- Volume 15 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
A study on Operation factors the Used automobile logistics complex using Fuzzy-AHP
Fuzzy-AHP를 활용한 인천항 중고자동차 물류단지 운영 성공요인에 대한 연구
- Kim, Byung-Hwa (Graduate school of Logistics, Incheon National University) ;
- Cha, Young-Doo (Graduate school of Logistics, Incheon National University) ;
- Ma, Hye-Min (Graduate school of Logistics, Incheon National University) ;
- Yeo, Gi-Tae (Graduate school of Logistics, Incheon National University)
- Received : 2017.05.25
- Accepted : 2017.07.20
- Published : 2017.07.28
Domestic vehicle penetration rate is growing at 3% per year, but consumers are increasingly buying used cars due to steady price hikes Nevertheless, the used car export market is expected to decline due to import regulations of major countries and the low grade environment of Used car export complex. Therefore, this study using Fuzzy-AHP was aimed to find operational factors of Used car logistics complex and establish a practical management plan of Used car logistic complex in incheon port. Fuzzy-AHP is the method that can be calculated weight of multi-level criteria and change linguistic ambiguity of human to Fuzzy Number. So it's able to propose the realistic decision making alternatives. As a result of the literacture reviews, present study focused on the analysis of the present situation of the logistics of the used car and the activation of the complex, suggested the activation plan and activation of the logistics complex. In the analysis of operational factors, logistic complex cost factors were found to be the most important factors by recording the weighted value of 0.306 in the above factors. The detailed factors were as follows: rent, accessibility, and logistics site size. It is necessary to compute competitive rent for the highly-advanced used car logistics complex, and to realize the rental support policy and to consider designating the free trade zone. In addition, it is necessary to expand the access infrastructure and secure the scale of the company for overseas buyers, and it is necessary to improve the overall government laws and introduce IT system for the future.
Fuzzy-AHP;Used Car;Incheon Port;Operation Factor;Logistics Complex;Improvement Plan
- B. S. Son, L. S. Jun, I. S. Song, "Improvement strategy for export logistics system of used car in korea," The Korea Port Economics Association, Vol. 23, No. 3, pp. 1-27, 2007.
- C. H. Lee, T. W. Jeong, "Tasks to Improve the Logistics Complex of GI(Gyeong In) Waterway through the Assessment of the Competitiveness of the Logistics Complex," The Journal of shipping and logistics, Vol. 27, No. 3, pp. 419-437, 2011.
- D. Y. Chang, "Applications of the extent analysis method on fuzzy AHP", European journal of operational research, Vol. 95, No. 3, pp. 649-655, 1996. https://doi.org/10.1016/0377-2217(95)00300-2
- G. S. Liang, T. Y. Chou, S. F, Kan, "Applying fuzzy quality function deployment to identify service management requirements for an ocean freight forwarder", Total Quality Management & Business Excellence, Vol. 17 No. 5, pp.539-554, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1080/14783360600587994
- H. G. Lee, S. C. Lee, D. W. Sung, "The Antecedents of Trust Building and its Effects on Purchase Intention for Internet Used-car Transaction", Asia Pacific Journal of Information Systems, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 119-134. 2003.
- H. K. Kwon, S. J. Jung, H. Y. Park, "A Study on the Rebuilding of Logistics Facility Policies for Regulatory Innovation," KOTI Research Report, 2015.
- H. S. Byeon, "A Convergent Perspective on Preference Attributes by Purchase Channel Choosing Used Cars," Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 8, No. 3, pp. 215-223, 2017. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.3.215
- J. Bowen, T. Leinbach, "Market concentration in the air freight forwarding industry", Tijdschrift voor economische en sociale geografie, Vol. 95 No. 2, pp.174-188, 2004.
- J. B. Lee, D. L. Kim, "Analysis of Characteristics about the Location environment of Industrial Complex and Migration Company", JOURNAL OF DIGITAL CONVERGENCE, Vol. 14, No. 11, pp. 193-199, 2016.
- J. L. Tongzon, "Port choice and freight forwarders", Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Vol.45 No. 1, pp.186-195, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tre.2008.02.004
- J. R. Moon, H. J. Jung, T. H. Lee, Y. H. Kim, G. T. Yeo, "A Study on the Operational Way of Freight Forwarding Company : Focusing on Residental Moving Company," The Korea Port Economics Association, Vol. 26, No.3, pp. 221-239, 2010.
- J. S. Kim, "A Study on the Selection of Inducement Industry in Hinterland of Busan New Port - According to Analysis on the Structure in International Division of Labor among Korea, China and Japan and the Export-Import Structure of Busan Port against China and Japan," The Korea Port Economics Association, Vol. 25, No. 4, pp. 107-130, 2009.
- J. Y. Lee, "A Study on the Functional Recession of Conventional Airport Logistics Complex and Its Revitalization as an Urban Logistics Distribution Center: The Case of Kimpo International Airport Logistics Complex," Journal of The Korean Association of Regional Geographers, Vol. 15, No. 2, pp. 273-281, 2009.
- K. H. Lai, T. C. E. Cheng, "A study of the freight forwarding industry in Hong Kong", International journal of logistics Research and Applications, Vol. 7 No. 2, pp.71-84, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1080/1367556042000199011
- K. S. Shin, "A Research on Logistics Service Innovation to Revitalizing the Used Car Export Industry through Incheon Port," Korean Journal of Logistics, Vol. 21, No. 2, pp.1-16, 2013.
- K. W. La, K. Y. Eom, "Strategies for the Cargo's Invitation for the Creation of the Used Car's Export Logistics Base in Hinterland Donghae Port," KOREA INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL REVIEW, Vol. 21, No. 2, pp. 171-194, 2006.
