- Volume 15 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Classification and Prioritization of Dysfunction for Effective Information Ethics Education
효과적인 정보 윤리 교육을 위한 역기능 분류 및 우선 순위 부여
- Lee, Youngseok (KNU College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, Kangnam University) ;
- Kang, Shinhye (Major in Computer Education, Graduate School of Education, Jeju National University) ;
- Cho, Jungwon (Department of Computer Education, Jeju National University)
- Received : 2017.05.30
- Accepted : 2017.07.20
- Published : 2017.07.28
It has been to have not only good functions that make us convenient but also side effects that lead to a variety of social problems. Especially, on many statistical data shows the high percentage of adolescent exposed to such side effects. Therefore, it is important for teenagers who needs to build healthy personality to learn information ethics education. In this paper, we have compared and analyzed the existing information ethics education in information curriculum and information ethics education in revision curriculum of 2015. In order to educate the information ethics in the new curriculum, the education priorities of the adolescents according to the exposures of information dysfunction were suggested and the information dysfunctional areas were classified into educational categories. It is expected that information ethics education can be applied more effectively.
Dysfunction of IT;Information Ethics;Education of Information Ethics;Dysfunction Classification;Prioritization of Information Ethics Education
Supported by : 제주대학교
- Hyeongman Kim, Miheon Jo, "The Current Status of Elementary School Students' Information Dysfunction and the Information & Communication Ethics Education - focus on 5th & 6th graders in Chungbuk area -", The Journal of Korean association of computer education, v.16, no.1, pp.23-32, 2013.
- NIA, Information Culture Survey Report for 2014, 2014.
- NIA, Internet and Reliance Survey in 2015, 2015.
- Bo Kyung, Seo, In Hye, Kim, Gil Woo, Nam, Mi Su, Kwon, "Study on Smartphone Addiction of the Disabled", Journal of Rehabilitation Welfare Engineering & Assistive Technology, Vol. 10, No. 3, pp. 185-197, 2016. https://doi.org/10.21288/resko.2016.10.3.185
- Mi-Jung Yeon, Keon-Yeop Kim, Moo-Sik Lee, Jee-Young Hong, Seok-Hwan Bae, Hye-Jeong Hwang, "A Comparison Study on the Internet Addiction and Health Problems of Middle School Students between Urban and Rural Area", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 41-47, 2010.
- In-Pyo Hwang, "The Analysis of the Actual Conditions of Information Communication Ethics Education in Elementary, Middle, High School & Its Educational Implications", The Journal of Moral Education, Vol. 16, No .2, pp. 197-229, 2005. https://doi.org/10.17715/jme.2005.02.16.2.197
- Joe, Jeong-pyo, Lee, Chul-Hyun, "Comparative Analysis of the Information Ethics Contents of Textbooks in Elementary School", Journal of Korean Practical Arts Education, Vol. 25, No. 1, pp. 205-230, 2012.
- Kyoung-Mi Yang, "The Effect of Self-Esteem and Depression on Smartphone Addiction among University Students", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 7 No. 1, pp. 113-123, 2016. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.1.113
- Mi-Lim Chon , "A Case Study of Moral Hazard Games for the Classroom," Journal of Convergence for Information Technology , Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 93-98, 2017.
- Hyun-Suk Lee, "Convergent Study of the Effect of University Students' Addiction to Smartphones on Self-Esteem and Self-Efficacy: Stress Level and Mental Health as Mediating Factors", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 8. No. 1, pp. 139-148, 2017.
- San-Yong Kim, "The Effect of the Vocational Training Satisfaction of Youth on their Career Adaptability to the Small Business," Journal of Convergence for Information Technology , Vol. 7, No. 2, pp. 131-136, 2017.
- Yun Bae Lee, Hye Min Kim, "The Design of the Information Communication Ethics Education Web Contents for Prevention of Internet reverse functions", Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, Vol. 15, No. 7, pp. 1604-1612, 2011. https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2011.15.7.1604
- Da-sol Kim, Won-Sik Choi, "Research on System of Content of Information Communication Technology Field in Middle School's Technology Education", THE KOREAN JOURNAL OF TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION, Vol. 16, No. 1, pp. 1-22, 2016.
- Kim SungYul, Lee OkHwa, "A study of the effect analysis and development of informatics ethics education program based on subject integrations", The Journal of Korean association of computer education, v.19 no.4, pp.21-31, 2016.
- Ministry of Education. "Practical Arts (Technology / Home Economics) / Information Science Curriculum." Ministry of Education Notice 2015-74 [Separate 10], 2015.
- Jungin Kwon, Seongjin Ahn, "A Study of a Teaching and Learning Process of the Information and Communication Ethics Based on Creative Problem Solving Method", The Journal of Korean association of computer education, v.16 no.3, pp.41-48, 2013.
- Jungin Kwon, Seongchul Lee, Seongjin Ahn, "A Standardizing research of Internet adverse effects catalog from Societal phenomenological pointview", The Journal of Korean association of computer education, v.14, no.6, pp.1-10, 2011.
- NIA, System for measuring understanding of information and communication ethics, https://www.digitalculture.or.kr/ethic/ethicMain.do, 2017.
- Taek-Hun Kim, "The Necessity and Strengthening Plan of Internet Ethics Education in Teacher Training Institutions", The Journal of Korean association of computer education, v.16, no.2, pp.1-8, 2013.
- National Digital Science Library, http://www.ndsl.kr/index.do, 2017.