- Volume 15 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Affecting Factors in Performance of Internal Leakage Prevention on Industrial Technology
산업기술의 내부 유출방지 성과에 영향을 미치는 요인에 관한 연구
- Ko, Gi-Choel (Dept. of IT Policy Management, Graduate School, Soongsil University) ;
- Jung, Jin-Sup (Dept. of IT Policy Management, Graduate School, Soongsil University) ;
- Choi, Sung-Kyu (Dept. of IT Policy Management, Graduate School, Soongsil University) ;
- Han, Kyeong-Seok (Dept. of Business Administration, Soongsil University)
- Received : 2017.05.23
- Accepted : 2017.07.20
- Published : 2017.07.28
According to the statistics of the National Industrial Security Center under the National Intelligence Service, 209 national technologies have been leaked abroad in the past 5 years. Small and medium-sized enterprises and leakage by insiders accounted for 73% and 80% of them, respectively. This suggests that all the capabilities for preventing leakage of industrial technology should be focused on small and medium-sized enterprises and leakage by insiders. Related studies have been actively conducted on legal consideration of industrial technology leakage crimes, improvement of industrial security policies, and industrial security measures for preventing leakage of industrial technology, but adequate empirical studies have not been carried out on factors of leakage of industrial technology. In particular, there have been few studies on the effect of the experience of industrial technology leakage and enterprise scale(large enterprise, small and medium-sized enterprise) on achieving results in leakage prevention. Therefore, this study extracted factors affecting performance to prevent industrial technology leakage by analyzing previous related papers and to empirically analyze relationships with performance by applying the TAM model after classifying variables into the TOE framework by characterizing these properties.
Industrial Technology;Internal Leakage Prevention;TOE framework;TAM model;Industry Security Policy
- H. W. Lim, & J. Y. Shim, "Economic impact of the technical security utilizing the inter-industry relations table", Convergence Society for SMB, Vol. 7, No. 1, pp.99-106, 2017. https://doi.org/10.22156/CS4SMB.2017.7.1.099
- E. Y. Park, & D. G. Kwag, "The Study on the Market Competitiveness Reinforcement for Convergence Industry". Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 5, 2015.
- S. H. Lee, & D. W. Lee, "Actual Cases for Smart Fusion Industry based on Internet of Thing". Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 7. No. 2, pp. 1-6, 2016.
- H. D. Rha, & H. S. Chung,, "A Theoretical Comparative Study of Human Resource Security Based on Korean and Int'I Information Security Managenent Systems", Convergence Society for SMB, Vol. 6, No. 3, pp.13-19, 2016. https://doi.org/10.22156/CS4SMB.2016.6.3.013
- L. G. Tornatzky, & M. Fleischer, "The Processes of Technological Innovation", Lexington, MA : Lexington Books, 1990.
- F. D. Davis, "Perceived usefulness. perceived ease of use. and user acceptance of information technology." MIS Quarterly, Vol. 13 No. 3, pp.319-339. 1989. https://doi.org/10.2307/249008
- F. D. Davis, R. P. Bagozzi, & P. P. Warshaw," User acceptance of computer technology : a comparison of tow theoretical models." Management science, Vol.30 No.2, pp.361-391. 1989.
- Y. B. Na, S. H. Lee, Y. J. Myeong, & Jo, S. R., "Effects on the System, Contents, and Service Quality of e-book User Purchase", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 14, No. 1, pp.141-150, 2016.
- L. G., Tomatzky, & M. Fleicscher, "The processes of Technological Innovation Lexington". MA : Lexington Books. 1990.
- W. H. Delone, & E. R. Mclean, "The DeLone and McLean Model of Information Systems Succes: A Ten-Year Update". Journal of Management Information Systems, Vol19, No. 4, pp9-30, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1080/07421222.2003.11045748
- S. G. Shin, "A Study on the Legislation for the Prevention of Technology Leakage", Ph.D. dissertation, Soongsil University, 2012.
- J. M. Lee, "A Study on the Improvement Directions of Korean Industrial Security", Ph.D. dissertation, Yongin University, 2014.
- G. J. Lee, "Security Inspection System Developement for Prevention of Industrial Technology Leakage", Master. dissertation, Namseoul University, 2014.
- H. W. Shin, "Methodology to analyze insider risk for the prevention of corporate data leakage", Master. dissertation, Korea University, 2012.
- H. J. Park, B. G. Park,. & Y. H. Kim, "A Study on the Relationship among Social Support, self Expression, Tourism Experience and Tourism SNS Use Intention", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.13, No. 12, pp105-115, 2015.
- D. R. Hwang, & S. H. Lee, "A Study on the Influence of Convergence Apartment Brand Image on Brand Loyalty : The Consumer-Brand Relationship Quality on the Mediating Effect", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 12, pp235-243, 2015.
- C. K. Pyo, K. S. Han, & G. S. Ryu, "An Empirical Study on the Factors Influencing User satisfaction of Military Smart-Education", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 14, No. 2, pp41-48, 2016. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.2.41
- D. S.. Kwak, K. H.. Yim, & J. H. Kwon "Study on the Influence of Enterprise Features of SNS Service on Relationship Commitment and On-line Word-of-Mouth", Journal of Digital Convergence,, Vol. 11, No. 5, pp.225-235, 2013.
- C. Fornell, & D. F. Larcker, "Evaluating Structural Equation Models with Unobservable Variables and Measurement Error", Journal of Marketing Research, Vol.18, No. 1, pp.39-50, 1981. https://doi.org/10.2307/3151312
- J. J. Lee, & K. S. Han, "A Study on Factors Affecting the Usage of the Digital Copyright Exchange in Knowledge service Convergence Era", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.10, No.6, pp.153-158, 2012.
- K. S. Kim, H. W. Huh & K. S. Han, "A Study on the Benefits of PLM system baed on data Integration and Process management", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 10, No.6, pp133-140, 2012.
- O. C. Na, H. J. Lee, S. Y. Sung & H. B. Chang "A Study on Construction of Optimal Wireless Sensor System for Enhancing Organization Security Level on Idustry Convergence Environment", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 161-167, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.4.161
- H. J. Lee, O. C. Na, S. Y. Sung, & H. B. Chang "A Design on Security Governance Framework for Industry Convergence Environment", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp.33-40, 2015.
- H. W. Lim & J. Y. Shim "Economic impact of the technical security utilizing the inter-industry relations table," Journal of Convergence for Information Technology, Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 99-106, 2017. https://doi.org/10.14801/jaitc.2017.7.2.99
- H. J. Mun, "Countermeasure to underlying Security Threats In IoT communication ," Journal of IT Convergence Society for SMB, Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 37-44, 2016.