- K. Y. Eom, "A Development Strategy of the Free Area Zone Dong-Hae through the construction A Used Car Export Expert wharf of the Port of Dong-Hae," Journal of customs and trade, Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 365-397, 2006.
- K. Y. Park, M. S. Ha, "A Study on the Analysis of Efficiency of Logistic Center in Port Hinterland of Busan New Port - based on Data Envelopment Analysis," Journal of Korea Research Association of International Commerce, Vol. 15, No. 4, pp. 169-190, 2015.
- M. A. Krajewska, H. Kopfer, "Collaborating freight forwarding enterprises", OR spectrum, Vol. 28 No. 3, pp.301-317, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00291-005-0031-2
- M. A. Krajewska, "Potentials for efficiency increase in modern freight forwarding" Wiesbaden: Gabler, 2008.
- M. Adler, E. Ziglio, "Gazing into the oracle: The Delphi method and its application to social policy and public health", Jessica Kingsley Publishers, 1996.
- M. B. Lee, Y. H. Jee, J. S. Park, "A Study on the Demand Analysis and Feasibility for Joint Logistics Center of Pharmaceutical Wholesale in Incheon National Industrial Complex," Korea Logistics Review, Vol. 22, No. 3, pp. 193-215, 2012.
- M. Feo, R. Espino, L. Garcia, "An stated preference analysis of Spanish freight forwarders modal choice on the south-west Europe Motorway of the Sea", Transport Policy, Vol. 18 No. 1, pp.60-67, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tranpol.2010.05.009
- S. H. Choi, J. I. Choi, "GVC Case Analysis of the Motor Industry : Focusing on Hyundai Motor," JOURNAL OF DIGITAL CONVERGENCE, Vol. 14, No. 12, pp. 73-84, 2016.
- S. H. Kim, "A study on strategic clustering for the internationalization of regional economic development," International business review, Vol. 9, No. 1, pp. 129-149, 2005. https://doi.org/10.21739/IBR.2005.06.9.1.129
- S. H. Oh, "A Fuzzy Linear Programming Problem with Fuzzy Convergent Equality Constraints", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 5, pp. 227-232, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.5.227
- S. H. Lee, "A Study on Determining Factors for Manufacturers to Distributors Warehouse in Supply Chain," Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 4, No. 2, pp. 15-20, 2013.
- S. J. Lee, C. M. Jeong, H. J. Lee, "Applications of Fuzzy Theory on The Location Decision of Logistics Facilities," Journal of Korean Society of Transportation, Vol. 47, pp. 75-85, 2000.
- S. W. Oh, T. B. Jeon, J. M. Park, "Location Analysis on the Melting System of Waste FRP Ship," The Korean Society for Marine Environment and Energy, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 75-82, 2010.
- S. T. Hong, "A Study on Measures to Revitalize Parts Logistics of Used Car," Korean Business Education Association, Vol. 13, pp. 217-239, 2008.
- S. T. Hong, H. W. Goh, "A Study on Standardization of Service for Used-Car Trade," Korea Industiral and Systems Engineering, Vol. 27, No. 4, pp. 165-169, 2004.
- T. W. Jeong, Y. T. Park, "A Study on the suggesting Roles and Calculating Appropriate Capacity of Logistic Sites in IFEZ -Incheon Free Economic Zone-," Korea Logistics Review, Vol. 16, No. 1, pp. 39-61, 2006.
- T. Y. Chou, G. S. Liang, "Application of a fuzzy multi-criteria decision-making model for shipping company performance evaluation", Maritime Policy & Management, Vol. 28, No. 4 , pp.375-392, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1080/03088830110049951
- W. G. Park, U. Ahn, S. K. Bae, "An Analysis of Increasing Competitiveness for the Logistics Center in Incheon Port's Hinterland," The Journal of shipping and logistics, Vol. 90, pp. 321-346, 2016.
- W. I. Sim, S. Y. Lee, "Customized Coupon Recommendation Model based on Fuzzy AHP Reflecting User Preference," Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 12, No. 5, pp. 395-401, 2014.
- Y. M. Lee, J. H. Park, H. D. Doo, "evelopment Policies and Implications of Logistics Park in Shanghai," Korea Logistics Review, Vol. 24, No. 2, pp. 215-238, 2014.
- Y. S. Ha, H. S. Cho, "Inducement of Firms in Container Port Hinterland: A Case of Pohang-Youngil Port," The Journal of shipping and logistics, Vol. 60, pp. 123-134. 2009.
- Y. S. Kim, H . M. Choi, "Global Service Quality of Service Centers in Automotive Brands to Improve Consumer-brand Relationship Quality", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 8. No. 4, pp. 167-182, 2017. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.4.167
- Y. Wang, "A study on international multimodal transport network from Korea to Kyrgyzstan : Focus on second-hand vehicle," Ph.D. dissertation, pp.1-133, Graduate School of Logistics, Incheon National University, 2015.
- Y. Sun, D. Feng, "Multi-Criteria decision making based on fuzzy measure," Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 19-25, 2013.
- Z. Ma, C. Shao, S. Ma, Z. Ye, "Constructing road safety performance indicators using fuzzy delphi method and grey delphi method," Expert Systems with Applications, Vol.38, No.3, pp. 1509-1514, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eswa.2010.07.062
- Incheon Port Authority, "2014 Incheon Port Major Statistics", p. 16, 2014.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, and Transport, "The number of registered vehicle in korea is almost 22milion in end of 2016", Press release, 2016. http://www.molit.go.kr/USR/NEWS/m_71/dtl.jsp?id =95078733