- Volume 15 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Transient Response and Impact Coefficient Calculation of PCB Handler
PCB Handler의 과도응답해석 및 충격계수 산출 연구
- Lee, Byoung-Hwa (Korea Electric Terminal Co,. LTD.) ;
- Kwon, Soon Ki (School of Mechanical Engineering, Hoseo University) ;
- Koh, Man-Soo (School of Mechanical Engineering, Hoseo University)
- Received : 2017.06.01
- Accepted : 2017.07.20
- Published : 2017.07.28
Europe, the US and Japan have acquired test results on impact coefficient for a long time and applied it to equipment design to secure safety of structures. However, Korean enterprises use the impact factor held by advanced business to design equipment as it is difficult for them to obtain it through tests. In this paper, NX/NASTRAN, was used to perform static load analysis and impact load analysis of a PCB Handler, semiconductor test equipment, and the result was employed to study how to calculate the impact coefficient with the finite element analysis. The calculation method was applied to the JIS(Japanese Industrial Standard), and the impact coefficient of the PCB handler was calculated as 1.27 for the sudden start or stop. The impact coefficient generated by the analysis is expected to make a great contribution to the industry as it can be used to improve the equipment structure and develop on existing equipment in the future.
Impact Force;Impact Coefficient;Transient Response;FEA(Finite Elements Analysis);Strain Gage Test
- J. Y. Kim, "Mathematical Model for Dynamic Performance Analysis of Multi-Wheel Vehicle", J. KCS, Vol. 3, No. 4, pp. 35-44, 2012.
- J. L. Cui, M. H Chey, S. l. Kim, "Seismic Performance of Urban Structures with Various Horizontal Irregularities using Equivalent Static Analysis," J. SMB, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 25-32, 2016.
- S. W. Lee, J. Kim, and Y. K. Kong, "A Shock-Proof Evaluation of a Naval Vessel Motor using DDAM and Transient Response Analysis", J. Korean soc. Manuf. Process. Eng, Vol. 9, No. 5 pp,76-82, 2010.
- K. H. Lee, Y. H. Cho, and J. T. Chung, "Dynamic Analysis of Catenary System Subjected to Moving Load", Trans. Korean Soc. Mech. Eng., Vol. 35, No. 1, pp. 99-106, 2011. https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2011.35.1.099
- S. K. Kwon, "Development of the Vibration Analysis Model of Passenger Car", KSNVE, Vol. 21, No. 4, pp. 291-298, 2011. https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVE.2011.21.4.291
- S. K. Hong, C. H. Lee, J. H. Park, K. H. Lee, "A Study of Vibration Characteristic for Semiconductor Chip Test Equipment", Korean soc. Manuf. Process. Eng, Vol. 11, No. 3, pp. 76-82, 2012.
- K. H. Rim, C. H. An, J. B. Oh, H. Lee, J. H. Roh, "Vibration Analysis of Inspection Equipment for a Semiconductor", KSNVE Spring meeting, 2008.
- Y. H. Kim, "3D AOI Equipment in Koh young Technology", Korea Business News Agency-NSP, 2013.
- M. S. Koh, S. K. Kwon, S. Lee, "A Study for the Dynamic Characteristics and Correlation with Test Result of Gentry Robot based on Finite Element Analysis", SDPM, Vol. 13, No. 1, pp.269-274, 2015.
- B. H. Lee, "Impact Coefficient Calculation using Transient Response Analyis", Hoseo Univ. 2016
- Hiro Ito, Knowledge of mobile crane, Kajima Publishing, p.101, 1973.
- Stainless Steel, MatWeb, http://www.matwe b.com /search/DataSheet.aspx?MatGUID=71396e57ff5940b 791ece120e4d563e0&ckck=1, 2016.10
- SUS 304, MatWeb, http://www.matweb.com/search/ DataSheet.aspx?MatGUID=abc4415b0f8b490387e3c9 22237098da, 2016.10
- Aluminum 6061, Matweb, http://www,matweb.com/ search/DataSheet.aspx?MatGUID=626ec8cdca604f19 94be4fc2bc6f7f63, 2016.10
- Daniel J. Inman, Engineering Vibration, 3rd ed. Pearson, Korea, p207, 2012.
- Daniel J. Inman, Engineering Vibration, 3rd ed. Pearson, Korea, pp. 217-218, 2012.
- Hiro Ito, Knowledge of mobile crane, Kajima Publishing, p.102, 1973.