법별 효율적인 접근횟수를 고려하여 사례관리를 실시하는 것이 필요하다.
- Y. S. Shin, H. W. Shin, D. K. Hwang, "Effect iveness of case management for medicaid I, Korea Institute for Health and Social Affairs." 2007.
- Y. A. Shin, H. C. Shin, H. W. Shin, E. J. Park, S. W. Hong, S. M. Shin, "Health services use and health status of medicaid beneficiaries according to medicaid policy change." Ministry of Health, Welfare and Family Affairs, Korea Human Resource Development Institute for Health and Welfare, & Institute of Case Management for Medicaid, 2008.
- E. S. Kim, J. J. Nam, M. Y. Kim, I. S. Ko, D. M. Lee, S. M. Shin, I. S. Yang, S. H., Lee, J. S. Choi, K. S. Kim, "Long-term medical service use status of medical aid beneficiaries and it's improvements." Yonsei University, 2007.
- J. J. Oh, J. M. Choi, Y. S. Yu, "Job analysis and methods for enhancing efficiency of medicaid aid client managers." Dankook University. 2008.
- M. Y. Kim, E. J. Lee, E. Park, "Convergence for adherence: Subjectivity of immunosuppressive medication adherence after kidney transplantation patient." Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 6, pp. 235-246, 2015. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.6.235 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.6.235
- K. A. Lee, "A study on the uses of medical benefits service-with a focus on the personal experiences of elderly recipients of the basic livelihood security." Unpublished master's theses, Seoul Women's University, 2006.
- W. H. Rhee, "Developing a case management strategies program for a Koream medical aid clients." Unpublished doctor's thesis, Hanyang University, 2006.
- B. J. Jeon, A. K. Han, "Predictors of social service utilization of elderly using the Anderson model." Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 12, No. 8, pp. 19-27, 2014. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2014.12.8.19 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2014.12.8.19
- S. H. Kang, H. S. Seok, W. J. Kim, "The Variation of Factors of severity-adjusted length of stay(LOS) in acute stroke patients." The Journal of Digital Policy &Management, Vol. 11, No. 6, pp. 221-233, 2013.
- H. S. Lee, H. J. Lee, "Convergence Factors of affecting Rehospitalization of Tuberculosis Patients." Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 5, pp. 259-267, 2015. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.5.259 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.5.259
- M. K. Song, E. K. Yoo, "Influencing Factors on the Work Performance Competence of Medicaid Case Managers." Journal of Health and Social Welfare Review, Vol. 35, No. 1, pp. 211-242, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15709/hswr.2015.35.1.211
- J. W. Lee, C. H. Park, "Factors affecting the hospital profitability(Focusing on the convergence of differences in financial performance of the surplus and deficit hospital)." Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 11, pp. 267-276, 2015. http://dx.doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.11.267 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.11.267
- H. J. Lee, J. J. Oh, J. M. Choi, "Comparison of Case Management between Tele Care Regions and General Care Regions in Korean Medicaid." Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing Administration, Vol. 16, No. 4, pp. 381-388, 2010. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.11111%2Fjkana.2010.16.4.381 https://doi.org/10.11111%2Fjkana.2010.16.4.381
- Ministry of Health and Welfare, "Guideline for medicaid case management program in 2016." Author, 2016.
- S. J. Lim, "The Effects of Case Management for Medicaid on Healthcare Utilization by the Medicaid System." Journal of Korean Academy of Community Health Nursing, Vol. 21, No. 4, pp. 375-385, 2010. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1089/dis.2008.111723 https://doi.org/10.12799/jkachn.2010.21.4.375
- J. J. Oh, J. M. Choi, Y. G. Ji, "Health services use and health status of medicaid beneficiaries according to medicaid policy change." Ministry of Health, Welfare and Family Affairs, Korea Human Resource Development Institute for Health and Welfare, & Dankook University, 2009.
- Y. H. Ahn, E. S. Kim, I. S. Ko, "The effects of tele-care case management services for medical aid beneficiaries." Journal of Korean Academy of Community Health Nursing, Vol. 21, No. 3, pp. 351-361, 2010. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.12799/jkachn.2010.21.3.351 https://doi.org/10.12799/jkachn.2010.21.3.351
- Y. S. Shin, H. W. Shin, D. K. Hwang, I. C. Rho, "Monitoring for medicaid financial efficiency." Korea Institute for Health and Social Affairs, 2006.
- H. J. Moon, I. S. Lee, "Structural Equation Modeling on Case Management Outcomes and Factors Influencing Outcomes in the Community dwelling Vulnerable Elders." Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, Vol. 43, No. 6, pp. 791-800, 2013. https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2013.43.6.791
- S. A. Shin, "Evaluating a community-based case management program for people with diabetes in Korea." Unpublished doctoral dissertation, La Trobe University, Bundoora, VIC, Australia. 2009.
- L. M. Frich, "Nursing interventions for patients with chronic conditions." Journal of Advanced Nursing, Vol. 44, No. 2, pp. 137-153, 2003. DOI: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.2003.02779.x https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1365-2648.2003.02779.x
- Ministry of Health and Welfare, "Guideline for medicaid program in 2010." Author, 2010.
- J. M. Kim, "Reality and Related Factors of Reduced Medical Cost for Case Management of Medical Aid Beneficiaries." Unpublished master's thesis, Gyeongbuk National University, 2012.
- S. A. Kim, "The effect of case management intervention by medical aid case manager : centered on medical aid recipients with chronic disease." Unpublished master's thesis, Hanyang University, 2012.
- M. S. Oh, M. S. Jo, H. R. Ryu, K. S. Kim, Y. K. Jang. M. K. Song, H. S. Kim, M. R. Jung, "Program outcome based community health nursing." Pacific Books, 2016.
- W. H. Lee, S. H. Lim, "Study on the impact of each family communication type on children's use of media." Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 173-179, 2013.
- D. J. Shin, S. K. Lee, Y. Y. You, "Research on the Effects of a Consultant's Nonverbal Communications on a Client's Evaluation." Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, Vol. 3, pp. 167-178, 2015. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.3.167 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.3.167
- J. S. Choi, "A Study of the of Case Management Experience as a Strategy for Service Integration." Academy of Korean Social Welfare Administration, Vol. 12, No. 1, pp. 57-88, 2010.
- C. H. Ham, "Case Management Performance of Case Managers in Public Delivery System and Influential Factors." Journal of Community Welfare, Vol. 44, pp. 1-31, 2013.
- H. Y. Lim, Y. S. Kim, S. M. Lee, "Exploring Care Management Practice in Social Service Community Centers - From the Perspective of the Degree of Difficulty and Frequency in Performing Case Management Related Tasks." Journal of community welfare, Vol. 34, pp. 53-81, 2010.
- S. D. Chung, S. H. Lee, "The Current Situation of Case Management Practice for the Older People in Korea -Focused on Social Wokers' Subjective Experience and Perception." Journal of Gerontological Social Welfare, Vol. 50, pp. 7-26, 2010.
- K. H. Woo, Y. S. Kim, H. Y. Yim, "A Qualitative Study on the Social Workers' Perception and Subjective Experience of Case Management in Community Welfare Centers." Social Welfare Policy, Vol. 30, pp. 287-310, 2007.